Sign in to follow this  
football_fan

September 11th

34 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

No, just preferred a bit of peace and quiet.

I am like that tbh.

When I was an engineer I would rather eat in the van than in a welfare room which tended to be inhabited with grotty bastards who were too smelly and too loud.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Everybody here will be able to tell you what they were doing that day.

Yep I was at work when I was first told about it and I imagined a small single seater hitting a skyscraper. At the time when I was at work I worked, I wasn't on internet all day so never watched coverage till I got home but obviously as afternoon went on people started talking about the events and I realised this was a massive disaster.

When I got home though our new next door neighbour had locked herself out so was sitting in our back room without the telly on. So I knocked it on and had a bizarre couple of hours making polite conversation with the new neighbour whilst watching the events at the Twin Towers.

Mum told me when I got home from school about *one* plane hitting the tower, and when she adamant it was terrorism, I was automatically assuming it was somewhere in Africa or Asia* until the TV went on and I recognised New York.

*tbf there was a lot of big terror attacks in 1999-2001 in Africa and the Gulf, most of which later turned out to be Al-Queda too.

Dad was in New York week before on business but in Florida on the day itself. Which is why 2 days later we got a New York postcard from Dad with one of his usual daft messages: "I'm no dead yet!" He is adamant the local paper down there on the 12th's front page was LOCAL MAN KILLED BY GATOR with an inset saying TERROR STRIKES NEW YORK SEE PAGE 3!

I was at work and remember somone coming into the office and telling us what had happened.  When I got home watched loads of footage on TV because our daughter had gone to a friends for tea.

As usual, I had lunch whilst watching the news on BBC1. Afterwards, I went into the front garden to do the end of summer start of autumn jobs. A neighbour returned home and told me "there's been a plane crash in New York". He said he didn't know any more than that as he'd overheard someone in the barber shop mention it. I went in the house, turned on the TV and sat there for a good three hours just watching.

Jeffrey Epstein and his art.  Why do alot of paedos,  murderers and psychos seem to be into art?  Dahmer,  Podesta's,  Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell to name a few. 

Wonder what the two scorpions represent? 

54b14afef31655976879baff451cad30a79aa688acb8a7dca9198f59abe5b234.jpg

14 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Jeffrey Epstein and his art.  Why do alot of paedos,  murderers and psychos seem to be into art?  Dahmer,  Podesta's,  Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell to name a few. 

Wonder what the two scorpions represent? 

54b14afef31655976879baff451cad30a79aa688acb8a7dca9198f59abe5b234.jpg

Ghilaine Maxwell - who did she kill and/or which kids did she shag?

3 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Ghilaine Maxwell - who did she kill and/or which kids did she shag?

She's in the psycho territory for now. She was or still friends ,associated ,dated paedos. 

Innocent until proven guilty with regards to the other categories. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-sexual-assault-court-sisters-a9081241.html

12 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

She's in the psycho territory for now. She was or still friends ,associated ,dated paedos. 

Innocent until proven guilty with regards to the other categories. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-sexual-assault-court-sisters-a9081241.html

Hmm

Her lawyer will say she was just very lonely after her dad died and only felt comfortable with rich immoral people.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Hmm

Her lawyer will say she was just very lonely after her dad died and only felt comfortable with rich immoral people.

That's lawyers for you! Just hope she doesn't go on any boating trips before she's interviewed and questioned by the police. 

• Like 1

Incidentally, that theory about rich and dodgy people gathering and appreciating art - Epstein had a few mates we haven't mentioned yet.

FW7S7YIUVJBYNKH2V4K6E6SKHM.jpg

According to P. Linkola, the prominent European thinker, philosopher, ecologist, awarded writer and fisherman who has closely observed the rapid decline of this planet since 1950s, "To bring about a terrorist act like 9/11 demands enormous courage, skill and patience... I am way too much a coward and lacking skill to become a terrorist. The bomb would explode in my hands..." (From his interview for Finnish national mainstream TV)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentti_Linkola

• Confused 1

More pearls of wisdom (?) from Linkola's broadcasted interview for the Finnish national mainstream TV: "In what way could one sabotage this [Western way of life]... Any terrorist act that disrupts this so-called peaceful warfare against both life on Earth and future human generations is a positive thing because it buys some more time... I am talking about our own Western culture, about Europe, USA and Japan which have a hysteric and overblown view about terrorist attacks which have an insigificnant amount of victims compared to wars that those societies have legally carried out... "

Indeed, how many Americans were killed or injured in 9/11 vs. in Viet Nam? Not many. Almost none in fact.

We do have some freedom of speech here... Perhaps not for me in this forum any longer... I only told what a prominent European thinker, philosopher, ecologist, awarded writer and fisherman has said in the Finnish TV.  But it's envitable that one post is going to be your last. Cheers! My last tip before my ban is that ginger beer with gin is easy! OK mod, get me.

