Joey Russ

Who will win the Democratic Nomination for President in 2020?

Who’s going to win the nomination   

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I’m gonna have to go with Joe Biden. He seems like a worthy Candidate.

Michael Bloomberg entered the 2020 race. Because we clearly need more than one billionaire in the race...

20 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Michael Bloomberg entered the 2020 race. Because we clearly need more than one billionaire in the race...

but...but.... but he RELATES to us peasants more than all the other billionaires

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Auntie Meme Kamala Harris ends her run: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50652290

Gotta be the biggest fall from grace in the race, going from clearly winning the first debate to becoming a complete no hoper

New polling data from Cali. Interesting swing against Biden & Warren.

63A9A1D9-829B-4D7B-B281-AF1780CFD45F.thumb.jpeg.5436dce793c4eb38ec42d732581e0dfa.jpeg

Someone forgot their schtick... 

If Bernie gets the nomination and wins the election I presume he will become Colonel (in Chief) Sanders

Biden. Hopefully he goes on to win in November, stays for one term until the dementia makes Trump an even less viable candidate. 

Then hopefully we can return to the much less exciting pre-Trump politics we all came to be bored of.

Still way too many. The sheer wasted effort that goes into these campaigns...

Cory Booker suspends his campaign, leaving 12. Which was what I believe was left at the Republican Iowa Caucus in 2016...

So the Iowa Caucus is a week away now, which may tell us the story on how the democratic primary will go. I’m not going to make individual state predictions even though I have my suspicions, but I do kind of have a general sense on where the presidential race is going. So, from the remaining 12 candidates: Michael Bennet, John Delaney, and Deval Patrick are completely irrelevant. Seriously, they should probably drop out because they’re just embarrassing themselves at this point. Then we have the two billionaire candidates, Tom Steyer and Michael Bloomberg. I don’t think either of them are going to win the nomination, I think their job is to try to prevent one person from getting the nomination: Bernie Sanders. Though Steyer posted some positive thing about Bernie in recent days which I find strange. Then we have Tulsi Gabbard and Andrew Yang. These two candidates have extremely passionate bases, but I don’t think either of them could really expand beyond that. Though the Tulsi and Yang stans will say differently. Amy Klobuchar: she’s super unlikeable yet the media continues s to prop her up. I think she’ll stick around to Super Tuesday before she drops out tbh. I think mayor Pete time in the sun has past, he seems to have fallen after the 6th debate and he doesn’t look like he’ll recover. He even had a Jeb Bush moment a few days back, so that says all you need to know about him. If you told me that Elizabeth Warren would likely be the nominee in November, I’d probably agree with that assessment. But slowly but surely, she’s damaging her own campaign in ways that I don’t think she can recover. She started to slip in the polls once her “Medicare For All” plan looked like something for a public option instead. You’d think she try to take that back afterwards, but instead she seems to be hurting and hurting her campaign even more. Then came the Bernie smear about two weeks back. It was so fake of a smear that I believe it eliminated any good will left from the progressive community, cause it was clear it was planted by her camp and she didn’t really try to de-escalate until after that debate happened, which by that point people were much more sympathetic to Sanders. So yeah, I’m thinking it’s unlikely that she recovers from this. Although that won’t stop certain papers from trying to resurrect her campaign. Which really leaves Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders. Exactly where we were a year ago. These two has been consistent with their numbers in the polls, and whether you like it or not, it’s likely to be a two person race at this point. However, I still don’t know who the nominee will be yet. I think we’ll have to wait till Super Tuesday for a clearer picture on the state of the race...

• Like 4

I've gone for Elizabeth Warren. She's pretty much Hillary 2.0 and I don't feel the left has taken into consideration why they lost in 2016 - hence why I believe they'll make the same mistake again.

I reckon the only chance the Dems have is with Tulsi if I'm honest.

D215C64D-AE1A-4D20-A2E3-CF725535E8AB.jpeg

• Like 1

The Iowa caucus is tonight, and let me tell you I feel both nervous and excited at the same time...

• Like 4

Bernie Sanders has won in the first caucus site of the day. We’ll wait and see whether it tells a bigger picture or not...

Damn...