Paul Bearer

Prince Andrew

3 minutes ago, Redrumours said:

Pubs, Schools,Trains and Ships will they be at risk also?

Too right, he'll go anywhere to shag anything!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Redrumours said:

Pubs, Schools,Trains and Ships will they be at risk also?

Exactly why they should leave well alone.  If there's a visible connection to Andrew, like a pub sign, they just need to change it to a portrait of a previous holder of the title.

The last Duke of York was the Queen's father, before he became King.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Toast said:

Exactly why they should leave well alone.  If there's a visible connection to Andrew, like a pub sign, they just need to change it to a portrait of a previous holder of the title.

A great point, Toast, but I suspect that in the rule-book of royalty, a King's secondary titles are not to be used.   They could probably use something that has been extinct for a while.  The Duke of York was Bertie's name before he became George VI. The Duke of York was Bertie's name before he became Edward VIII.  But public sentiment about the necessity of having a Bertie in the family seems to be draining away quickly.

Whenever Fergie goes on vacay alone, it's time to put a "suicide watch" alert on top of the teddie bears.

13 minutes ago, Doulton said:

A great point, Toast, but I suspect that in the rule-book of royalty, a King's secondary titles are not to be used.   They could probably use something that has been extinct for a while.  The Duke of York was Bertie's name before he became George VI. The Duke of York was Bertie's name before he became Edward VIII.  But public sentiment about the necessity of having a Bertie in the family seems to be draining away quickly.

Whenever Fergie goes on vacay alone, it's time to put a "suicide watch" alert on top of the teddie bears.

Not sure if that sentence was accidentally included, but Edward VIII was never Duke of York. He did start off as Prince Edward of York, as he was the son of the then-Duke of York, later George V.
Edward was also known to the family as David (his last middle name), not Bertie.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Doulton said:

You're overthinking it.  The title merges with the Crown if and when the holder succeeds to the throne.  But there are previous Dukes of York who never became King. 

Here's one:

220px-Frederick,_Duke_of_York_1800-1820.

Plus there wouldn't be anything wrong with using a portrait of, say, the Queen's father as a young man when he was Duke of York.

1 hour ago, Toast said:

You're overthinking it.  The title merges with the Crown if and when the holder succeeds to the throne.  But there are previous Dukes of York who never became King. 

Here's one:

220px-Frederick,_Duke_of_York_1800-1820.

Plus there wouldn't be anything wrong with using a portrait of, say, the Queen's father as a young man when he was Duke of York.

Or, if you really wanted to drive people to drink what about a deep fake picture of the current Duke of York's cum-face

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Or, if you really wanted to drive people to drink what about a deep fake picture of the current Duke of York's cum-face

You are on form today, bang on form!:D

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You are on form today, bang on form!:D

Not exactly, I was born this way - honestly, it's work meetings that are the problem, not the Deathlist

• Like 2

Witness willing to testify she saw Prince Andrew with a ‘young girl’ at London nightclub

Andrew insists he was never at the club, let alone with Giuffre. The club has been named as one of the venues Andrew took her before abusing her. 

Witness's lawyer notes she was a victim of trafficking herself, which is why she's willing to come forward. 

in other news, Prince Andrew’s social media accounts deleted as he fights US lawsuit

4 hours ago, CastAway said:

Witness willing to testify she saw Prince Andrew with a ‘young girl’ at London nightclub

Andrew insists he was never at the club, let alone with Giuffre. The club has been named as one of the venues Andrew took her before abusing her. 

Witness's lawyer notes she was a victim of trafficking herself, which is why she's willing to come forward. 

in other news, Prince Andrew’s social media accounts deleted as he fights US lawsuit

Out of the whole club she was the only person to see him, eh? Another sex trafficking victim, eh? The only person to remember seeing a member of the British Royal Family dancing with a ‘young girl’.

Seems credible that…

• Like 1

On 19/01/2022 at 13:54, Toast said:

Richard, Duke of York?

DAD4D857-2335-4B9B-AC97-BB21AFF873B6.jpeg

• Like 1

Perfect!

4 hours ago, TheCemetaryMan said:

I am sure he will murder himself soon. 

No he won’t. He has servants.

Why have a dog and bark yourself? 

• Haha 1

Prince Andrew  wants his case to go to jury trial according to media reports. 

I am genuinely surprised by this. I thought he would opt for a discrete out of court settlement. 

This means that a lot of dirty laundry will be aired in public and a spectacle of a media  event is guaranteed. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Prince Andrew  wants his case to go to jury trial according to media reports. 

I am genuinely surprised by this. I thought he would opt for a discrete out of court settlement. 

This means that a lot of dirty laundry will be aired in public and a spectacle of a media  event is guaranteed. 

This will not end well hahahaha.They should get Chris Hansen to interrogate him.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sean said:

This will not end well hahahaha.They should get Chris Hansen to interrogate him.

It's very high stakes a move.  None of his options now are good. So unless this is a bluff of an opening salvo  I think this could go very badly for him. Even if the court finds in his favour the damage in the process I believe will be considerable. 

The thought of Fergie being called as a witness fills me with a combination of dread and second hand embarrassment. Not because I think she is malign or deceitful (in truth she was probably more genuine and definitely less malicious  than the much sainted Princess Diana) but  because she is so hapless, thoughtless and accident prone.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

It's very high stakes a move.  None of his options now are good. So unless this is a bluff of an opening salvo  I think this could go very badly for him. Even if the court finds in his favour the damage in the process I believe will be considerable. 

The thought of Fergie being called as a witness fills me with a combination of dread and second hand embarrassment. Not because I think she is malign or deceitful (in truth she was probably more genuine and definitely less malicious  than the much sainted Princess Diana) but  because she is so hapless, thoughtless and accident prone.

Aye, but this'll wipe the floor with OJ's ratings. Sadly F Lee Bailey and Johnny Cochoran who got him off are both deceased. 

Presumably this desperate move is an attempt to bounce her into taking a settlement rather than take the stand - meaning, the only option outside of those, that he ignore the US trail and angle to face justice in the UK, has been ruled out by his side. High stakes. Her side keep insisting it isn't about money, we'll soon see if they're telling the truth. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Aye, but this'll wipe the floor with OJ's ratings. Sadly F Lee Bailey and Johnny Cochoran who got him off are both deceased. 

Presumably this desperate move is an attempt to bounce her into taking a settlement rather than take the stand - meaning, the only option outside of those, that he ignore the US trail and angle to face justice in the UK, has been ruled out by his side. High stakes. Her side keep insisting it isn't about money, we'll soon see if they're telling the truth. 

Will you be stocking up on some metaphorical popcorn?!

6 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Will you be stocking up on some metaphorical popcorn?!

If they stream it live I'll have some real popcorn

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Her side keep insisting it isn't about money, we'll soon see if they're telling the truth. 

hahaha.gif

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

If I were him I would've chosen trial by combat and got my mam to send in the SAS...

• Haha 1

Tbf, he has already had his trial by press and media and the general consensus is that he is guilty.

The chances of him getting a 'fair' trial' is about zero.