1 hour ago, bladan said:

More pearls of wisdom (?) from Linkola's broadcasted interview for the Finnish national mainstream TV: "In what way could one sabotage this [Western way of life]... Any terrorist act that disrupts this so-called peaceful warfare against both life on Earth and future human generations is a positive thing because it buys some more time... I am talking about our own Western culture, about Europe, USA and Japan which have a hysteric and overblown view about terrorist attacks which have an insigificnant amount of victims compared to wars that those societies have legally carried out... "

Indeed, how many Americans were killed or injured in 9/11 vs. in Viet Nam? Not many. Almost none in fact.

We do have some freedom of speech here... Perhaps not for me in this forum any longer... I only told what a prominent European thinker, philosopher, ecologist, awarded writer and fisherman has said in the Finnish TV.  But it's envitable that one post is going to be your last. Cheers! My last tip before my ban is that ginger beer with gin is easy! OK mod, get me.

Fucking hell, next you will be thinking that we actually give more than two fucks what you post.

We only ban the viscious and nasty, bell ends tend to remain because they are harmless.

You are a harmless bell end.

• Like 1

Thread does seem to have rather drifted.

Not sure what Epstein had to do with 9/11 unless his "I remember where I was at the time" was some particular kiddie he was fiddling.

Bladan has the possibly unique distinction to be off-topic on any topic he posts in, that said, I agree he's done nothing worth banning, and it is actually amusing to try and figure out what the hell he's bangin on about.

Tempted to run a countdown style clock on myself and see if i can figure it out in less than 30 seconds.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Not sure what Epstein had to do with 9/11 unless his "I remember where I was at the time" was some particular kiddie he was fiddling.

Bladan has the possibly unique distinction to be off-topic on any topic he posts in, that said, I agree he's done nothing worth banning, and it is actually amusing to try and figure out what the hell he's bangin on about.

Tempted to run a countdown style clock on myself and see if i can figure it out in less than 30 seconds.

That used to be a speciality of the forum tbf.

The good old days, if such days actually existed.

Fuck, they did exist!!

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

That used to be a speciality of the forum tbf

Aye, I recall a little of that since I was a lurker long before I posted. Banshees Scream was it? Used to be a tad hard to follow the thoughts of. Cba to trawl back right now.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, En Passant said:

He talking about how terrorism is good because is stops or delays climate change. 

Even I think he's crazy. 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Fucking hell, next you will be thinking that we actually give more than two fucks what you post.

We only ban the viscious and nasty, bell ends tend to remain because they are harmless.

You are a harmless bell end.

How dare you! I am absolute creme de la creme in this despicable forum.

6 minutes ago, bladan said:

Aye, a legend in your own mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, bladan said:

Ok, let's take what you say about yourself....

1. Female. - Nothing wrong with that as far as it goes.

2. Living in an accommodation for those with mental difficulties - yep no problem any decent society should care for that. Your choice of descriptor could be more sensitive though.

3. Lying about your gender - er, willing to accept this, just, due to 2 above.

4. Whilst wanking - tmi

5. Dressing in womens clothes - acceptable at 1 above, not so much at 3 above, but whatever

6. Cleaning my stolen... - stealing is wrong, you know this right?

7. ...Ak47 - Whoaaaa!

8. Eating Catfood - nutter.

If this is creme de la creme, round here.....

Actually. Nvm all that, just bollocks.

Though your posts still amuse me.

23 hours ago, En Passant said:

Ok, let's take what you say about yourself....

1. Female. - Nothing wrong with that as far as it goes.

2. Living in an accommodation for those with mental difficulties - yep no problem any decent society should care for that. Your choice of descriptor could be more sensitive though.

3. Lying about your gender - er, willing to accept this, just, due to 2 above.

4. Whilst wanking - tmi

5. Dressing in womens clothes - acceptable at 1 above, not so much at 3 above, but whatever

6. Cleaning my stolen... - stealing is wrong, you know this right?

7. ...Ak47 - Whoaaaa!

8. Eating Catfood - nutter.

If this is creme de la creme, round here.....

Actually. Nvm all that, just bollocks.

Though your posts still amuse me.

Ok

Remember it well. 

I was at uni as a student, having been out the night before, was watching survivor from ITV on my video recorder and my mate yelled at me to turn on BBC1.

By the time I drove into Plymouth the first tower came down, and all hell broke loose at uni campus. We just decamped to the pub to drink Guinness and watch the rolling news. 

Just a dreadful day. 

We will never know who`s responsible for the 9/11 attacks. The official theory with the 19 muslims armed with box cutters is quite ridiculous.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TomTomTelekom said:

We will never know who`s responsible for the 9/11 attacks

On the contrary, we already know it, dear Watson.

Nobel laureate Erwin Schrödinger knew it. He revealed who's  responsible in the epilogue of his classic

http://www.whatislife.ie/downloads/What-is-Life.pdf