roaming_comrade

Bernie Sanders

Am surprised to not find him on the forum yet, anyway here is the news:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/02/us/politics/bernie-sanders-health.html

He just got a stent inserted into him, which is pretty common for people younger than him to have inside his body. Unless this becomes a continuing trend, I don’t think he’s completely done, although this probably will hurt his campaign a bit...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

He just got a stent inserted into him, which is pretty common for people younger than him to have inside his body. Unless this becomes a continuing trend, I don’t think he’s completely done, although this probably will hurt his campaign a bit...

Yeah, I reckon he won't make it to be the final candidate - not sure if Bidon will either. I think someone much younger than Trump would be the best call come the head to head debates -  assuming Trump lasts to then

25 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Yeah, I reckon he won't make it to be the final candidate - not sure if Bidon will either. I think someone much younger than Trump would be the best call come the head to head debates -  assuming Trump lasts to then

I think Warrens going to take the nomination, myself.

• Like 1

Think sanders will stand down.  Still sticking with Biden to win with Warren as VP. 

I don't think this necessarily will destroy his campaign, but rather put the question of age even more in the limelight than it already is.  Perhaps this helps the younger candidates more than anything else?

It will also certainly highlight the importance of a VP pick, assuming Biden/Warren/Sanders get the nomination.

11 hours ago, Mike said:

I don't think this necessarily will destroy his campaign, but rather put the question of age even more in the limelight than it already is.  Perhaps this helps the younger candidates more than anything else?

It will also certainly highlight the importance of a VP pick, assuming Biden/Warren/Sanders get the nomination.

Yeah, ironically weakening the Trump/Pence ticket - an oldster starting to creak with a VP who's religious to the point of mania

• Like 1

Now he's had two, maybe he'll stop attacking the top "one per stent"....

*coat*

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Bernie’s daughter in law dead at 46

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Bernie’s daughter in law dead at 46

How the fuck?..... I came here to post this.... Google search not one story over 70 minutes old.  Your post 9 hours.  Do you KNOW Sanders or summat?

And as a point of contention.... please post the deceased's NAME (Rainè Riggs) so they can be searched.  Thank you for participating.
SC

I've just seen a clip of him on Twitter and he seems to have aged quite drastically (maybe lost weight) since I last saw him a year or so ago, whilst I don't think he is in any danger he's one I'd keep an eye on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

I've just seen a clip of him on Twitter and he seems to have aged quite drastically (maybe lost weight) since I last saw him a year or so ago, whilst I don't think he is in any danger he's one I'd keep an eye on.

How's his brother doing? 88 and likely to OQ in his own right due to being a Green Party spokesman for 5 years and candidate several times over...

• Like 1