Joey Russ

Who will win the Democratic Nomination for President in 2020?

Who’s going to win the nomination   

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Warren's so useless, she'll probably now endorse Tulsi Gabbard.

• Haha 1

Biden Vs Trump 

Trump to win 308 to 223 for biden

Trump will win every state he won off Hilary but add new Hampshire.

Trumps done. People think he’s invincible because of his high ratings amongst identified Republicans. 

How many of the old Republicans identify as a Trump Republican?

• Like 3

19 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Warren's so useless, she'll probably now endorse Tulsi Gabbard.

Probably as she wants a woman president ha.

3 hours ago, Windsor said:

Trumps done. People think he’s invincible because of his high ratings amongst identified Republicans. 

How many of the old Republicans identify as a Trump Republican?

I think a lot of people are underestimating Trump tbh. If Biden wins the nomination, I think Trump will beat him no problem. One, Biden is barely coherent at times, and two, Trump will be able to run to the left of Biden on certain issues like trade. Don’t get me wrong, I want Trump our of office, but I think a lot of people assume that he’s not that strong. It’s actually quite the opposite. Biden is basically Hillary 2.0 except he’s less coherent and he isn’t a woman...

35 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I think a lot of people are underestimating Trump tbh. If Biden wins the nomination, I think Trump will beat him no problem. One, Biden is barely coherent at times, and two, Trump will be able to run to the left of Biden on certain issues like trade. Don’t get me wrong, I want Trump our of office, but I think a lot of people assume that he’s not that strong. It’s actually quite the opposite. Biden is basically Hillary 2.0 except he’s less coherent and he isn’t a woman...

I think you're right but

36 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

One, Biden is barely coherent at times

as a reason he will lose to Trump is a staggeringly sad indictment of how bad US politics now is. 

Biden will get the nomination as Bernie will be cheated out of the primaries once again. Trump will have 4 more years in office - unless the Dems start holding moderate views then there will likely be another republican president after Trump.

2 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

unless the Dems start holding moderate views then there will likely be another republican president after Trump

Would actually guess the opposite will happen given what happened with Al Gore, John Kerry, and Hillary Clinton...

2 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Biden will get the nomination as Bernie will be cheated out of the primaries once again.

The media spent all of 2019 trying to prop up various other moderate and establishment candidates besides Biden to no avail.  Biden is boring  and not good for clicks,that he is the frontrunner for the Dems now isn't exactly their most desired outcome. Bernie is losing because of his own tactical failures,he had 4 years to figure out how to do better with his own age demo and black voters in the South and he never could expand his coalition. If he can't beat Biden who might not even know he is running for President,what would Bernie have done against the Trump machine

3 hours ago, CaptainChorizo said:

The media spent all of 2019 trying to prop up various other moderate and establishment candidates besides Biden to no avail.  Biden is boring  and not good for clicks,that he is the frontrunner for the Dems now isn't exactly their most desired outcome. Bernie is losing because of his own tactical failures,he had 4 years to figure out how to do better with his own age demo and black voters in the South and he never could expand his coalition. If he can't beat Biden who might not even know he is running for President,what would Bernie have done against the Trump machine

Whichever of them gets its the choice of running mate could be vital

• Like 1

This is a great example on why Biden will lose to Trump if he is in fact the Democratic nominee. This compares him from his debate with Paul Ryan in 2012 to Biden today. It’s honestly really sad to see how far he went: 

Biden will be torn to bits for being a pervert in the presidential debate, that's for sure. Bernie would just be laughed at for his views - not to say that Trump wont be. Nevertheless, Trump has this in the bag.

On 07/03/2020 at 22:29, Kenny McCormick said:

Biden will be torn to bits for being a pervert in the presidential debate, that's for sure. Bernie would just be laughed at for his views - not to say that Trump wont be. Nevertheless, Trump has this in the bag.

Yes. Because there is no evidence at all that Trump is the greater pervert...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Windsor said:

Yes. Because there is no evidence at all that Trump is the greater pervert...

Dude... Trump doesn't sniff and grope little girls. 

46 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Dude... Trump doesn't sniff and grope little girls. 

He “grabs them by the pussy” instead, which is of course absolutely fine.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

He “grabs them by the pussy” instead, which is of course absolutely fine.

