Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
roaming_comrade

Bernie Sanders

Recommended Posts

Certainly this is death to his campaign. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He just got a stent inserted into him, which is pretty common for people younger than him to have inside his body. Unless this becomes a continuing trend, I don’t think he’s completely done, although this probably will hurt his campaign a bit...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

He just got a stent inserted into him, which is pretty common for people younger than him to have inside his body. Unless this becomes a continuing trend, I don’t think he’s completely done, although this probably will hurt his campaign a bit...

 

 

Yeah, I reckon he won't make it to be the final candidate - not sure if Bidon will either. I think someone much younger than Trump would be the best call come the head to head debates -  assuming Trump lasts to then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

 

 

Yeah, I reckon he won't make it to be the final candidate - not sure if Bidon will either. I think someone much younger than Trump would be the best call come the head to head debates -  assuming Trump lasts to then

 

I think Warrens going to take the nomination, myself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think sanders will stand down.  Still sticking with Biden to win with Warren as VP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think this necessarily will destroy his campaign, but rather put the question of age even more in the limelight than it already is.  Perhaps this helps the younger candidates more than anything else?

 

It will also certainly highlight the importance of a VP pick, assuming Biden/Warren/Sanders get the nomination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mike said:

I don't think this necessarily will destroy his campaign, but rather put the question of age even more in the limelight than it already is.  Perhaps this helps the younger candidates more than anything else?

 

It will also certainly highlight the importance of a VP pick, assuming Biden/Warren/Sanders get the nomination.

 

 

Yeah, ironically weakening the Trump/Pence ticket - an oldster starting to creak with a VP who's religious to the point of mania

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now he's had two, maybe he'll stop attacking the top "one per stent"....

 

*coat*

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bernie’s daughter in law dead at 46

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Bernie’s daughter in law dead at 46


How the fuck?..... I came here to post this.... Google search not one story over 70 minutes old.  Your post 9 hours.  Do you KNOW Sanders or summat?

And as a point of contention.... please post the deceased's NAME (Rainè Riggs) so they can be searched.  Thank you for participating.
SC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use