Gooseberry Crumble

I predict the grim reaper is going to be 'like a super strong enema 'in 2020

11 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Oh there is still time! Either of the Bobs, Joanne Woodward,  Lester Piggott, Leslie Phillips,  Harry Belafonte  etc could surprise us still....

Yes, a DL hit please! August is my birth month, so something special for me.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Oh there is still time! Either of the Bobs, Joanne Woodward,  Lester Piggott, Leslie Phillips,  Harry Belafonte  etc could surprise us still....

I don’t know why but I’m getting vibes that Trebek will go very soon

24 minutes ago, DeathClock said:

I don’t know why but I’m getting vibes that Trebek will go very soon

You could well be right. 

Sadly we must accept that there will not be a hit in August so this will not be the first year in deathlist history with  a hit in every month. I am therefore  revising my forecast down to 16 or 17 hits by years end.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 30/08/2020 at 01:23, CoffinLodger said:

Sadly we must accept that there will not be a hit in August so this will not be the first year in deathlist history with  a hit in every month. I am therefore  revising my forecast down to 16 or 17 hits by years end.

That is unless on the off-chance someone on the list pops their clogs today

3 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

That is unless on the off-chance someone on the list pops their clogs today

Tick Tock,Tick Tock ,Tick...........

10 hours ago, redrumours said:

Tick Tock,Tick Tock ,Tick...........

One hour left, anything's possible...

Just now, Kenny McCormick said:

And we may not necessarily  hear about their  death  today or tommorrow. As long as they die in august that is all that matters.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Guys like Trebek has 10 hours still

I won't care too much if we get a hit tomorow

40 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

4.5 hours. West Coast in the US may give us one. As has been alluded above there may not be an announcement of a death until tomorrow 

If someone were to die in the next few hours could we say technically they died in August because it's stil August in parts of the world, even if it's sep 1 where they live? :unsure:

• Like 2

On 29/08/2020 at 18:57, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Well, it certainly is now. 2am on September 1st. We didn't get a hit this month, but I've a good feeling for September. I'll give us 2 hits.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dying Probably said:

Well, it certainly is now. 2am on September 1st. We didn't get a hit this month, but I've a good feeling for September. I'll give us 2 hits.

Still only 6pm on the western coast of the USA ! 

• Like 1

Most likely deaths now are probably Philip and Trebek in my opinion. :sherlock:

Philip just looks like he's already decaying, just alive and Alex Trebek is extremely ill as discussed often.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dying Probably said:

Most likely deaths now are probably Philip and Trebek in my opinion. :sherlock:

Philip just looks like he's already decaying, just alive and Alex Trebek is extremely ill as discussed often.

Philip looked 99 years old 20 years ago and around 25 years ago said that "bits and pieces are already falling off me" so I'm suprised how he's still alive. Wouldn't be suprised if he outlives the queen but I'm betting he'll not make it to 100.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, arghton said:

Philip looked 99 years old 20 years ago and around 25 years ago said that "bits and pieces are already falling off me" so I'm suprised how he's still alive. Wouldn't be suprised if he outlives the queen but I'm betting he'll not make it to 100.

Good god- losing the Queen and Phil in a year would be very odd. But it'll be what they deserve for Diana.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Dying Probably said:

Good god- losing the Queen and Phil in a year would be very odd. But it'll be what they deserve for Diana.

Bollocks.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Toast said:

Bollocks.

Which bit?

I find the Queen and Phil bit quite stupid myself.

1 hour ago, Dying Probably said:

I hadn't realised Mad Mohamed Al-Fayed had joined the forum.

How's your health sir?

• Haha 5

The enema is turning out to be more like a case of hemorrhoids  ! If we go another 47 days without a hit it will be the longest gap since the disastrous year 2011 when there were only 7 hits.Also we are no longer the best year ever.We are now behind 2003 which had it's 13th hit on sep 11. If we don't have a hit by sep 26 we will also be behind 2017.What has gone wrong Grim Reaper? Have you died ?????????? :huh:

• Like 2

Had a dream last night where I was coming on here and the counter on the main page was reading 13/50. Don't know who the 13th death was though 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Had a dream last night where I was coming on here and the counter on the main page was reading 13/50. Don't know who the 13th death was though 

Many folk are expecting Trebek or Leon Spinks to go any day now, yet the real person who needs to watch out into becoming the next hit is actually John Edrich...

10 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

The enema is turning out to be more like a case of hemorrhoids  ! If we go another 47 days without a hit it will be the longest gap since the disastrous year 2011 when there were only 7 hits.Also we are no longer the best year ever.We are now behind 2003 which had it's 13th hit on sep 11. If we don't have a hit by sep 26 we will also be behind 2017.What has gone wrong Grim Reaper? Have you died ?????????? :huh:

Keep the faith!

2 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Many folk are expecting Trebek or Leon Spinks to go any day now, yet the real person who needs to watch out into becoming the next hit is actually John Edrich...

What makes you say this?