Gooseberry Crumble

I predict the grim reaper is going to be 'like a super strong enema 'in 2020

3 minutes ago, The Red Death said:

And Kirk Douglas?

BCAlum is American, so I think we can rest assured that he has heard of Kirk Douglas.

10 minutes ago, Toast said:

BCAlum is American, so I think we can rest assured that he has heard of Kirk Douglas.

Then why are you asking him if he's heard of someone who was never on American TV?

19 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Then why are you asking him if he's heard of someone who was never on American TV?

Just gathering evidence.  A few posts back you'll see I was disputing that she was an "A list celebrity". 

How else will we know if she was SIGNIFICANT?

• Like 2

I swear every time this board has an argument about whether someone is famous or not it's like my mum going "oooh he looks like that actor. you know the man. the man that was in the film with the woman."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Toast said:

@BCAlum2000  Had you heard of Caroline Flack?  Just wondering.

I never heard of her. But she made major headlines here in Denmark when she died. So I guess, I'm just old and not hip anymore.

2 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

I swear every time this board has an argument about whether someone is famous or not it's like my mum going "oooh he looks like that actor. you know the man. the man that was in the film with the woman."

No dispute that she's famous, just not "A list".  I'm referring back to BCAlum's prediction earlier in the thread, where he says

"I also think we will have a truly shocking death of a young celebrity, and not an "up and comer" type, but an A-lister celebrity who will likely die by either suicide or drug overdose."

Seemed reasonable to ask him if she qualifies.

4 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Easy. Richard Gere.

• Haha 2

On 16/02/2020 at 20:19, NotTheNagsHeadReading said:

An A lister to Millennials I guess, but a nobody to most of us past our 40th birthday. Like you, the first time I had ever heard of her was when she got punchy and it was all the BBC website so they could get cheap clicks.

She did host a series of the X Factor and won a series of Stricly Come Dancing - most of the over 40's in my family knew exactly who she was.

True A listers don't really work in TV through as international fame is needed for A list status.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

She did host a series of the X Factor and won a series of Stricly Come Dancing - most of the over 40's in my family who watch trash TV knew exactly who she was.

True A listers don't really work in TV through as international fame is needed for A list status.

FTFY.

I do agree with your second point though.

• Like 1

Compared to Genesis P Orangutan or whatever her/his name is, she is a PROPER A list celebrity.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I see the enema has really kicked in overnight making it the fastest ever the committee has reached 4 hits so soon in the year. Hate to say I predicted this.....:lol:;)

Its about time people took my sh*t seriously!!:P:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

With Medwin, Cussler, Johnson, Baby Peggy, Bunge, 2 dictators, 1 notorious serial killer, a Twilight Zone actor and Greta's acting grandad in the last 48 hours, I'm beginning to suspect this thread was actually a threat or warning, not a prediction...

And yet Tobin lives...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, msc said:

With Medwin, Cussler, Johnson, Baby Peggy, Bunge, 2 dictators, 1 notorious serial killer, a Twilight Zone actor and Greta's acting grandad in the last 48 hours, I'm beginning to suspect this thread was actually a threat or warning, not a prediction...

And yet Tobin lives...

Or both... Its certainly a great advertisement for the ability of enemas to get sh*t done..:lol:

Bump.

It's bad enough here in Austria, but Boris Johnson allowed British schoolchildren to be infected with the virus for a long time. They will spread it rapidly.

Gooseberry Crumble was right with his prediction.

We will lose many Italian, Spanish & French celebrities & I can only hope it won't be the ones I really like.

• Like 1

On 28/12/2019 at 20:47, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I've got a very strong feeling and sense that 2020 is going to be a watershed, landmark end of an era kind of year as we embark upon a new decade. 

I think a lot of big or significant names will finally pass away next year. More so than in 2016 a year many highlight as being a big year for celebrity/famous deaths.

Prince Philip, Vera Lynn, Kirk Douglas  amongst the names I expect to fall next year as well as current and former world leaders like Mikhail Gorbachev, Jimmy Carter, Sultan of Oman etc

More of the winning England 1966 football team as well sadly  are likely.

Anybody else got the feeling that 2020 in terms of not just the official deathlist but wider deadpooling or famous deaths is going to be an unusually big momentous year?

PS Hope the crude metaphor does not offend!

Can't believe this thread was created before we had even heard of corona.Spooky ! :o

• Like 4

2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Can't believe this thread was created before we had even heard of corona.Spooky ! :o

This thread could really end up becoming the most infamous in deathlist history!

19 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

We'd heard of Corona in December. 

• Like 1

So eight hits by easter sunday as well as some very  notable figures not on the list passing away like Kenny Rogers and Nicholas Parsons. 

Is anybody still doubting the existence, power,strength determination and efficacy of the enema?Surely the results so far show its ability to push out large number twos rather than small dribs and drabs  is rather beyond doubt??!:lol::D:o

22 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

So eight hits by easter sunday as well as some very  notable figures not on the list passing away like Kenny Rogers and Nicholas Parsons. 

Is anybody still doubting the existence, power,strength determination and efficacy of the enema?Surely the results so far show its ability to push out large number twos rather than small dribs and drabs  is rather beyond doubt??!:lol::D:o

That's not a very nice thing to call Kenny Rogers and Nicholas Parsons.

• Haha 2

On 12/04/2020 at 22:33, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Now 10 hits with Jerry Stiller, and hits with he who was not on the list this time: Little Richard! (Plus three (c)rappers, Sam Lloyd and Roy Horn - famous magician).

(Personally, I already have 10 hits on my shadow list. Best year was 12 in 2017.)

• Like 1

Gooseberry enema may indeed bring the list into a record breaking year for the Deathlist. Gonna be interesting to see how it unfolds...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, theoldlady said:

Now 10 hits with Jerry Stiller, and hits with he who was not on the list this time: Little Richard! (Plus three (c)rappers, Sam Lloyd and Roy Horn - famous magician).

(Personally, I already have 10 hits on my shadow list. Best year was 12 in 2017.)

I have a hunch that the power of the enema is going to ensure that Pope Benedict is another former name that should have been  returned to inclusion on this years list who will become a non hit miss for the committee like Jill Gascoigne and Little Richard. 

• Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1

On 19/02/2020 at 17:37, Toast said:

No dispute that she's famous, just not "A list".  I'm referring back to BCAlum's prediction earlier in the thread, where he says

"I also think we will have a truly shocking death of a young celebrity, and not an "up and comer" type, but an A-lister celebrity who will likely die by either suicide or drug overdose."

Seemed reasonable to ask him if she qualifies.

Caroline Flack was an A List celebrity for crying out loud.