Paul Bearer

Ideas and Possibilities for 2021

In the context of the death of Toke Talagi... there are three octogenarian ex-Premiers of pacific island nation Niue - Young Vivian, Frank Lui and Sani Lakatani.

On 14/07/2020 at 11:42, Spade_Cooley said:

Prediction: Captain Tom will get the DL call-up next year. 

Will he make it - they rushing through his knighthood for this Friday.

3 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Will he make it - they rushing through his knighthood for this Friday.

Knighthoods as a thing are pretty ridiculous but getting one for walking round and round your garden???

He only tried to raise £1,000 it was the social media masses that changed that modest goal into something quite awesome - he was almost a passive bystander to his achievements.

I hope the DL doesn't stoop so low to include someone FFWRHG. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grim Up North said:

Knighthoods as a thing are pretty ridiculous but getting one for walking round and round your garden???

He only tried to raise £1,000 it was the social media masses that changed that modest goal into something quite awesome - he was almost a passive bystander to his achievements.

I hope the DL doesn't stoop so low to include someone FFWRHG. 

Hey, at his current rate of fame gathering, he'll probably be Prime Minister by Christmas...

• Like 1

Robert Fyfe,  Bernard Cribbins, Stuart Hall, Rolf Harris, Geoffrey Palmer, Brian Murphy,  Kenneth Cope and Trevor Peacock. 2021 could be the year of the whitewash 

• Like 2

If he wins, Joe Biden needs to be on the list. If Hillary is his VP he will Need to disappear sooner than later. Most likely accidental hanging in Lincoln Bedroom.  

• Haha 3

Anneke Wills, played the Dr Who companion Polly. She will be 79 in October. She was pretty hot back in her day. I wouldn’t have minded being stuck in a tardis with her

1 minute ago, Steve said:

Anneke Wills, played the Dr Who companion Polly. She will be 79 in October. She was pretty hot back in her day. I wouldn’t have minded being stuck in a tardis with her

Apart from her turning 79, is there anything else that'll make her a good candidate? Like health issues? If not, 79 is deemed fairly young when it comes to deathlisting.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Apart from her turning 79, is there anything else that'll make her a good candidate? Like health issues? If not, 79 is deemed fairly young when it comes to deathlisting.

I was just putting her down as a suggestion as I was doing some Dr Who reading and I had completely forgot that she had played the companion Polly

On 14/07/2020 at 11:50, Dying Probably said:

That's a prediction that is very damn likely. "Hide Donald and Prince Andrew some more by bumping myself off" is likely her current thought process.

Hmm

Trump's treatment of women might be inferior to the way most farmers treat cattle but there's no suggestion his tastes actually strayed to those too young to legally consent, is there? 

Prolific Irish actress Fionnula Flanagan turns 80 years.  Steady working in film and tele since the 60's but no gigs since 2018

• Like 2

On 20/07/2020 at 09:27, maryportfuncity said:

Hmm

Trump's treatment of women might be inferior to the way most farmers treat cattle but there's no suggestion his tastes actually strayed to those too young to legally consent, is there? 

He’s already been accused of such numerous times before becoming president.

1 hour ago, Banana said:

He’s already been accused of such numerous times before becoming president.

At which point I was looking the other way, link?

19 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

At which point I was looking the other way, link?

Oh I wasn’t saying you were looking the other way, just that he has already been accused. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-alleged-rape-lawsuit

https://www.vox.com/2016/10/12/13265206/trump-accusations-sexual-assault?_gl=1*b5rtsk*

15 minutes ago, Banana said:

Thanks

I think!

On 19/07/2020 at 20:19, Captain Hemlock said:

Conchata Ferrell, actress who played Berta the housekeeper on Two and a Half Men is on a respirator after a heart attack. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/two-and-a-half-men-star-conchata-ferrell-respirator-dialysis-heart-attack.amp

Wow that suck I really enjoyed here on Two and and Half Men.  I hope she pulls through

Probably not a possibility for 2021 but but staff at the China’s San Francisco where I think the American Military will be ordered to raid soon. Bound to end badly. 

On 22/07/2020 at 00:48, CaptainChorizo said:

Prolific Irish actress Fionnula Flanagan turns 80 years.  Steady working in film and tele since the 60's but no gigs since 2018

Eloise Hawking from Lost!  One of my favorite shows ever.  

Melvin Theuma, Maltese crown witness in the murder case of journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53497739

Remember, Caruana Galizia was a journalist who revealed the mafia structures of the Maltese state, including international tax evasion. Then she got killed.

Now crown witness Theuma is hospitalized for a suicide attempt (or is it "suicide")?

I was curious to see how Arlene Dahl (1925) is doing. 

One year ago, she did not look too bad for her age:

https://fabiosa.com/ctclb-rsafr-auimk-pbadb-phpvg-the-golden-age-of-hollywood-star-arlene-dahl-is-over-90-but-still-mesmerizes-with-her-graceful-beauty/ 

But now her home is on the market:

https://hvmag.com/home-real-estate/properties/mgm-actress-arlene-dahls-rockland-home-lists-for-6-5-million/  

French actor Robert Hossein (1927, photo from March 2020) looks far better than Jean Paul Belmondo (1933, photo from June 2020), but everything is possible at his age, of course. 

title-1593348590.jpg

VIDEO Funeral of Guy Bedos : devastated, Jean-Paul Belmondo was ...

• Like 1

On 22/07/2020 at 22:08, Nurse Rached said:

With what happened to Epstein could Ghislaine Maxwell be included in 2021? 

maxwell will definitely get murdered, just like Epstein.

There has been a growing number of reports on the long-term physical & psychological damage from Covid 19. 

I think that some famous people on Deathlist's Covid-thread won't survive Covid 20. Especially those who have not just been diagnosed, but hospitalized:

Mel Gibson, Tom Hanks, Mylène Demongeot...