7 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Okay, I know I'm whoring on this thread but...since when did any of us sink to sharing post mortem footage of a dead footballer in a sunken aircraft?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-49771599

Hmm, I was under the impression that they had posted it on social media, but apparently not.  So it seems a bit harsh.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

Hmm, I was under the impression that they had posted it on social media, but apparently not.  So it seems a bit harsh.

The company had "a culture" of watching such footage meaning she (in particular) was completely in breach of her responsibilities. Maybe details were left out of the court case. I'm imagining their offices had luxury seat, popcorn and a small crowd comparing notes of their favourite autopsy moments.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

The company had "a culture" of watching such footage meaning she (in particular) was completely in breach of her responsibilities. Maybe details were left out of the court case. I'm imagining their offices had luxury seat, popcorn and a small crowd comparing notes of their favourite autopsy moments. 

"I'm imagining their offices had luxury seat, popcorn and a small crowd comparing notes of their favourite autopsy moments. "

it sounds like you are having a wet dream

1 hour ago, Toast said:

Well it was.

The woman accused had sent a snap to her daughter via FB messenger ( IIRC) and this was how it got distributed.

That asks questions about the mother and daughter!

In context, the above shit is just bread and butter to LiveLeak, a website that makes this one look like The Sound of Music enthusiasts forum.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well it was.

The woman accused had sent a snap to her daughter via FB messenger ( IIRC) and this was how it got distributed.

I realise that, but my point was that the person who posted it on social media wasn't the one who was prosecuted.  I would have thought that was more reprehensible than just watching it and enabling friend/family to see it. 

Don't get me wrong, they're all sick, but it strikes me that putting it out into the wider world is the worse behaviour.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Toast said:

I realise that, but my point was that the person who posted it on social media wasn't the one who was prosecuted.  I would have thought that was more reprehensible than just watching it and enabling friend/family to see it. 

Don't get me wrong, they're all sick, but it strikes me that putting it out into the wider world is the worse behaviour.

I see.

I agree with you 100%.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Why didn't she just go home and watch best gore if she is into that.  It's quite rare for a woman to be into that sort of stuff aswell. 

I've seen the Sala's picture it's pretty tame by gore standards anyway. 

BBC thoughtfully post a story of problems in vetting police staff with inbuilt links to stories on full on police scum including Ian Naude - who met a vulnerable young girl when called out to her family and then had sex with her when she was only 13

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49847206

Just me talking to myself on this thread, then

But anyways, a cherished book in the MPFC library is the Fortean Times Book of Weird Sex which features corkers like the Canadian restauranteur who included his own sperm as a condiment and the man who loved his Mini car so much he'd start it outside his house, nip round the back and sniff the exhaust and pleasure himself as he did so.

To those erotic explorers we should now add the guy who got so drunk he tried to fuck a traffic cone: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-admits-having-drunken-sex-20061316

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Methamphetamine addicted finance executive, Fergus McMahon, convicted of series of rabbit thefts in New Zealand.  He's previously served jail time for Australia's "worst act of aggravated animal cruelty".  

Quality!

Just about chaotic enough to be one of ours and a point scorer in a low hangers pool as and when his habit causes a fatal accident

The NHS 'from cradle to grave*' but once your in the grave we'll stop caring

On Thursday, in an email seen by the BBC, the trust's communications manager told two colleagues, "We seem to have got away (again) with the Adult Safeguarding Review story."

It added: "I think we may have been saved by the death of Terry Jones."

He said there was "nothing" in the East Anglian Daily Times, and said coverage of the case by BBC Look East and BBC News online did not name NSFT.

He claimed it was "not on Radio Norfolk at all" - when it had reported the case and NSFT's involvement - and said Look East ran the story as its lead but "yet again, though, we emerged virtually unscathed".

A 34-year-old man killed a sleeping couple and then had his stepdaughter and her boyfriend bury the bodies in a nearby swamp, cops say.

Cops started to get wind of what happened when the 19-year-old stepdaughter attempted to sell the dead man's truck for $200.  Teen Amberlyn Nichols then admitted to investigators that she helped stepdad Todd Jackson hide the bodies in the backyard of the Florida home.  "This is one of those things that you know have to be true because you just can't make this stuff up," the Polk County Sheriff said.

An international music program founder who distributed semen-tainted flutes to five elementary school girls in Orange and Los Angeles counties in 2017 was sentenced Wednesday to 18 years in prison.

John Edward Zeretzke, 61, of Ventura, who formed Flutes Across the World in 2009 and has worked with thousands of children across the United States, pleaded guilty in Orange County Superior Court to six counts of lewd acts against children.

SC

2 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Flute is also an Irish slang word for penis so this reads in two different ways to me.

I presume that is slang in the Northern Counties because it is not in the South. Or did you get the wrong end of the stick at some point?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bentrovato said:

I presume that is slang in the Northern Counties because it is not in the South. Or did you get the wrong end of the stick at some point?

Very much in use in Dublin 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Or did you get the wrong end of the stick at some point?

Chance would be a fine thing.

They say we’re sick?  Hospice hospice hospice.  It’s always hospice.  What’s worse than a DLer obsessively researching who has entered hospice?...

Fairfax County (VA) police have charged Nizhamuding Jureti, 57, of Arlington with sexually assaulting a hospice patient in October.

Detectives were first notified on Nov. 11, that an 80-year-old Reston man disclosed to a family member that he awoke to Jureti performing a sex act on him in his home, Fairfax police said in a news release. Following an extensive investigation, detectives charged Jureti on Nov. 20 with one count of forcible sodomy. Jureti is being held without bond at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.

SC

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

On 09/03/2020 at 18:40, Sir Creep said:

A 34-year-old man killed a sleeping couple and then had his stepdaughter and her boyfriend bury the bodies in a nearby swamp, cops say.

Cops started to get wind of what happened when the 19-year-old stepdaughter attempted to sell the dead man's truck for $200.  Teen Amberlyn Nichols then admitted to investigators that she helped stepdad Todd Jackson hide the bodies in the backyard of the Florida home.  "This is one of those things that you know have to be true because you just can't make this stuff up," the Polk County Sheriff said.

"when the 19-year-old stepdaughter attempted to sell the dead man's truck for $200"

teenagers, an adult would have got $400

A California man killed himself and his 9-year-old son after a custody dispute with the boy’s mother about whether the child should be vaccinated. Lesley Hu petitioned for full custody of son Pierce O’Loughlin in July, citing her ex-husband Stephen O’Loughlin’s refusal to let the boy get inoculations.

SC

Disturbed Ukrainian man rampages through town, carrying the severed head of his father and wearing "the intestines of a friend" around his neck.  

The naked and blood soaked man placidly sat on local bench and started smoking before he stormed through the local streets and using the severed head to batter parked cars. :huh:

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Typical night out in Fraserburgh, mate. Some wanker always takes it too far.

• Haha 2

Substitute teacher, 30, ‘masturbated in front of her second grade class,’ videotaped and shared her ‘immoral acts’

In a shocking case of alleged violation of parents’ trust, Amelia Ressler, a Georgia substitute teacher has been arrested and charged with 19 counts of child molestation in an elementary school.

SC

• Shocked 1