Gooseberry Crumble

I predict the grim reaper is going to be 'like a super strong enema 'in 2020

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I have a strong feeling and sense that something is fairly imminent......

A deathlist hit maybe? :o 

• Like 1

but can you say "imminent enema" three times fast?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

A deathlist hit maybe? :o 

Maybe....As well as other significant names .Big names that may previously have been on the list....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Any evidence to support this purported claim 

13 minutes ago, Steve said:

Any evidence to support this purported claim 

You just got to have faith in the enema... 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Oh well bang goes your imminent sense of feeling, don't worry about it I guess it is as bad as my wrongful visions 

9 hours ago, Torva Messor said:

but can you say "imminent enema" three times fast?

I can't even say it once without tripping up.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Steve said:

Oh well bang goes your imminent sense of feeling, don't worry about it I guess it is as bad as my wrongful visions 

Well I did say fairly imminent. A degree of patience is required. I can definitely sense something starting to move and shift on manoeuvre towards the exit!

Either a name on this years list or a big  name that has previously been on the list like Pope Benedict, Joni Mitchell, Tina Turner, Barbara  Walters, James Randi etc or one of the small number of  significant names mentioned on here regularly like Glynis Johns or Clarissa  Eden who has never ascended to the list.

Enemas require a patient outlook.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, msc said:

I can't even say it once without tripping up.

Its certainly a phrase designed for comedy!

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Well I did say fairly imminent. A degree of patience is required. I can definitely sense something starting to move and shift on manoeuvre towards the exit!

Either a name on this years list or a big  name that has previously been on the list like Pope Benedict, Joni Mitchell, Tina Turner, Barbara  Walters, James Randi etc or one of the small number of  significant names mentioned on here regularly like Glynis Johns or Clarissa  Eden who has never ascended to the list.

Enemas require a patient outlook.

I feel it too… Idk why, this is strange but it has been "quite quiet" recently (despite Little Richard and Stiller's deaths) and I can feel something in the air telling me a big name is gonna drop soon… I thought this feeling would end with Little Richard's death which was pretty big, but it didn't so I'm beginning to think, maybe it's bigger than that ? As big as dame Olivia de Havilland ? I had the same feeling last year, days before Doris Day's death so… 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I feel it too… Idk why, this is strange but it has been "quite quiet" recently (despite Little Richard and Stiller's deaths) and I can feel something in the air telling me a big name is gonna drop soon… I thought this feeling would end with Little Richard's death which was pretty big, but it didn't so I'm beginning to think, maybe it's bigger than that ? As big as dame Olivia de Havilland ? I had the same feeling last year, days before Doris Day's death so… 

It is a hard feeling to fully explain but it's a very real sense that cant be shaken off.

• Like 2

Its because you both have the gut feeling this year is a bit 2016 like, but can't see the blatant Headline Death of the Year that defines it ala Bowie and Prince in 2016.

• Like 3

Just now, msc said:

Its because you both have the gut feeling this year is a bit 2016 like, but can't see the blatant Headline Death of the Year that defines it ala Bowie and Prince in 2016.

I think Vera Lynn will be one of the definitive deaths of 2020 but not necessarily the next death I'm currently sensing.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I think Vera Lynn will be one of the definitive deaths of 2020 but not necessarily the next death I'm currently sensing.

I think you are right there are some big hitters yet to go this year (for example, that guy married to the Queen).

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, msc said:

Yeah, for sure, it's feels like 2016 for me but you're right, we didn't experience that "Death of the Year" feeling… yet ! Precisely, I feel like it's gonna be a huge death, not necessarily on the DL but a well-known and "young" artist you know, something like Johnny Depp or Elton John maybe 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, msc said:

I think you are right there are some big hitters yet to go this year (for example, that guy married to the Queen).

Oh I can never remember his name!?:D;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Congratulations Gooseberry. You just killed Fred Willard. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I don't regard Fred Willard's death as majorly mind blowing or earth shattering news! 

• Like 1

3o85xqwZXSDCBo1Mmk.gif

5 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Vera Lynn will live another decade, possibly two....

Congratulations Gooseberry. You just killed Fred Willard

Fred Willard is definitely not in the same category as Prince Phil or Vera Lynn. :) 

• Like 1

Well, he did say to have patience. Willard is probably just the first signs of things to come...

• Like 1