Gooseberry Crumble

I predict the grim reaper is going to be 'like a super strong enema 'in 2020

Looks like the grim reaper is pretty busy in Florida ! 

• Haha 1

I predict, that the most boring persons on this year's deathlist will survive & that the committee will put their names on next year's list. :evil2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

I predict, that the most boring persons on this year's deathlist will survive & that the committee will put their names on next year's list. :evil2:

Who are the most boring in your opinion?

1 minute ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Gates sr ?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Boring or perplexing?!:D

Well played ! I would say perplexring or borxing 

15 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I think right now, that everybody except Sutcliffe, Marcos, Kissinger, prince Philip & Cheney are boring.

Olivia de Havilland, for instance, has written an incredibly boring autobiography.

Giscard d'Estaing has become a little bit less boring, after allegedly molesting this female reporter, though. :D

14 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Well played ! I would say perplexring or borxing 

Well what I mean is a lot of people found him a perplexing choice and were quite disgruntled!

4 minutes ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

I think right now, that everybody except Sutcliffe, Marcos, Kissinger, prince Philip & Cheney are boring.

Olivia de Havilland, for instance, has written an incredibly boring autobiography.

Giscard d'Estaing has become a little bit less boring, after allegedly molesting this female reporter, though. :D

I didn't know Olivia De Havilland had written and published an autobiography?I understood it wasnt to be published until after she had died and only a tiny number of people had read it?

Am I confusing her with somebody else?

2 hours ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

funny, most of these I consider among the interesting ones, and I rather hope all the less popular people die so that the people you mentioned can block a seat in the list for yet another year :evil2:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Boring or perplexing?!:D

If we don’t stop complaining about Gates Sr., the committee is going to give us the middle finger and put him #1 next year :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, DeathClock said:

If we don’t stop complaining about Gates Sr., the committee is going to give us the middle finger and put him #1 next year :D

The thing is it sets a poor precedent for fame standards and reinforces the issue the list has been having for a few years in distinguishing notability and fame. It's not so much a complaint of him being picked as of everyone like him being picked. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I didn't know Olivia De Havilland had written and published an autobiography?I understood it wasnt to be published until after she had died and only a tiny number of people had read it?

Am I confusing her with somebody else?

https://archive.org/details/everyfrenchmanha00deha

Not just boring, but completely empty of content.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 30/12/2019 at 13:48, drol said:

The five Horsemen:

1)Stanley Ho (1921)

2)Shin Kyuk-ho (1921)

3)Robert Kuok (1923)

4)Sumner Redstone (1923)

5)John Rigas (1924)

Absolutely 3/5 dead in 2020.

2 out of 5 gone so far. It truly is an enema year...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

You ain't seen nothing yet! Fasten your seatbelt its going to be a bumpy ride and with an enema involved likely quite messy one  too!!:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I give Sumner 2 months at best, I can’t see him making it further considering his condition

edit : now that I’ve said it out loud, he’ll probably outlive us all, and the website with it...

The divine Dame Vera Lynn  and the last of the Kennedy siblings sadly passing away within 24 hours .A fifth of the deathlist  gone within less  than six months with at least one hit in every calendar month of the year  so far . I think its fair to say the enema is well and truly working and proving its potent  strength .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

The divine Dame Vera Lynn  and the last of the Kennedy siblings sadly passing away within 24 hours .A fifth of the deathlist  gone within less  than six months with at least one hit in every calendar month of the year  so far . I think its fair to say the enema is well and truly working and proving its potent  strength .

20% of the Drop 40 gone too.

• Like 1

I feel assured that the enema will create and move more big and significant results before the end of June mark my words....

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I feel assured that the enema will create and move more big and significant results before the end of June mark my words....

What’s your prédictions ? Names ?

7 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

What’s your prédictions ? Names ?

I predict a senior American politician will die any day now. A former senator perhaps...B)

• Like 1

Jimmy Carter by the middle of July

• Like 1

Quite a strong week with Jean Kennedy, Roger Borniche, Vera Lynn, Jules Sedney and Carlos Ruiz Zafon all gone within 3 days... is it over ?