Joey Russ

Who will win the Democratic Nomination for President in 2020?

Who’s going to win the nomination   

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Nah. That last utterly baseless point of yours makes you a moron.

Like you've had a leg to stand on for watering down the actions of a peedo to compare them to Trump's actions. Trump may be a lot of things but nothing is worse than someone who is sexually attracted to children.

Actually I do have a point. You're defending a peedo, why wouldn't you defend Muslim rape gangs.

• Like 1

Charon? Is that you? 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Charon? Is that you? 

I think not.

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Like you've had a leg to stand on for watering down the actions of a peedo to compare them to Trump's actions. Trump may be a lot of things but nothing is worse than someone who is sexually attracted to children.

Actually I do have a point. You're defending a peedo, why wouldn't you defend Muslim rape gangs.

“Watered down the actions of a paedo?” Mate, that’s only happened in your head. As has the breathtakingly stupid involvement of Muslim rape gangs. All originating from a gif. 

This is the kind of whataboutery that emanates from Trump and insensate nipples like you buy into it. Don’t worry too much, there’s a lot of you; that’s why Trumps of the world win elections.

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

“Watered down the actions of a paedo?” Mate, that’s only happened in your head. As has the breathtakingly stupid involvement of Muslim rape gangs. All originating from a gif. 

This is the kind of whataboutery that emanates from Trump and insensate nipples like you buy into it. Don’t worry too much, there’s a lot of you; that’s why Trumps of the world win elections.

Lol I'm not even right wing.

And unlike you, I don't get my news from gifs.

5 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

And unlike you, I don't get my news from gifs.

Yes you do; that’s your basis for Biden being a “peedo”, whatever that is?

And I’ve not mentioned right or left wing. Another construct of yours.

Have a day off man :lol:

Ah. Zenny McCormick. 

19 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Yes you do; that’s your basis for Biden being a “peedo”, whatever that is?

And I’ve not mentioned right or left wing. Another construct of yours.

Have a day off man :lol:

I'm pretty sure there is more evidence of Joe Biden acting creepy around children than just some gif you've seen.

24 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I'm pretty sure there is more evidence of Joe Biden acting creepy around children than just some gif you've seen.

...right, such as?

Might be worth giving this a watch:

Biden commits to female Veep!

Sanders equivocates.

(Not Hillary, please gawd….)

• Like 1

DNC doesn’t care about the wellbeing of voters...

Sanders assessing his campaign after losing big to Biden on Tuesday.

And with Bernie suspending his campaign today, Biden is now the presumptive nominee. Well, unless the DNC decide to do a switcheroo at the convention...

14 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

And with Bernie suspending his campaign today, Biden is now the presumptive nominee. Well, unless the DNC decide to do a switcheroo at the convention...

Hmm, two 70 somethings slugging it out in the era of Covid-19!

Might be a good idea if Bidon picks a youngish woman as his running mate - she might be the only one of the four on the respective tickets still breathing in 2021

Bernie must have gotten a dismal sneak peek at the Wisconsin results.

He would have faced lots of questions anyway, as he forced this primary during Corona.

Trump will walk this election even during these uncertain times.

Anyone thinking this will be a cakewalk election for either Trump or Biden is mistaken. Trump has done a pretty bad job with the coronavirus response, which in a normal year would put him at a massive disadvantage, but then Biden is also Biden and has his record that Trump could try to go to the left on. Anyone saying they know for sure what’ll happen in the general, well, we just don’t know. 

• Like 1

Yeah, at the moment I am leaning 55-45 Biden but with the possibilities of the Dems fucking it up as usual.

I think Trump would win pretty easy if the economy was still stable. He's too "normalized" now and Biden is a pretty limp candidate. If corona continues to wreck things though its a bonafide toss up.

Much like the UK election of '19, you are faced with a choice: a dangerously thick lunatic or a dangerously thick wet lettuce.

Bernie endorses Joe:

https://www.axios.com/bernie-sanders-endorses-joe-biden-06a91531-4225-45d1-8c28-1088a2670c75.html?stream=top&utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=alerts_all

Didn't matter that much anymore but indicates a little more democratic unity than 4 years ago. Well, let's see if Joe Biden can carry this campaign. 

I did wonder by the way, if actually all the Obama people will be coming back, and Barack will be a shadow president.