Drewsky1211

The 5th Death of 2019

The 5th Death of 2019  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have no idea who to pick anymore after Wouk's death lmao

Guess I'll pick Mugabe, at random.

Kirk douglas

I wonder which currently living person has accumulated the most amount of votes since these polls first began. I'd say it's either Kirk Douglas, Prince Philip or Vera Lynn. Btw, I picked the latter one for this poll.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Predictor said:

I wonder which currently living person has accumulated the most amount of votes since these polls first began. I'd say it's either Kirk Douglas, Prince Philip or Vera Lynn. Btw, I picked the latter one.

Maybe Philip because he has had public hospitalizations .

1 hour ago, Predictor said:

I wonder which currently living person has accumulated the most amount of votes since these polls first began. I'd say it's either Kirk Douglas, Prince Philip or Vera Lynn. Btw, I picked the latter one.

Kirk has been a consecutive DL pick since 2006, and there's been "who will be the next hit" polls for that entire timespan. Even though he probably wasn't voted all that much in the earlier years, I'd give the edge to him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Death Impends said:

Kirk has been a consecutive DL pick since 2006, and there's been "who will be the next hit" polls for that entire timespan. Even though he probably wasn't voted all that much in the earlier years, I'd give the edge to him.

I see. Thought the poll tradition was a more recent thing, so I guess the sheer number of appearances on the DL does make Kirk likely the person with most points.

6 hours ago, Predictor said:

I wonder which currently living person has accumulated the most amount of votes since these polls first began.

I'm on it :) will take some time. I suspect, when you merely look at the last 3 years, that Leah Bracknell is a contender. Wouldn't be possible without Quim, of course.

• Like 1

I am superstitious .I'm worried there might not be a 5th hit until the home page is updated !  

12 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I am superstitious .I'm worried there might not be a 5th hit until the home page is updated !  

If that logic worked then there wouldn’t have been a third or fourth....

• Like 2

On 31/05/2019 at 15:07, CoffinLodger said:

When will it get updated?

• Confused 1

Bob Hawke died on 16th May, almost 3 weeks ago. That's a long holiday for the homepage updater! Lucky for some ;)

• Confused 1

Well done to En Passant, Arsewipe, and ebless. Thread closed.

1 hour ago, Death Impends said:

Well done to En Passant, Arsewipe, and ebless. Thread closed.

En Passant again?  FFS. He better start doing the lottery. (And if you win, can I have half?) 

• Like 1