msc

Derby Dead Pool 2020

3 picks of mine that were selected twice and another 3 times. Y'all really dont wanna see me get those uniques do ya?

Nice work. Sent email in response to my theme team "The Last Waltz"

Haven't looked yet, been a bit busy, I'll pop on later.

Sounds like you have acclaim so I'm sure it is superb.

Image result for you've all done very well gif

12 Lords/8 Ladies - 20 Uniques! And thus 20 survivors I guess.

Know it will all be tweaked in due course, like my TOTP theme team theme needs updating, but to get this up in a fortnight really is a tour de force.

DDP Committee be like

Image result for i can't believe i'm doing this donna dr who

2 hours ago, Phantom said:

Nice work. Sent email in response to my theme team "The Last Waltz"

Hi Phantom - 7 emails in inbox re teams but not one from you or regarding The Last Waltz - you can try send email again or just PM me on here if you like.

Cheers, GUN

:clap:SERIOUSLY good work getting the site up so quickly - respect!

• Like 1

A brilliant stellar  job guys .Full applause and praise to you.

I'm astounded at there being 11 unique picks in my Gooseberry Crumble team and 7 unique picks in each of my other crumbles.I was expecting it to go in the opportunity direction. That amounts to 25 unique picks out of 60 names!

I noted puzzlingly a request to update with my new email address as my current one is knocking back emails?I have no new email address and I am puzzled why it is rejecting your emails?

My email is all in lower case letters.Please private message me guys about this if need be.

Many thanks. 

23 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

A brilliant stellar  job guys .Full applause and praise to you.

I'm astounded at there being 11 unique picks in my Gooseberry Crumble team and 7 unique picks in each of my other crumbles.I was expecting it to go in the opportunity direction. That amounts to 25 unique picks out of 60 names!

I noted puzzlingly a request to update with my new email address as my current one is knocking back emails?I have no new email address and I am puzzled why it is rejecting your emails?

My email is all in lower case letters.Please private message me guys about this if need be.

Many thanks. 

I think this is one of blips that needs worked through - we've got everyone's emails.

Cheers, GUN

• Thanks 1

Glad to see my theme team has taken the first 20 spots alphabetically as well.

Yes, we have everyones emails, and I have put a note on the front page about it and a few other quirks.

Although, as I say, the German months amuse me...

2 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

Hi Phantom - 7 emails in inbox re teams but not one from you or regarding The Last Waltz - you can try send email again or just PM me on here if you like.

Cheers, GUN

That's weird can as it's  the same email address used for Sad Last Days

Never occurred to me til now that by having the same person in my main and theme teams I was denying myself a unique pick. :scratchhead:

Thanks for the organising, team.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Phantom said:

That's weird can as it's  the same email address used for Sad Last Days

Do you just mean about missing email address? If so ignore it we have it.

Cheers

3 minutes ago, YorkshireBanker said:

Brilliant job guys and thanks for the hard work. Just a clarification on 1 pick i made,I picked this Bobby Brown https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Brown_(footballer,_born_1923) not the Pop singer 

It was def. marked as the Scotland manager originally, I suspect a victim of the Mass Deletion. It shall be fixed.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Do you just mean about missing email address? If so ignore it we have it.

Cheers

Yes, that's what I found confusing.

Not sure if it was noted for the description. The theme is all those present at The Band's last concert.

2 hours ago, marinade said:

Never occurred to me til now that by having the same person in my main and theme teams I was denying myself a unique pick. :scratchhead:

Thanks for the organising, team.

Aye, I had marginal hopes of a sneaky pick with Occleshaw and Hitchon but in both cases, and Belso, TWO of us have them

2 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Aye, I had marginal hopes of a sneaky pick with Occleshaw and Hitchon but in both cases, and Belso, TWO of us have them

I have 3 uniques, a rarity! Barbour I sort of expected as soon as he wasn't on Spade or DDT's team (you know the sorts to twig the BBC4 producer with cancer is the same guy who is the husband of Muriel Gray what quit all her public roles last summer due to the declining health of her hubby), Seixas falls into the "old and out of the way" picks (but is apparently quite frail), but I was surprised Falzon was unique even with the slight QO risk.

The Pan Breed team has never had a unique hit in the DDP.

Oh just two small things I spotted in my Gooseberry Crumble team nothing of  major consequence but maybe worth me  mentioning .

Roland Curram is listed as being born in 1905 rather than 1932  and Kray associate  Freddie Foreman is listed as being born in 1952 rather than 1932.:) 

The 1905 issues are known and will be fixed in v.short order. Similarly, Samantha Last was not 115 at her death (or if she was she truly was the greatest make-up artist of all time).

I believe egg-chaser Tom Smith is the most popular joker this time out,  27 teams entrusting him with the captain's armband.

8 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

The 1905 issues are known and will be fixed in v.short order. Similarly, Samantha Last was not 115 at her death (or if she was she truly was the greatest make-up artist of all time).

What's it got to do with you?!? :P

Many thanks to all of you, msc, gcreptile and GUN, you did a great job!!!

• Like 2

Seems like it was a good idea to drop Daniel arap Moi from my final list. Didn't reach to the Drop 40 and due to that isn't worth much points. Currently sitting on a 2nd place with lots of big names. Eddie van Halen, Leon Spinks, Noel Conway and Yoo Sang-Chul could be very important hits for me.