He also said they let him do it because hes a billionaire. No girl who ever got groped by Joe Biden wanted it.

Oh btw Joe Biden gropes LITTLE GIRLS - somehow you managed to let your hate for Trump override that fact. Amazing...

16 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

He also said they let him do it because hes a billionaire. No girl who ever got groped by Joe Biden wanted it.

Oh btw Joe Biden gropes LITTLE GIRLS - somehow you managed to let your hate for Trump override that fact. Amazing...

If you can’t see how that’s still very problematic, I don’t know what to tell you...

Btw, I’m not letting Biden getting away with that type of behavior either. I just don’t want a double standard where one of the things is okay and one isn’t when both things are clearly problematic...

9 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

• Let's be clear, expressing disdain for Trump is not an endorsement of Biden. Neither is it 'amazing'.
  • It's funny you mention hate overriding facts; that's exactly what Trump, with his bigoted rhetoric, has done since before he took office. Well, a vile cocktail of hate, narcissism and idiocy.
  • Are you seriously going to claim that Trump's gropees were happy either with the act or indeed the subsequent comments about it? Or that his horrendous attitudes to women displayed here are any less than deeply troubling for a world leader, no less, to possess?
  • Trump has more complaints of indecency against him than Biden.
  • Somehow you managed to let your hatred of Biden override these facts. Amazing.
  • I'm the other side of the pond, so it really doesn't matter that much to me; we've got our own fascist lunatics, horrendous perverts and braindead gammon to contend with.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, that last minute Hail Mary before Super Tuesday really turned out to help Biden...

11 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

• Let's be clear, expressing disdain for Trump is not an endorsement of Biden. Neither is it 'amazing'.
  • It's funny you mention hate overriding facts; that's exactly what Trump, with his bigoted rhetoric, has done since before he took office. Well, a vile cocktail of hate, narcissism and idiocy.
  • Are you seriously going to claim that Trump's gropees were happy either with the act or indeed the subsequent comments about it? Or that his horrendous attitudes to women displayed here are any less than deeply troubling for a world leader, no less, to possess?
  • Trump has more complaints of indecency against him than Biden.
  • Somehow you managed to let your hatred of Biden override these facts. Amazing.
  • I'm the other side of the pond, so it really doesn't matter that much to me; we've got our own fascist lunatics, horrendous perverts and braindead gammon to contend with.

- I never said that Trump was perfect, neither did I endorse him. However, there is video evidence of Biden acting creepy around young children. 

- You are more concerned with Trump fondling women when married than a pedophile. Fondling women while married is morally wrong, being a pedo is ILLEGAL.

- In Trump's defence, the conversation he had with Billy Bush was private. As he said, they let him do it because hes a famous billionaire who makes or breaks careers.

- I agree that accusations against anyone should be taken seriously - but at the same time, due process does exists. Evidence is needed. Speaking of which, there is VIDEO EVIDENCE that Joe Biden is a pedo.

- I can acknowledge that Trump is a creep, but not an illegal creep. I mean he is slightly touchy and over affectionate with his daughter, which is very odd, but being a peedo definitely overrides being a creep.

- I am British too. I am a centrist when it comes to politics but it seems to me that you're one of those people who would go after a pervert ONLY if he's right wing. If you were PM, I'd have no doubt that muslim rape gangs would be undoubtedly safe because of 'Muh Racism' but hey at least Trump cant come to the UK. 

Nah. That last utterly baseless point of yours makes you a moron.

40 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

- I agree that accusations against anyone should be taken seriously - but at the same time, due process does exists. Evidence is needed. Speaking of which, there is VIDEO EVIDENCE that Joe Biden is a pedo.

You are literally talking about how due process exists ,then in the same sentence say Biden is a pedo based on those weird hair sniffing gif's. Creepy as they be don't actually show any illegal activity.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CaptainChorizo said:

You are literally talking about how due process exists ,then in the same sentence say Biden is a pedo based on those weird hair sniffing gif's. Creepy as they be don't actually show any illegal activity.

Oh no you're right. Sniffing young children is perfectly normal. Going to Jeffery Epstein's island, completely normal. Move along, nothing to see here...