Gooseberry Crumble

I predict the grim reaper is going to be 'like a super strong enema 'in 2020

A coronavirus thread should probably be made with the replies from here. 

On 22/01/2020 at 14:28, Spade_Cooley said:

Dunno, still feels more like the first decent bowel movement after eating a nicoise salad rather than a full-blown enema.

There are now two hits on the deathlist less than 5 weeks into the year. I told you patience is a virtue when it comes to enemas.The stools are loosening up and starting to gradually evacuate from the bowels!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bibliogryphon said:

It could just be a surfeit of low hanging fruit

You seen the front page lately? Not that many high hanging fruit this year.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, msc said:

You seen the front page lately? Not that many high hanging fruit this year.

Year but I was thinking eating a lot of ripe fruit could have a similar effect to an enema.

• Like 3

Just now, Bibliogryphon said:

Year but I was thinking eating a lot of ripe fruit could have a similar effect to an enema.

Remind me to avoid your plane flights then! :o:D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

It could just be a surfeit of low hanging fruit

It is still better out than in as my nan used to say!You don't want it unhealthily staying inside doing damage  when it needs to be pushed out to greet some toilet roll helping it to fulfill its destiny!

28 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Well with Kirk dead...

Not to mention only one day after arap Moi's death

Is does seem like there's gonna be a lot of deathlisty names going this year. Gonna be an interesting 2021 DDP.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Death Impends said:

Well with Kirk dead...

I'm glad people are coming around to my way of thinking when it comes to enemas!

Just now, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I'm glad people are coming around to my way of thinking when it comes to enemas!

The enema of my enema is my friend...

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, Banana said:

Is does seem like there's gonna be a lot of deathlisty names going this year. Gonna be an interesting 2021 DDP.

You surely mean 2020?

1 minute ago, Death Impends said:

The enema of my enema is my friend...

Now that is good!Great quick wit-You could almost be the spirit of the only comedienne that I have seen live Joan Rivers!

2 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

You surely mean 2020?

No, I mean 2021 in the sense that there will be a lot of shake ups in teams rather than seeing the fairly common deathlisty names we've seen a lot of recently (i.e. Douglas, Jones, Andretti, Doleman, James, etc.)

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Banana said:

No, I mean 2021 in the sense that there will be a lot of shake ups in teams rather than seeing the fairly common deathlisty names we've seen a lot of recently (i.e. Douglas, Jones, Andretti, Doleman, James, etc.)

Arr right my misunderstanding. Gotcha you.

With Orson Bean’s tragic death today, I get the feeling that not only will this be a rough year, but many will be in gruesome ways

On 06/02/2020 at 03:57, Banana said:

I suspect, that next year's "fairly common deathlisty names" will be those of Britney's dad & Stallone's mom & McCain's mom & Deneuve's mom, if they survive this year. :evil2:

On 29/12/2019 at 00:36, BCAlum2000 said:

I too do think 2020 (or maybe 2021) will be poised to be a big year in terms of celebrity deaths. I also think we will have a truly shocking death of a young celebrity, and not an "up and comer" type, but an A-lister celebrity who will likely die by either suicide or drug overdose

You said it

8 minutes ago, Weebl said:

You said it

I wouldn't call Caroline Flack an A-lister.  The only reason I was aware of her existence was because I had read about her lamping her boyfriend.  It was reported on the BBC News website which I look at every day. Other than that I had never heard of her.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Toast said:

I wouldn't call Caroline Flack an A-lister.  The only reason I was aware of her existence was because I had read about her lamping her boyfriend.  It was reported on the BBC News website which I look at every day. Other than that I had never heard of her.  

An A lister to Millennials I guess, but a nobody to most of us past our 40th birthday. Like you, the first time I had ever heard of her was when she got punchy and it was all the BBC website so they could get cheap clicks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NotTheNagsHeadReading said:

An A lister to Millennials I guess, but a nobody to most of us past our 40th birthday. Like you, the first time I had ever heard of her was when she got punchy and it was all the BBC website so they could get cheap clicks.

I don’t think any host of any reality show could ever be considered A-list unless it’s the #1 show on TV and/or they are an A-lister independently of the gig. 

I still predict 2020 to be a grim year for celebrity deaths.  Kobe Bryant was just the opening salvo, and the Grim Reaper is not slowing down...

So far the following celebrities have either been confirmed or rumored to be gravely or terminally ill...

Alex Trebek

Olivia Newton-John

Larry King

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Sam Lloyd 

Bob Dole

Jimmy Carter

Bob Barker

Olivia De Havilland

Loretta Lynn

Vera Lynn

Robert Wagner

Julie Strain

Val Kilmer

Eddie Van Halen

Billy Connolly

Ian Holm

John Lewis

Rush Limbaugh

Bill Cosby (joker)

Harry Reid

Teri Garr

Dick Cheney

David Crosby

Shannen Doherty

Ozzy Osbourne

@BCAlum2000  Had you heard of Caroline Flack?  Just wondering.