Paul Bearer

Prince Andrew

As someone who knows where he lives as I live nearby. I can cornfirm he lives with Fergie like they are in a long term relationship still. It's a very bad secret.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

As someone who knows where he lives as I live nearby. I can cornfirm he lives with Fergie like they are in a long term relationship still. It's a very bad secret.

At least she doesn’t get bothered during the night. She’s well too old for him. 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

Yes, I've always thought the divorce was only on the insistence of Prince Philip.

• Like 2

I think the Sun headline is probably just the royal family trying to say it’s not just Harry and Meghan Charles is strict on.

40 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I think the Sun headline is probably just the royal family trying to say it’s not just Harry and Meghan Charles is strict on.

Saying something without saying something.  Fair enough.

• Like 1

So, attempting a return to "public life" - this may be as well thought out as the Newsnight interview. If he actually gets his attempt to overturn the verdict into court that's an invite to witnesses and lawyers from the other side to fry him - and his Mum's  financial indulgence and unconditional love isn't available any more. On the positive side, it's the comeback role of a lifetime when The Crown gets to this phase and they cast Kevin Spacey as Andrew. 

_128374405_thesunonsundayfrontpage22.01.

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

I'll say again, from all I've been told Andrew is a deeply unpleasant person.  But I don't blame him for trying to clear his name if he's done nothing illegal. 

Plenty of other prominent people associated with Epstein.  That woman picked him out as a soft target.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Charles must be annoyed. These headlines can be damaging to the monarchy’s reputation.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

6 hours ago, Toast said:

I'll say again, from all I've been told Andrew is a deeply unpleasant person.  But I don't blame him for trying to clear his name if he's done nothing illegal. 

Plenty of other prominent people associated with Epstein.  That woman picked him out as a soft target.

Actually her evidence - allegedly - involved the moments he was far from soft. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

Actually her evidence - allegedly - involved the moments he was far from soft. 

Another tap-in for you.  You're welcome. :D

• Haha 1

The Telegraph have found "new information" on Prince Andrew, with a front page that even The Daily Star would reject as being "a bit much":

• Haha 3

No they are just trolling the sweaty pizza munching nonce .Surprised the telegraph was the one publishing this of all publications.

• Like 3

That article surely doesn’t help him. If he wants to clear his name he should do it quietly - I mean a lot of the damage comes from his stupid interview anyway. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Sean said:

No they are just trolling the sweaty pizza munching nonce .Surprised the telegraph was the one publishing this of all publications.

The suggestion I've heard is that this week has been so scandalous for the Government, that this is the length a paper usually loyal to Tories has to go to in order to distract from it.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

On 28/01/2023 at 00:32, The Old Crem said:

That article surely doesn’t help him. If he wants to clear his name he should do it quietly - I mean a lot of the damage comes from his stupid interview anyway. 

The regular rumours about Andrew include a huge sense of entitlement and very little empathy/understanding of how others see the world, bear in mind that part of the infamous interview that he thought would help him re Epstein etc. was his comment that when he hosted them it was "just a normal shooting weekend"!

• Like 1

Hmm, unlikely to make much difference to the present dire situation with regard to his public profile, but the Mirror are claiming an exclusive this morning: 

_130475525_front21-nc.png.webp

OOOhhh, more bad news - the docs due to be unlocked on 1 Jan feature the allegations of another Epstein victim who's already accused Andrew of groping her and who hasn't had a multi-million pound bung to keep quiet in perpetuity. Timely announcement, mind, if he's angling to walk to church with the family from Sandringham this year, they might be waving The Sun in his face this morning and suggesting he has Christmas Dinner at Pizza Express in Woking, or summat. 

_132097315_sun-nc.jpg.webp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A rare mis-step from HMTLQ in not letting Andrew defend himself in court as he wanted to do. He should have been allowed to take his chances.  The door was opened for others to make accusations, whether for gold-digging or other reasons.

• Like 1