gcreptile

Van Halen

Just now, dean1991 said:

No, they were shit 30 years ago too. 

I feel fucking sorry for you if you think one of the greatest metal bands in history are shit you fucking cunt.

There must be so little music you can actually enjoy you fucking great big miserable cuntbag.

1 minute ago, machotrouts said:

Ahh, might as well cum!

(CUM!)

Might as well cum!

Go ahead and cum!

(CUM!)

Go ahead and cum!

Still the most interest of your fucking 65 posts. You fucking cuntbag. Why even bother for fucks sake? You've peaked.

Doesn't seem you're too eager to heed to DDT's ultimatum. Enjoy another month off then.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

I feel fucking sorry for you if you think one of the greatest metal bands in history are shit you fucking cunt.

There must be so little music you can actually enjoy you fucking great big miserable cuntbag.

No, the people I know enjoy different things including music. Anyway, it's near 8pm so get your guns top on and head to bed. 

2 hours ago, Death Impends said:

Doesn't seem you're too eager to heed to DDT's ultimatum. Enjoy another month off then.

Does anyone know him in real?  Maybe it's a cry for help and someone should get him some. Clearly he has mental episodes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

Does anyone know him in real?  Maybe it's a cry for help and someone should get him some. Clearly he has mental episodes. 

Agreed, there is some troubled souls on this forum, just look around.

Sir Creep, obviously in denial about sexual orientation, and it manifest itself with posts about male sports people

Paul the mod- obviously had mommy issues as a child, and now is very strict in life

Joey Russ- now a reformed character on the forum, but as youngster probably fell in with the wrong crowd, but now a good guy, a bit like American History X

What makes it worse, when someone join like Desmond Tutu, someone that can help them, and they just shun him.

The one place Van Halen likely out-perforn ALL the competition is in the infamous story of a backstage rider than stipulated they were provided with bowls of M&M's from which the brown ones had been removed.

There was actually an intelligent and serious point to this.

Link: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/van-halens-legendary-mms-rider

• Like 1

On 15/09/2019 at 21:15, the_engineer said:

You know people can just troll for the enjoyment of trolling and the pure escapism of winding others up without it being some kind of sadistic cry for help. It's just enjoyable and I have too much free time. That's all their fucking is to it. So stick your psychoanalysis where the sun don't shine.

10 minutes ago, Prince Philip said:

You know people can just troll for the enjoyment of trolling and the pure escapism of winding others up without it being some kind of sadistic cry for help. It's just enjoyable and I have too much free time. That's all their fucking is to it. So stick your psychoanalysis where the sun don't shine.

The sheer inability to recognize one’s own burden on everyone else you’ve displayed is remarkable. I have absolute 0 idea why the mods don’t decide to ban the whole lot. None of you are funny and simply make it that much more difficult for others to actually do what they came onto the forums to do. Do you all just sit at home on welfare on your asses drinking all day? Like how the fuck do you stay committed to this shit if it’s not the only shit going on in your lives?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Banana said:

The sheer inability to recognize one’s own burden on everyone else you’ve displayed is remarkable. I have absolute 0 idea why the mods don’t decide to ban the whole lot. None of you are funny and simply make it that much more difficult for others to actually do what they came onto the forums to do. Do you all just sit at home on welfare on your asses drinking all day? Like how the fuck do you stay committed to this shit if it’s not the only shit going on in your lives?

It's posts from a stranger on an internet forum. How can that cause a burden to anyone else, read 'em if you find them interesting - ignore them if you don't. I've hardly been saddling you with the emotional baggage of grief or a life crisis. Get real here.

This forum has far less of us around than the rest of the internet, so I wouldn't complain.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Prince Philip said:

It's posts from a stranger on an internet forum. How can that cause a burden to anyone else, read 'em if you find them interesting - ignore them if you don't. I've hardly been saddling you with the emotional baggage of grief or a life crisis. Get real here.

This forum has far less of us around than the rest of the internet, so I wouldn't complain.

The burden of having the read through your fucking guys' garbage to find actual news. If you want to fucking troll or argue about the topic then go fuck off to extra curricular.

3 hours ago, Prince Philip said:

I wasn't talking about you prince Philip. I think that car crash was that fat woman's fault and I'm glad they're letting you drive again.  

Obviously I am aware of the Van Halen health issues, and perhaps I would have baptised them as soft rock.

But that is not what brings me to this thread. My late brother has left a 1993 World Tour Van Halen scarf, discovered in a box in the attic. Thinking of auctioning it off with his programmes for Kiss, Scorpions, Uriah Heep, Live Aid (only member of the family to go), Ozzy Osbourne etc etc. But maybe I should hold on to them and wait until a few more of the performers are dead - not sure I'll have long to wait!

51 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Obviously I am aware of the Van Halen health issues, and perhaps I would have baptised them as soft rock.

But that is not what brings me to this thread. My late brother has left a 1993 World Tour Van Halen scarf, discovered in a box in the attic. Thinking of auctioning it off with his programmes for Kiss, Scorpions, Uriah Heep, Live Aid (only member of the family to go), Ozzy Osbourne etc etc. But maybe I should hold on to them and wait until a few more of the performers are dead - not sure I'll have long to wait!

You have some gold there.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

You have some gold there.

Cheers, most of it is late 70s/early 80s stuff. Brother's accident was in 1988, so I'm guessing one of his mates went to the Van Halen Tour in 1993 and bought it for him. Probably the latest thing he owned, music wise. My younger brother took his vinyl years ago.

Loudwire is saying that Van Halen isn’t touring right now due to health issues. Hm, I think it’s pretty bad tbh...

4 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Loudwire is saying that Van Halen isn’t touring right now due to health issues. Hm, I think it’s pretty bad tbh...

Wishing all the best to Van, hope he's feeling better.

11 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

They ain't the worst that you've seen.

• Haha 1

This site is also speculating on his health. There’s also a “recent” photo in that article too but it’s pretty blurry in it...