TQR

The 11th Death of 2019

Who's next please?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bob Dole does not approve of my vote for Bob Dole

• Like 1

Why is everyone going for Dole? Did something happen to him recently?

1 hour ago, roaming_comrade said:

Why is everyone going for Dole? Did something happen to him recently?

Dunno, but I'll copyright Taken the Via Dole-rosa right now...

• Haha 1

Shane macgowan

I really really REALLY spent time on this.  I wanted to get THREE in a row.
The ancient names are certainly suspect.  But I see no one I can put a finger on and say aye, this one seems ready to go inside of 80 days.

I vote NO ONE.  Probably rare moments indeed when 80 days goes by without a DL hit.  But I will be surprised, quite literally, if any besides the centenarians croak.

SirC

• Like 1

If you assured me one of these people was going to die - gun to my head - I would have to choose either the easy way out (Kirk Douglas) or the more learned choice (Bob Barker).  I'll roll the dice on these two and pick nobody.  There are only 4-5 that even have a chance of dying imho.  
BTW, it crossed my mind that the ever-present Betty White hasn't been seen or heard from in at least 4-5 months that I am aware of.  Correct me if wrong (no I didn't Google it, that's the point.  Never had to Google her before, so if you have to now....well....)
SC

Isn't  there a thoughts and opinion's on the 2019 list hereabouts?

10 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

If you assured me one of these people was going to die - gun to my head - I would have to choose either the easy way out (Kirk Douglas) or the more learned choice (Bob Barker).  I'll roll the dice on these two and pick nobody.  There are only 4-5 that even have a chance of dying imho.  
BTW, it crossed my mind that the ever-present Betty White hasn't been seen or heard from in at least 4-5 months that I am aware of.  Correct me if wrong (no I didn't Google it, that's the point.  Never had to Google her before, so if you have to now....well....)
SC

Just now, redrumours said:

Isn't  there a thoughts and opinion's on the 2019 list hereabouts?

I"m not thinking about the list.  I'm thinking about who the next person to die off of it may be.

2 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I"m not thinking about the list.  I'm thinking about who the next person to die off of it may be.

Well we're all dying to know what the verdict is.:lol:.

43 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

:bat:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 09/10/2019 at 05:52, Toast said:

:bat:

And?  There's nothing linguistically incorrect with 'off of' but I allow you to offer up proof otherwise, or your minions who 'liked' it.
Get off of my back.
SirC

After two years of trying it has finally happened- Social Media are reporting that Leah Bracknell has just become hit Number 11.

13 minutes ago, Deathtreat23 said:

After two years of trying it has finally happened- Social Media are reporting that Leah Bracknell has just become hit Number 11.

QO - https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-emmerdales-leah-bracknell-dead-20385321

Died in September so before Baker and maybe Chirac.

4 minutes ago, ebless said:

Not really the 11th death of 2019 then. 

The 11th announced death.  Well done to those that predicted it. Thread closed.