Side note: As the admins haven't bounced this thread out, I'm assuming that this may be considered as a bonafide pool, meaning it could be the ripest plum out there to get your name in the HOF! There are only 8 mourners ( again, using the local vernacular) registered. How hard could it be to pull off a win in the inaugural running?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

I think mine is joeyruss. Try that 

Nope.  Joeyru6, Joey,  Joey lee, Joey b-radz, joeyfiala, and joeyjojoe.  Any of those seem familiar?

Maybe the first one? 

5 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Maybe the first one? 

I'll send the invite now. Check your email that you think you used, and check junk/spam just in case. If you don't see it,  it must not be you and we'll have to try again.

*sent*

Joey, I messed up. I aw that joeyruss had requested an invite, and I accepted it to the wrong pool (my work pool). I booted you out from that one, but you must have a privacy setting ticked on your profile because  I can't find you again. There is a little box that needs to be checked allowing funeral home directors to find you. Either hit that box, or try again and request an invite and I will be sure to accept you to the correct pool. Sorry, my bad entirely (fat fingers).

2 minutes ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

Joey, I messed up. I aw that joeyruss had requested an invite, and I accepted it to the wrong pool (my work pool). I booted you out from that one, but you must have a privacy setting ticked on your profile because  I can't find you again. There is a little box that needs to be checked allowing funeral home directors to find you. Either hit that box, or try again and request an invite and I will be sure to accept you to the correct pool. Sorry, my bad entirely (fat fingers).

Think I should be good now.

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

Think I should be good now.

Yes, success! You are now invited to the correct pool. Once you have accepted, you can make your 20 picks.

Oh, and don't bother trying to pick Ged Stokes- they rejected my request to add him to the database.

At this point I’m just looking to see potential names who might get accepted if they aren’t on the database right now. Maybe I’ll be able to get one in if lucky. ^_^

1 hour ago, Death Impends said:

I have registered an account, username is TJS

Invite sent. Should be good to go.

3 days and 17 hours to make your move to join the DSCDP pool and make your 20 picks.  Do or die time (pun intended).

3ohzdDVC6SAniR17l6.gif

A bit late, but I would be interested.  My username is Cancerous Hatred.

2 minutes ago, JiroemonKimura said:

I will send you the invite, but you don't show up on my search. Check your profile page and make sure you have ticked the box that allows you to be searched. 

10 hours ago, JiroemonKimura said:

You should be set now.  Welcome, and good luck.

OK, I've registered - with some difficulty as the username Toast was already taken!  The impudence of some people!  :o

So if you would like to invite me, @Skinny kiltrunner I have registered as Arya's List.

I thought I would be able to see the database of names, but it appears not, it's trial and error. 

Hmmm, quite angry to see some of the people that they've refused.  Insular fuckers.

2 hours ago, Toast said:

OK, I've registered - with some difficulty as the username Toast was already taken!  The impudence of some people!  :o

So if you would like to invite me, @Skinny kiltrunner I have registered as Arya's List.

I thought I would be able to see the database of names, but it appears not, it's trial and error. 

Invite sent. Believe it or not, but there was another Aryas List (without the apostrophe). I sent the invite to the one that just registered.  Welcome.  Strong list of mourners now, 15 in total.

10 minutes ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

Invite sent. Believe it or not, but there was another Aryas List (without the apostrophe). I sent the invite to the one that just registered.  Welcome.  Strong list of mourners now, 15 in total.

Cheers, accepted! 

Yes, I was surprised nobody had used Arya's List, but correct grammar paid off this time B)

I tried to join in but the site so far is refusing to verify my email. And my patience is limited at the best of times.

7 minutes ago, msc said:

I tried to join in but the site so far is refusing to verify my email. And my patience is limited at the best of times.

My email address is the only detail I gave that wasn't a lie.  Of course I only gave them one of my B-list email addys.

I hate sites that demand too much personal information for no good reason.

Just now, Toast said:

My email address is the only detail I gave that wasn't a lie.  Of course I only gave them one of my B-list email addys.

I hate sites that demand too much personal information for no good reason.

Oh ditto, I have an old hotmail account I keep solely for deadpools.

My Team.

1. Alex Trebek

2. Armen Dzhigarkhanian (Russian actor)

3. Bernard Tapie

4. Bob Gibson

5. Chris Doleman

6. Dale Hawerchuk

7. Daniel Arap Moi (dropped in favour of Frankie Banali)

8. David Gulpilil

9. Genesis P-Orridge

10. George Alagiah

11. Gianluca Vialli

12. John Andretti

13. John Lewis

14. Lars Hogh

15. Lee Kerslake

16. Margarita Terekhova

17. Oskar Lindblom

18. Sam Lloyd

19. Terry Jones 

20. Yoo Sang-chul

Subs:

1. Mark Gastineau

2. Bill Turnbull

3. Alcee Hastings

4. Jean-Louis Trintignant

5. Kirk Douglas.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Etushispushingupdaisies said:

My Team.

1. Alex Trebek

2. Armen Dzhigarkhanian (Russian actor)

3. Bernard Tapie

4. Bob Gibson

5. Chris Doleman

6. Dale Hawerchuk

7. Daniel Arap Moi (dropped in favour of Frankie Banali)

8. David Gulpilil

9. Genesis P-Orridge

10. George Alagiah

11. Gianluca Vialli

12. John Andretti

13. John Lewis

14. Lars Hogh

15. Lee Kerslake

16. Margarita Terekhova

17. Oskar Lindblom

18. Sam Lloyd

19. Terry Jones 

20. Yoo Sang-chul

Subs:

1. Mark Gastineau

2. Bill Turnbull

3. Alcee Hastings

4. Jean-Louis Trintignant

5. Kirk Douglas.

Not bad fellow team mate...not bad. I cant be bothered working out how to post mine...but presumably all will be visible in a couple of hours.

I'm not convinced about Terry Jones . I accept I may be swayed by my love pf Monty P. , but I REALLY hope you dont score with that one  !

• Like 1