Sign in to follow this  
football_fan

September 11th

How exactly people believe President Bush was actually capable of making that work..

If they could rig the moon landing they could rig this.

How exactly people believe President Bush was actually capable of making that work..

I presume the they you are referring to are David Icke's Lizard overlords. Otherwise you're just leaving yourself open for ridicule.

I presume the they you are referring to are David Icke's Lizard overlords. Otherwise you're just leaving yourself open for ridicule.

Strewth Honez, David Icke's a nutter. I was referring to the Clangers. They're behind all these things.

It's all bullshit. If there is one thing I don't believe, it's the fact that Bush designed a plan to invade Iraq for oil. I do believe they may have been aware some plot was being organized but without any knowledge of "when", "where", and "what". Now let's hope I don't have to get in full swing about this.

If there is one thing I don't believe, it's the fact that Bush designed a plan to invade Iraq for oil.

Why don't you believe that?

Is it not conceivable?

If there is one thing I don't believe, it's the fact that Bush designed a plan to invade Iraq for oil.

Is it not conceivable?

It's inconceivable he didn't.

Guest Victor Meldrew

Is it not conceivable?

It's almost inconceivable that nobody prior to me has pointed out the nonsense of either believing or not believing a fact. A fact can be neither believed nor unbelieved, it is just a fact. The postulation, hypothesis or theory that George W Bush is personally capable of designing anything more complex than a simple picnic menu is, however, utter codswallop.

Is it not conceivable?

It's almost inconceivable that nobody prior to me has pointed out the nonsense of either believing or not believing a fact. A fact can be neither believed nor unbelieved, it is just a fact. The postulation, hypothesis or theory that George W Bush is personally capable of designing anything more complex than a simple picnic menu is, however, utter codswallop.

Aye fair enough.

But reading between the lines (a thing which is necessary with Banshees Scream's posts as he is incapable of using words for the purpose for which they were intended), I think what BS means is that such a plot does not exist and if it did do then that Bush had no hand, either in its conception or in its execution.

Utter nonsense of course as usual.

Thought there was a thread for this, can't find one.

The 18th anniversary of the of the attrocity of the twin towers today.  Watching channel 5 now and yet another conspiracy theory about it.

Is it worth discussing? 

12 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Thought there was a thread for this, can't find one.

The 18th anniversary of the of the attrocity of the twin towers today.  Watching channel 5 now and yet another conspiracy theory about it.

Is it worth discussing? 

Yes, why not.

I know it means little to anyone in the UK.  Hardly an 'impact' day.
However, I remember calling my (then) wife, who was working on the 26th floor of a downtown Detroit building, and saying get the fuck outta there.  it was like 9:30am.  
No conspiracy I see.  The people in charge of my country at the time were ransacking my Constitution from within, who needs a conspiracy and outside assistance?   
SC

5 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I know it means little to anyone in the UK.

It's interesting what you consider to have meaning or not to people this side of the pond.

This event does not mean little to us! 

It was (quite rightly) 24/7 news at the time and four years later we had our own version on 7/7.  The world trade centre destruction was a tragedy of global importance.

However, some of the names those of you stateside consider to be famous worldwide are anything but.

This isn't meant to be disparaging in any way, merely an observation.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I know it means little to anyone in the UK.  Hardly an 'impact' day.
However, I remember calling my (then) wife, who was working on the 26th floor of a downtown Detroit building, and saying get the fuck outta there.  it was like 9:30am.  
No conspiracy I see.  The people in charge of my country at the time were ransacking my Constitution from within, who needs a conspiracy and outside assistance?   
SC

Everybody here will be able to tell you what they were doing that day.

It had that much of an impact.

Ditto Kennedy, the Moon landing and who shot JR.

Small nation we may be but we are worldly in a way the US could only hope to be.

Ok?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Go on, then.  :D

I was conducting a party of tourists around Buckingham Palace.

Totally worth discussing.  100% inside job.  Impossible for a jet to fly into the Pentagon,  it was hit by a missile. There's even a video taken by a tourist helicopter that shows it's a missile.  A misfired missile/military plane crashed in Pennsylvania heading for somewhere in Washington. 

