Paul Bearer

Ideas and Possibilities for 2021

How about adding film director Victor Salva (ClownhousePowder, and Jeepers Creepers) to the 2021 list? He will turn 63 in 2021, but there are not any news regarding his health.

• Facepalm 3

17 minutes ago, David Pro said:

How about adding film director Victor Salva (ClownhousePowder, and Jeepers Creepers) to the 2021 list? He will turn 63 in 2021, but there are not any news regarding his health.

Yeah, great idea. We’ll put him on the list because he’s 63.

Just realised, he’s the paedo isn’t he?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, David Pro said:

63?  :o  He must be well overdue for the knackers yard then. :lol:

2 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Yeah, great idea. We’ll put him on the list because he’s 63.

Just realised, he’s the paedo isn’t he?

He is. He abused the child star of one of his films and went to jail. Came out, went right back into films and made Jeepers Creepers.

4 hours ago, msc said:

He is. He abused the child star of one of his films and went to jail. Came out, went right back into films and made Jeepers Creepers.

I wonder what would happen to the Jeepers Creepers franchise if Victor Salva died. I think the franchise could be rebooted with a new cast and director. After the third film, they confirmed a fourth one in development, but no news have surfaced.

Rush Limbaugh’s cancer is in a hurry. Definitely one to consider.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Eastend said:

Rush Limbaugh’s cancer is in a hurry. Definitely one to consider.

Absolutely. And it’s a similar story with Shannen Doherty’s advanced breast cancer. Do we think Limbaugh and Doherty would be eligible to appear on The DeathList?

2 hours ago, The Daredevil said:

Absolutely. And it’s a similar story with Shannen Doherty’s advanced breast cancer. Do we think Limbaugh and Doherty would be eligible to appear on The DeathList?

Limbaugh (and James Whale) feel like DL certs if still alive on Jan 1st.

3 hours ago, The Daredevil said:

Doherty is famous enough.

On 18/08/2020 at 13:01, Steve said:

As I am recovering from my Covid scare I’m sitting here bored so thought I would throw my hat in the ring and predict what the full 2021 death list may look like should these candidates even make it to the starting line. I am also NOT saying that this will be my shadow list. 1) Prince Philip (DofE), 2) Captain Tom Moore, 3) Shannen Doherty, 4) Nobby Stiles, 5) Linda Nolan, 6) Leon Spinks, 7) James Whale, 8) George Alagiah, 9) Bob Barker, 10) Henry Kissinger, 11) Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 12) Barbara Windsor, 13) Clarissa Eden, 14) Bob Dole, 15) Jimmy Carter, 16) Leslie Phillips, 17) Pope Benedict XVI, 18) Willie Nelson, 19) Loretta Lynn, 20) Peter Sutcliffe, 21) Joanne Woodward, 22)  David Crosby, 23) Jacques Delors, 24) Alex Trebek, 25) Glynis Johns, 26) James Lovelock, 27) Placido Domingo, 28)  Jimmy Greaves, 29) Beverly Cleary, 30)  Carlos Menem, 31) Pierre Cardin, 32)  Robert Fyfe, 33) Rosalynn Carter, 34) Mikhail Gorbachev, 35) Buzz Aldrin, 36) Rhonda Fleming, 37) Diego Maradona, 38) Imelda Marcos, 39) Stephen Sondheim, 40) Ric Flair, 41) Harry Belafonte, 42) Prunella Scales, 43) Dick Cheney, 44) Rolf Harris, 45) Angela Lansbury, 46) Dennis Skinner, 47) Dilip Kumar, 48) Sean Connery, 49) Betty White, 50) Dick Van Dyke

Well obviously some amendments to be made from this provisional list so here goes : 4) to be replaced by Michael Parkinson, 11) to be replaced with Gene Hackman, 36) to be replaced with Yoko Ono and 48) to be replaced with William Russell 

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Doherty is famous enough.

Is she dying fast enough though?

1 minute ago, Grim Up North said:

Quite possibly not.Difficult to say with her.

NBC weather forecaster Al Roker has prostate cancer

• Shocked 2

Not sure if he's been mentioned before, but just realised that Sir Sean Connery's only sibling, bit part actor Neil Connery (wiki) is alive and will turn 83 on New Year's Day.

1_pizap-9.jpg.81bedd86a7db363ad8113934b2819211.jpg

Not aware of any health issues, but the article about him in the Daily Record this week noted that he was too upset to talk to the media about his brother's death. His wife gave a statement instead.

I'd say we can safely put both Joe Biden and Donald Trump on the 2021 list, and we'll probably get both of them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

The other day she said she felt good and has a good medical team around her.

Bernard Tapie for the list, advance stages of cancer.   Former...owner of Adidas, French minister, president of OM, and crook. 

2 hours ago, roaming_comrade said:

I'd say we can safely put both Joe Biden and Donald Trump on the 2021 list, and we'll probably get both of them.

Not if they drag out like the election. Biden will have the medical staff at Walter Reed looking after him. And Trump will have those at Rikers

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Not sure if he's been mentioned before, but just realised that Sir Sean Connery's only sibling, bit part actor Neil Connery (wiki) is alive and will turn 83 on New Year's Day.

1_pizap-9.jpg.81bedd86a7db363ad8113934b2819211.jpg

Not aware of any health issues, but the article about him in the Daily Record this week noted that he was too upset to talk to the media about his brother's death. His wife gave a statement instead.

I'm sure I read that he was too ILL and upset to talk about it.

Can't remember where I read it but I'm pretty certain that his poor health was mentioned by his wife?

• Like 1

I just found this.

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/sunday-mail-uk/20200823/282905207932343

He was too ill to travel in August.

What I read said that he was too upset and ill to travel to the funeral?

This looks like a long term respiratory problem, maybe emphysema.

• Like 1

1 name to add on the Deathlist that nobody mention is Mills Lane, Former Boxing Referee best known for being in the infamous fight between Mike Tyson & Evander Holyfield where Tyson bit a chunk of Evander's ear off. You may also remember Mills Lane from the Gruesome yet Hilarious MTV Cartoon Celebrity Deathmatch.

Mills Lane suffered a stroke in 2002 which caused permanent damage. He lost his ability to speak & has limited movement on right side. Worse shape than what even Tim Curry is in. Who can still speak & frequently appears in conventions.

for 2021

. Diego Maradona

. Val kilmer

. Pope Francis

14 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

NBC weather forecaster Al Roker has prostate cancer

Definitely big enough for his own thread

• Haha 1

Next year, Chuck Yeager will be 98 years old! Perhaps, getting him on the 2021 DeathList wouldn’t be a bad idea. 

• Like 1

What about Michael Parkinson? Had cancer recently and looks increasingly frail. Plus most of his favourite interviewees are now dead. I reckon 2021 will be Parky's year. 

June Squibb - 91

Still working according to IMDB (mainly voice acting) but one to watch out for.