Well, trading is available today if anyone wants to trade. Also posting to remind @Toast that's a possibility. :D 

• Thanks 1

Sorry, fell asleep on the sofa whille watching Downton Abbey.

I looked at Doug Stanhope thingy again and saw this. 7C894064-18D0-4C55-98F9-967F010A39EB.jpeg.55e1941095826f43cf2e0e116e926c9c.jpeg

I’m not going to lie and say that put a bit of a smile on my face...

On 15/01/2020 at 02:10, Skinny kiltrunner said:

I took a chance on the Galyon boys, world's oldest conjoined twins. If one dies,  they both die, so Daily Double is a good chance, plus solo points, for up to 164 points if it's their year. And if they die on their birthday, oh baby!

DEAD

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TomTomTelekom said:

DEAD

That was Sir Creep's DDP attempted trick a few years ago but he didn't pick them this time. Nor did anyone, List of the Missed.

June was a comparatively dry month for me. Not  so July -- I put the Galyon Brothers in another DSCDP Funeral Home. Not sure if the coffin will be double-wide, or double-tall. I now have as many DSCDP hits, Andrew Kishore included, within the last six days as I  had for the month of June.

• Like 1

Got a lucky break in this pool of a bonus 25 points on my Kerslake hit .Now 2 points above Joey.

1 minute ago, CaptainChorizo said:

Got a lucky break in this pool of a bonus 25 points on my Kerslake hit .Now 2 points above Joey.

Had something similar happen when I scored with Alauddin Ali (I believe it was an illness of the month bonus points or so), so we’re actually right on level where it would be if those bonus points didn’t apply. 

Thanks to DeathList I scored a site-wide solo with Sir Peregrine Worsthorne in a DSCDP Funeral Home.

• Like 2

Eddie Van Halen is a hit here for me. 

This thread has gone very quiet, is @Skinny kiltrunner still checking in?

Will a deathlist league run on dscp next year?

28 minutes ago, CaptainChorizo said:

Will a deathlist league run on dscp next year?

Skinny Kiltrunner seems to have dropped off the face of the earth so someone else would probably have to host it.

27 minutes ago, Salmon Mousse said:

Skinny Kiltrunner seems to have dropped off the face of the earth so someone else would probably have to host it.

He’s around somewhere. I believe he made a trade in December. 

Good news that the homes are free this year. Credit to Skinny for financing in 2020.

Just now, HDS said:

He’s around somewhere. I believe he made a trade in December. 

Good news that the homes are free this year. Credit to Skinny for financing in 2020.

After the bonus-category-selection issue leading into the 2019 season and then his ballot-stuffing scandal (the reason he isn't eligible for prizes) leading into last season he's thoroughly disliked by the site's admins and many of it's players.  Doesn't appear that he's signed up for any homes yet this season and one can't find his profile when searching for "mourners".  Shame is that he's one of the best who has ever played on that website.

22 minutes ago, HDS said:

With that in mind, and with me being unsure if Skinny will come back onto the forums, I decided to make a pool up just for the deathlisters. 

Just a heads up though. If you want to get entered you are going to have to tell me your username because I made it invite only (just so I don't have to deal with a bunch of random nobodies trying to enter this pool). Those who played in last year's pool will receive an invite, so it's the new players that I would need their username in order to get an invite. 

• Like 1

Also hopefully I got everyone who played last year an invite. There were a few other accounts that look to be there solely to pad the player count so hopefully I didn't overlook you by accident.

11 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

With that in mind, and with me being unsure if Skinny will come back onto the forums, I decided to make a pool up just for the deathlisters. 

Just a heads up though. If you want to get entered you are going to have to tell me your username because I made it invite only (just so I don't have to deal with a bunch of random nobodies trying to enter this pool). Those who played in last year's pool will receive an invite, so it's the new players that I would need their username in order to get an invite. 

My username is the same there... except with "The" in front of it.... couldn't get "The Salmon Mousse" here because it was apparently taken many years ago by someone who logged on once and never posted a single thing

8 minutes ago, Salmon Mousse said:

My username is the same there... except with "The" in front of it.... couldn't get "The Salmon Mousse" here because it was apparently taken many years ago by someone who logged on once and never posted a single thing

Ah yes, I found you Necromicon Suh winner. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Salmon Mousse said:

After the bonus-category-selection issue leading into the 2019 season and then his ballot-stuffing scandal (the reason he isn't eligible for prizes) leading into last season he's thoroughly disliked by the site's admins and many of it's players.  Doesn't appear that he's signed up for any homes yet this season and one can't find his profile when searching for "mourners".  Shame is that he's one of the best who has ever played on that website.

True. He’s got the handicapping ability and sixth sense. Hope he serves his sentence and makes his way back.

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

Much appreciated. Count me in.

• Like 1