Impossible mobile phone calls made from planes,mobile phone reception only goes 5000 miles up, even then it's static not to mention travelling 100s of miles an hour, the mobile phone call would keep dropping to move to the next cell tower.  Ceecee Lyles a former police officer making this call.  She says 'it's a frame'  also sounds like she is reading a script and being coached. 

I believe the planes were missiles disguised as planes or military planes. Not sure which. Listen to the plane and compare it with the sound of a cruise missile.  

Sounds are very similar. 

In the above vid,  talks about the tomahawk hugging the ground similar to the Pentagon strike. 

Larry Silverstein upping his insurance 6 months before.  Him or his family who are usually in the towers aren't there. George Bush Freudian slips. So much it's a rabbit hole of inconsistencies,  I have my own views on what happened but I know 100% for sure the official story is a lie.  Science doesn't back it up and neither does the myriad of suspect happenings surrounding 9/11. Even the steel being shipped off to be melted quickly,  the dancing Israeli's ( trump has tried to change that to dancing Muslims for some reason). Missing billions Rumsfeld talked about on 9/10. Insider trading on American Airlines and other stock that would be hit after the events of 9/11.

Just so much overwhelming evidence that points towards an attack by the American government,  Saudi Arabian and Israeli elements to benefit financially and Politically. 

911_90_30.gif

At the time I worked for a UK company testing financial systems, and this involved speaking by phone to various companies and organisations all over the world to ensure that their system worked properly with the test servers based in our office. Some of the companies I had previously tested with were based in WTC 2, WTC 5 and WTC 7. I've no idea to this day if my contacts survived or not.

I was only 5 and a half months at the time so I have no recollection of the event at all. However, I am very well aware of the impact it has on society today. 

14 minutes ago, Toast said:

Go on, then.  :D

Reveal hidden contents

I was conducting a party of tourists around Buckingham Palace.

I was with a work colleague trying to renew broken overhead lines to a pumping station which was on the other side of a small river.

We had to park on a river bank, put ladders, cable, tools and us onto a farmers rowing boat and row across the river to the other side.

Coming back we had to abort a landing 3 times because a herd of cows were stopping us from getting to the side.

Eventually, we managed to get the boat and us on to dry land.

It was then that Lady FN rang me with the news, as it was happening.

:)

• Like 1

I was in my car having lunch on that afternoon listening to the news.  No TVs in the office so couldn't see what was going on. 

10 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

I was in my car having lunch on that afternoon listening to the news.  No TVs in the office so couldn't see what was going on. 

Was you Billy Nomates then???

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I was in Senior school/walking home. Two things that stick out that day. The teacher in the last lesson kept walking out of class and had a worried look on his face,I'm very observant so I noticed it. I think a few others did but he never said anything to us. A Teacher telling everyone at school gates to go straight home and when pressed just said something is happening in America. Me and my friends ran home. I also remember my dad (RIP) saying it was like a movie I don't know if he was trying to protect me or drop hints. Sadly I never asked him. 

• Like 2

I was living in Germany at the time working as a teacher. As it was near the start of a new school year one of the teachers was having a get together at hers . I went to hers to help out and was greeted by 'I've just heard some shocking news' My first though was that she had some terrible gossip about one of the teachers, my next though was that Bush had been assassinated. 

I couldn't really process the news when she turned the television on. The get together went ahead and, as awful as this sounds, we enjoyed ourselves and although we discussed the events and how terrible they were they were not the only thing we talked about. I don't think we really realised how awful the whole thing was until the next few days. 

8 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Was you Billy Nomates then???

No, just preferred a bit of peace and quiet.

• Like 1

On 11.09.2001 I was shopping in Cologne with my best friend. We were in a CD department when suddenly a lot of people were staring at the monitors, on which a skyscraper - not immediately recognizable for us - was burning. We could not associate the event at all, went later to a cafe where we learned everything.
When I got home, my partner was cooking for us and had not heard of anything.

Then we sat in front of the TV for 2 or 3 days and skipped our classes in the university.