Joey Russ

Who Should Be On The 2020 Deathlist?

Jerry Lee Lewis - Rock N Roll Legend!

• Like 1

On 28/11/2019 at 03:40, Banana said:

I guess I never really realized that Terry Jones wasn't on this year's list and should be a lock in 2020. Trebek is another obvious name previously mentioned.

Some newer names as of recently.

• Tabare Vazquez, current president of Uruguay is suffering what has been said to be stage 4 lung cancer. Is remaining in his position while undergoing treatment.

I wouldn't be surprised if Vazquez dies next year.

His presidential mandate finishes on February 29th.

In fact, there are two other former Uruguay presidents who have a reasonable chance of dying in 2020: Julio Maria Sanguinetti (he turns 84 in January) and "rock star" Pepe Mujica, currently 84. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TARC said:

Jerry Lee Lewis - Rock N Roll Legend!

JLL and Little Richard won't be around many more years.

On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 16:56, The Watcher said:

Gudrun Zapf von Hesse, the world renowned calligrapher & typographer is 102 on 2 Jan, 2020. Surely worth a pick as her even more famous type-face creator husband Hermann Zapf (1918-2015) seemed to escape selection over the years.

Apparently Gudrun Zapf von Hesse died back on 13 December:

No possibility of her making any list.

• Like 1

So near but so far! Really this text should be in a fascinating range of fonts that were created by the Zapfs! So she died 11 days after my recommendation.

Gorbachev needs to stay on the list...

• Like 3

I think all of the Stones will bow out in the 20s. Starting with Wyman next year.

• Like 1

Boris and his dreadful far right wing cabinet. I might be the perpetrator of his and their great demise. Long live Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour Party !!!

Exalted twat. Hate speech should be sanctioned, expecially with threats like in your post. 

No wonder you are called drol as you certainly sound it 

1 hour ago, dean1991 said:

I think all of the Stones will bow out in the 20s. Starting with Wyman next year.

I had Jagger on my 2018 list then had Wyman and Watts on 2019 list 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Miranda lass said:

I had Jagger on my 2018 list then had Wyman and Watts on 2019 list 

Wyman, Richards, Watts, Jagger then Wood, that's my prediction.

1 hour ago, Steve said:

Boris and his dreadful far right wing cabinet. I might be the perpetrator of his and their great demise. Long live Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour Party !!!

You don't get points if you bump off your picks, unfortunately Steve.

• Like 1

I would happily surrender every point going to get rid of Boris and the sham of this wretched UK Conservative Party government

Carl Reiner

Keith Richards

Marsha Hunt

Willie Nelson

Hal Holbrook

Christopher Tolkien

Rosalynn Carter

Roberta Mccain

Tim Curry

Michiko

Sirikit

John Williams

Christopher Plummer

Paul Dooley

Kris Kristofferson

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Predictor said:

ah4DzQp.jpg

That sums it up rather well, I fancy.

And good for them say I! Huzzah for the Committee! :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

The Duke of Edinburgh should be number 1.

Rather number 2. Kirk Douglas should be number one, he is far more likely to die by chances.

1 hour ago, roaming_comrade said:

Rather number 2. Kirk Douglas should be number one, he is far more likely to die by chances.

vehemently disagree

Hey just saying, but it could be maybe good that you put some of my choices on the deathlist 2020. Like for example I put peter Mayhew on my shadow list this year, and he died earlier this year. Did'nt see so many that put him on the shadow list this year, just saying. Also I said Carol Channing to be put on the 2019 deatlist, but she wasn't included, and she died just some weeks into that year.

Not to critizes you guys, but it looks like you sometimes peek famous People who is old like Dick Van Dyke, Queen Elizabeth II over other People who is actually dying and more likely to die, still don't understand why Nobby Stiles was dropped in 2018, who has alzheimer's and prostata cancer. So it was actually very Lucky that he survived that year and brought back to the 2019 deathlist, still don't understand how he is still alive today, but take someone like Sirikit for example to deathtlist who habeen ill the last years and hospitalized several times. Not saying im right, but you should be including more People like this.

47 minutes ago, Putin said:

Hey just saying, but it could be maybe good that you put some of my choices on the deathlist 2020. Like for example I put peter Mayhew on my shadow list this year, and he died earlier this year. Did'nt see so many that put him on the shadow list this year, just saying. Also I said Carol Channing to be put on the 2019 deatlist, but she wasn't included, and she died just some weeks into that year.

Not to critizes you guys, but it looks like you sometimes peek famous People who is old like Dick Van Dyke, Queen Elizabeth II over other People who is actually dying and more likely to die, still don't understand why Nobby Stiles was dropped in 2018, who has alzheimer's and prostata cancer. So it was actually very Lucky that he survived that year and brought back to the 2019 deathlist, still don't understand how he is still alive today, but take someone like Sirikit for example to deathtlist who habeen ill the last years and hospitalized several times. Not saying im right, but you should be including more People like this.

I've had 20 hits this year, they should just choose 50 from my list. ;) :P Chances are that they'd get more hits. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lewd_Squirrel said:

I've had 20 hits this year, they should just choose 50 from my list. ;) :P Chances are that they'd get more hits. 

IKR