Joey Russ

The 10th Death of 2019

Who will be next?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 26/09/2019 at 16:04, Joey Russ said:

I went for Ginger Baker

He went for a guy with a stick - it's the opening shot of the documentary about him

Sir Creep championed the adding of Ginger Baker for two years now, only to see the Committee finally listen.  This will be the culmination of SC’s single-handed efforts.  

9 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Sir Creep championed the adding of Ginger Baker for two years now, only to see the Committee finally listen.  This will be the culmination of SC’s single-handed efforts.  

Thats a very polished way of saying “I got it wrong all the other years so just as well the DL committee ignored me”.

:rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Thats a very polished way of saying “I got it wrong all the other years so just as well the DL committee ignored me”.

:rolleyes:

There is no such thing as a bad pick, just a pick ahead of it's time. Every pick will eventually be proven correct.

7XuPYJXaF1CBAmbwQQ.gif

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

There is no such thing as a bad pick, just a pick ahead of it's time. Every pick will eventually be proven correct.

7XuPYJXaF1CBAmbwQQ.gif

It would be very dull if the committee were choosing 50 names that they think will die at some point in the next 10,000 years though. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, dean1991 said:

It would be very dull if the committee were choosing 50 names that they think will die at some point in the next 10,000 years though. 

Very true. So we get to keep calling them morons, right?

• Like 1

I think that might be the first time I got one right.  Thread closed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1