gcreptile

Van Halen

Thread for popular hard rock band Van Halen - and especially for Eddie.

After several bouts of tongue cancer, rumours are that it is back again now:

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/eddie-van-halen-health-issues/

The last time, the cancer had spread to his esophagus. It seems to be working its way through his body.

Eddie blames his nicotine addiction.

Anyway, the other members are also reaching -or have exceeded- your average rock star life expectancy.

And this couldn't have gone in the fucking Stairway to Heaven thread because?

Jesus fucking christ on a bike doing wheelies. They're shit anyway, and they're only metal if your fucking genre deaf,

Oh, for me, metal is everything that is rock after 1970.

Just now, gcreptile said:

Oh, for me, metal is everything that his rock after 1970.

It doesn't matter what you fucking think. You can happily think the sky is turqoise if you want, but you'd rightly be called a moron for imparting that as fact to another person.

Van Halen are not a fucking metal band, never have been and never fucking will be and you'd assume if you cared about them enough to start a bloody thread on them for anything other than boredom reasons or fake internet points you'd at least know what fucking genre the inaudibly dire cunts actually occupied.

But you still didn't answer the question, why the fuck couldn't this go in Stairway to fucking Heaven with all the other shit rock bands?

Just now, Kinnock said:

But you still didn't answer the question, why the fuck couldn't this go in Stairway to fucking Heaven with all the other shit rock bands?

Because Eddie might have a bright future on this forum.

Well, I saw Fixed Business mentioning on this forum that Sammy Hagar was at least somewhat metal, but okay, I change it to "hard rock".

Because Eddie might have a bright future on this forum.

Well, I saw Fixed Business mentioning on this forum that Sammy Hagar was at least somewhat metal, but okay, I change it to "hard rock".

FixedBusiness is also a moron. And Eddie might if he actually gets diagnoses with something terminal. But surely an Eddie Van Halen thread would suffice, the rest of them are headly knocking on heaven's door to quote a song covered by a actual fucking metal band...

1 minute ago, gcreptile said:

A related quote by David Lee Roth:

" If you saw my X-rays, I’m 65 going on 80."

https://metalheadzone.com/david-lee-roth-makes-disappointing-announcement-about-van-halens-future/

Your German aren't you which is probably how you missed the obvious humour in that quote and ommitted the laugh emojji.

65 is 90 in hard rock and metal terms, I'll give you that but Van Halen don't strike me as the likely culprits to drop fucking dead.

I would guess these people have a healthy relationship with their own mortality.

Yes, he's not going to die tomorrow. But if we only post about these people, there wouldn't be much of a forum.

I would guess these people have a healthy relationship with their own mortality.

Yes, he's not going to die tomorrow. But if we only post about these people, there wouldn't be much of a forum.

But there's a billion metal figures morelikely to cart over and die tomorrow we could actually talk about....

Just now, Kinnock said:

But there's a billion metal figures morelikely to cart over and die tomorrow we could actually talk about....

Well, then why don't you?

11 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Well, then why don't you?

Surviving members of AC/DC - the rest of them fucking died young.

Rush - Geddy Lee and the other bloke gave up the road partly because of one of their health issues.

Judas Priest - kiddy fiddlers, suicides etc history abound with these fuckers.

A7X - The Rev has already committed suicide possibility one of the others could.

Linkin Park - Shinoda's took Bennington's suicide fuckinghard, chance he could go the same way one day.

The 200 black metal bands in Norway full of people who've killed eachother, tried to start far right suicidal terrorist plots (genuinely) and a went to prison,

The lead singer of Badflower who's wrote the most harrowingly accurate song about suicidal feelings ever written (Ghost); anyone who can listen to that and not cry is numb. An understanding like that don't come from imagination, still a suicide risk. Even if he's recovered.

You've got an entire rrangeof sub-genres in metal based on devil worship and another based on suicide and depression. And you pick Van Halen and there vag worship songs as the fuckiing flight risk?

That's yer starter for 10.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayhem_(band)

Here you go do some reading up on the interesting folk who make up Mayhem/have done in the past.

Vikernes who killed his own bandmate over stuff and threatened to blow up the anarchist enclave in Oslo and burnt down a load of fucking churches.

He's a fucking suicide/murder risk if there ever was one. Not old Eddie the bloody Eaglres Wannabe. 

1 minute ago, Kinnock said:

Fuckin heck @machotrouts you typing up war and piece or is your keyboard covered in cum?

Why have I been tagged in this thread now? What's going on. I know one Van Halen song and I hate it. Big fan of cum though

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, machotrouts said:

Why have I been tagged in this thread now? What's going on. I know one Van Halen song and I hate it. Big fan of cum though

You were typing a response to the thread for about half a fucking hour, leave a tab open by accident cuntbag?

10 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

You were typing a response to the thread for about half a fucking hour, leave a tab open by accident cuntbag?

@Kinnock, either calm down a bit, or carry on like this and have another few days off.  Your choice, but please give it some thought before launching into your next stream of vitriol.  

Many thanks 

DDT

7 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

@Kinnock, either calm down a bit, or carry on like this and have another few days off.  Your choice, but please give it some thought before launching into your next stream of vitriol.  

Many thanks 

DDT

Did you unban me to give me a fucking chance to respond to this. How fucking kind.... Boudicca had already fucking banned me you stupid fucking cunt.

I'm not  launching into streams of vitriol I've already posted that I think this site is a load of fucking shit and full of utter cunts although that post probably got removed because I dared to call out the fucking joke that was banning charon and the blatant internet fellating of her by Sir fucking Creep by fucking god . Please fucking permaban me with no fucking chance of return, not having to read the shit within this fucking site has made my life so much better the past 7 days it really fucking has.

So your gestapo threat means nothing to me you daft fucking wanker, it's like threaten a man with execution for attempted suicde, it's utterly fucking stupid. Cunt

oh no youre outrageous GIF by truTV

oh no youre outrageous GIF by truTV

1 hour ago, Kinnock said:

FixedBusiness is also a moron. And Eddie might if he actually gets diagnoses with something terminal. But surely an Eddie Van Halen thread would suffice, the rest of them are headly knocking on heaven's door to quote a song covered by a actual fucking metal band...

The band that teenage girls consider a classic with their ASDA £12 for 2 Guns n' Roses t-shirts? 

Just for the record I find it absolutely staggering that one admin could be unaware another one fucking banned somrone.

Excellent fucking teamwork stills there you wankstains could put the fucking Titanic captains too fucking shame wit that shit.

Just now, dean1991 said:

The band that teenage girls consider a classic with their ASDA £12 for 2 Guns n' Roses t-shirts? 

Popular appeal doesn't make someone not metal, it's the fucking sound that matters.

So take the stick up your fucking arse and insert it some more until it pierces your fucking brain cells. Or the one you've got left...

Many metal bands are adored by teenage girls (and some teenage boys) it doesn't make them shit.

37 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

Beats me. Can we go back to talking about cum

• Haha 2

Just now, machotrouts said:

Beats me. Can we go back to talking about cum

You can talk about whatever you fucking want dear.

If you want to fucking talk about cum be my guest.

It would be no more interesting than any of the other mindless fucking shite you appear to have posted on this forum for far too long so fucking go for it and keep up the shite standard of shit posting up.

4 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

Popular appeal doesn't make someone not metal, it's the fucking sound that matters.

So take the stick up your fucking arse and insert it some more until it pierces your fucking brain cells. Or the one you've got left...

Many metal bands are adored by teenage girls (and some teenage boys) it doesn't make them shit.

No, they were shit 30 years ago too.