Paul Bearer

Ideas and Possibilities for 2021

James Watson is not a racist and you are a bunch of snowflakes. I hope he lives to 130 just to piss you.

• Haha 1

As soon as anybody says “snowflakes” or “facts don’t care about your feelings”, you know not to even bother with them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheKeysOfMarinus said:

As soon as anybody says “snowflakes” or “facts don’t care about your feelings”, you know not to even bother with them.

Says the person who hasn’t presented any argument. :rolleyes:

• Like 6

André Maranne deserves a place on the 2021 DL. He will supposedly turn 95 next year and I feel sure he is still alive. 

• Like 1

Watching the channel 5 celebration of the centenary of The Mysterious Affair at Styles. Blimey, Hugh Fraser got old all of a sudden. 

What about Jacob Rothschild?

19 hours ago, msc said:

Watching the channel 5 celebration of the centenary of The Mysterious Affair at Styles. Blimey, Hugh Fraser got old all of a sudden. 

Photos? He has always looked old. He must have only been about 40 when they started filming Poirot but he looked 50 then to me. Is he still married to Belinda Lang of 2.4 Children fame? 

22 hours ago, The Daredevil said:

André Maranne deserves a place on the 2021 DL. He will supposedly turn 95 next year and I feel sure he is still alive. 

Agreed especially with the Prunella Scales connection. Sybil and Andre were great together when they were shown together in Fawlty Towers 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Deathrace said:

Photos? He has always looked old. He must have only been about 40 when they started filming Poirot but he looked 50 then to me. Is he still married to Belinda Lang of 2.4 Children fame? 

He's here. tbh I didn't mean deaths door, just that it was a surprise to see him looking like an old man given he was rocking the Hastings/Edge of Darkness look for decades.

Margarita Terekhova, Russian actress. 78 and has had Alzheimer's for atleast 15 years now. 

Tommy Lasorda was recently put in the hospital. He is 93 years old so.....

I'd also like to see Mark David Chapman on the list at the number ONE spot. 

How about Queen Elizabeth 2 and Prince Philip again?

Edited by Death Devil
Added content

2 hours ago, msc said:

He's here. tbh I didn't mean deaths door, just that it was a surprise to see him looking like an old man given he was rocking the Hastings/Edge of Darkness look for decades.

He looks ok to me for someone who is presumably now in his early 70s. Yes, he's aged compared to the 80s and 90s but he doesn't look ill to me. Still got a decent head of hair too! 

Rosemary Harris (1927)

Walter Mondale (1928)

John Astin (1930)

Robert Redford (1936)

Jack Nicholson (1937)

Michael Schumacher (1969)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Putin said:

Rosemary Harris (1927)

Walter Mondale (1928)

John Astin (1930)

Robert Redford (1936)

Jack Nicholson (1937)

Michael Schumacher (1969)

Great suggestions, especially Mondale. He really should make his debut on the 2021 DL. 

• Like 1

Thomas Markle thinks he might die any day, Clearly  not death list material but for pools that allow Family of the Famous might be worth a punt, 

Harald V (1937)

Bill Cosby (1937)

Juan Carlos I (1938)

Tim Curry (1946)

Brian May (1947)

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Putin said:

Harald V (1937)

Bill Cosby (1937)

Juan Carlos I (1938)

Tim Curry (1946)

Brian May (1947)

Some more good suggestions here. I feel Tim Curry is a must for the 2021 DL. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Daredevil said:

Some more good suggestions here. I feel Tim Curry is a must for the 2021 DL. 

Seems like we two agree on a lot here my friend;):salute:

Estelle Harris (1928)

Patricia Routledge (1929)

Mario Adorf (1930)

Peter Alliss (1931)

Nigel Lawson (1932)

Chuck Grassley (1933)

Tom Baker (1934)

F. W. de Klerk (1936)

Tommy Chong (1938)

Jimmy Tarbuck (1940)

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Dead Wait said:

She’s well known to have struggled with her mental health in the past, so that’s my guess here. Doubtless the media still won’t let her breathe.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dead Wait said:

As Quim says above, her mental health issues have been well publicised in the past, so that's obviously the most likely scenario. But who knows, worth keeping an eye on in case it turns out to be something more sinister. Hope she gets the help she needs, though, don't fancy another Caroline Flack scenario.

16 hours ago, The Daredevil said:

Great suggestions, especially Mondale. He really should make his debut on the 2021 DL. 

Mondale is obviously a contender given his age but he's still in pretty good health for someone in their early nineties. I'd be looking at him for 2022 to step into his President's shoes when Carter's gone. A heartbeat away from the Deathlist you might say.

1 hour ago, RoverAndOut said:

As Quim says above, her mental health issues have been well publicised in the past, so that's obviously the most likely scenario. But who knows, worth keeping an eye on in case it turns out to be something more sinister. Hope she gets the help she needs, though, don't fancy another Caroline Flack scenario.

Mondale is obviously a contender given his age but he's still in pretty good health for someone in their early nineties. I'd be looking at him for 2022 to step into his President's shoes when Carter's gone. A heartbeat away from the Deathlist you might say.

I used to see Mondale quite frequently as I'd often drive past the grocery store that he frequents on my way from work. However in the past couple of years he hasn't been out and about quite as often. 

• Like 1