Gooseberry Crumble

I predict the grim reaper is going to be 'like a super strong enema 'in 2020

Just now, CoffinLodger said:

I bet if there's a 20th hit it will be the most obscure person on the list that we didn't even think about much.

Like yourself? 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I bet if there's a 20th hit it will be the most obscure person on the list that we didn't even think about much.Imelda Marcos for example...

You could be  right.Imelda is certainly one name not speculated upon much.Other surprises that aren't talked about much or voted for by many in the  who will be next polls. Eg Pierre Cardin,  Lester Piggott,  Desmond Tutu etc.

Even Betty White  is not mentioned that much given her age.

5 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

You could be  right.Imelda is certainly one name not speculated upon much.Other surprises that aren't talked about much or voted for by many in the  who will be next polls. Eg Pierre Cardin,  Lester Piggott,  Desmond Tutu etc.

She's another Vera Lynn or Olivia De Haviland. Practically indestructable ! 

1 hour ago, Paul Bearer said:

Like yourself? 

You are on form today, Sir!:bow:

1 hour ago, CoffinLodger said:

She's another Vera Lynn or Olivia De Haviland. Practically indestructable ! 

Well they proved destructable in the end so time will tell!

15 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

So the enema has  taken  the deathlist within touching distance  of a possibly  phenomenal  20 hits .Only days to go to find out.

Regardless of whether 20 is reached the enema has proven to be incredibly  powerful and effective  in 2020.

With Pierre Cardins passing  20 official  hits have been reached!! Faith in the enema proven to be justified!!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

And Pierre Cardin was the first name on the list I highlighted only about 13 or 14 hours ago...!!

Gooseberry Crumble must be the first DL poster in history to successfully predict the DL will break its own record before he's even seen the names on it...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, msc said:

Gooseberry Crumble must be the first DL poster in history to successfully predict the DL will break its own record before he's even seen the names on it...

To even equal the previous record of 17 is phenomenal. To surpass it by 3 is incredible. 

Both the committee and the enema have proven they know how to get sh** done or at least get it moving rather rapidly!

• Like 2

This - by far - is the best topic of 2020!!! :bow:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Still think there will be at least one more death before the year ends. 21 or 22 deaths at least 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

18 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

To even equal the previous record of 17 is phenomenal. To surpass it by 3 is incredible. 

Both the committee and the enema have proven they know how to get sh** done or at least get it moving rather rapidly!

An underrated addition to this is: we all know the Cmme were keeping Cardin. His death suddenly open a spot on the list for one of the names who were going to be dropped in about 60 hours time.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, msc said:

An underrated addition to this is: we all know the Cmme were keeping Cardin. His death suddenly open a spot on the list for one of the names who were going to be dropped in about 60 hours time.

Indeed intriguing. What a luxurious position in one sense for the committee to be in were they only now need to drop 5 names.

8 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Indeed intriguing. What a luxurious position in one sense for the committee to be in were they only now need to drop 5 names.

this will facilitate their job

• Like 1

I'm not making a thread for it but considering the stats, we usually have a bad year or equal it after a new record is set, so I predict the grim reaper is going to be 'like a super shit enema' in 2021

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elephant said:

I'm not making a thread for it but considering the stats, we usually have a bad year or equal it after a new record is set, so I predict the grim reaper is going to be 'like a super shit enema' in 2021

I hope you’re wrong ! In fact I think we’re reaching the end of a generation of deathlist picks : Betty White, Prince Philip, Bob Dole, Leslie Philips, Bob Barker, as Cardin proves it today, should be on their way out and I would be surprise if they all survived 2021...

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I hope you’re wrong ! In fact I think we’re reaching the end of a generation of deathlist picks : Betty White, Prince Philip, Bob Dole, Leslie Philips, Bob Barker, even Cardin should be on their way out and I would be surprise if they all survived 2021...

Cardin died today!

You may have predicted the culling, but you didn't predict the small amount of help the GR got from Covid. And so on to 2021. The little germ seems to be fighting to stay relevant by mutating so may have a part to play early in the new year, but later on, we might/should be back to "natural causes", but who knows.........

On 29/12/2020 at 14:43, WidowsPeak said:

The little germ seems to be fighting to stay relevant

Awww, you're almost making me feel sorry for the poor little chap.