Putin

How old will Jimmy Carter be

Choose age  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At what age do you think Jimmy Carter will die at?

• Like 1

I think he’ll die at 7

I think he`ll die at the respectable age of 95.

96 I think

22372f92-11e7-3a70-99a0-a91a76f6adee

"Ah believe - I'll live long enough to MC the next Deathrace, see you sick suckers in 2020!"

• Like 1

Fucked by early 2021, I reckon. 96.

101 same age at the queen mother. 

I chose the fucker in Death #7 2019 pool.  So there.

• Like 1

On 02/08/2019 at 15:46, Sir Creep said:

I chose the fucker in Death #7 2019 pool.  So there.

I'll keep choosing him because he's too big to miss. He's 94, just takes a bad turn and he's out of here!

On 30/07/2019 at 17:33, Joey Russ said:

I think he’ll die at 7

Like ur mental age?

46 minutes ago, Putin said:

Like ur mental age?

Honestly, I don’t see a point in guessing the age a famous old person will die. I just don’t see the point. And I apologize if I seemed a little snappy then, but I’ve been really stressed recently.

• Like 1

Why was there a need for this thread? This isn’t a pool, I don’t understand why this couldn’t have gone in his thread. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Honestly, I don’t see a point in guessing the age a famous old person will die. I just don’t see the point. And I apologize if I seemed a little snappy then, but I’ve been really stressed recently.

It's ok man. Hope ur ok now woth that stress you said u have

At least 100 because I'm hoping for a new milestone in US presidential history for him becoming the first US president to live to triple digits to be a centenarian.

He is NOT on my list for next year, but many other individuals born in 1924 on the nonagenarian and centenarian site I go on are.  I'm hoping the number of 98 year olds born in 1924 is strong at a quantity of 31 by the end of 2022, but since not everyone makes it to 100 or is beyond 100, I am expecting several of them to pass away in 2023, but NOT Jimmy Carter making the quantity of 1924-born individuals to go down from 31 to less than 20 by the end of 2023.

https://www.genarians.com/1924.html

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Facepalm 5

11 minutes ago, John "요한" Sulu said:

At least 100 because I'm hoping for a new milestone in US presidential history for him becoming the first US president to live to triple digits to be a centenarian.

He is NOT on my list for next year, but many other individuals born in 1924 on the nonagenarian and centenarian site I go on are.  I'm hoping the number of 98 year olds born in 1924 is strong at a quantity of 31 by the end of 2022, but since not everyone makes it to 100 or is beyond 100, I am expecting several of them to pass away in 2023, but NOT Jimmy Carter making the quantity of 1924-born individuals to go down from 31 to less than 20 by the end of 2023.

Respectfully shut the fuck up. I've read this reworded nonsense too many times recently.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, John "요한" Sulu said:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, John "요한" Sulu said:

not everyone makes it to 100 or is beyond 100

you don't say ! I think this should be the new mantra of the forum instead of "On today, gone tomorrow" : "the deathlist forums - not everyone makes it to 100 or is beyond 100"

• Like 3

Sir Creep’s rolling count begins!

As of today:
98 years 2 months 22 days

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Sir Cunto said:

Sir Creep’s rolling count begins!

Tell him to poke his rolling count right up where he talks and shits from when you see him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1