Paul Bearer

Ideas and Possibilities for 2021

On 15/10/2020 at 09:54, Kenny McCormick said:

If Biden does get in I have no doubt #46 will be instantly replaced by #47 (AKA Kamella Harris). 

Tbh I think its completely 50/50. Any prediction is just as accurate as a coin flip at this point.

You know what, I totally agree. Anything can happen in 2021 and I'm December of 2020. All I know is Jan. 20, 2021 is going to be one hell of an interesting day! 

I think Nichelle Nichols from Star Trek should be under serious consideration as her ill health has been extensively reported.

• Like 3

On 31/08/2020 at 19:59, ThePrematureBurial said:

It's just an idea, but Florida's senator Rick Scott, who has always been thin, looks skinnier every time I see him. He has also this transfigured look, like Harry Reid.

I can be wrong, but Chadwick Boseman's death came also as a surprise...

Put your theory to the test as he is diagnosed with COVID. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 13/11/2020 at 20:34, drol said:

Very dodgy sources reporting Al-Zawahiri dead. Bullshit, IMHO, but you never know.

Italian media insist with the presumed death of Al Zawahiri, reportedly due to ashtma. I'm still not convinced at all.

Meanwhile Al Qaida number 2 Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah was killed in Tehran last August by Mossad agents. Reported by The New York Times and Haaretz, denied by Iran, I'm sure it is true. Expecially since Iran gave false generalities of the shooting victims, naming him as a non-existing Lebanese scholar.

• Like 1

John Gwynne, Sky Sports commentator on the darts and football for thirty years (and also father of an MP) has posted this. Not a great prognosis for a 75 year old.

98E869F0-AB39-4940-8226-3E17D1348B72.png

20 minutes ago, NBH said:

John Gwynne, Sky Sports commentator on the darts and football for thirty years (and also father of an MP) has posted this. Not a great prognosis for a 75 year old.

That's a pain in the bum...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NBH said:

he means a right crap lies ahead.

9 minutes ago, RedDeadRedemption said:

I think Joe Biden should be on the list 

If he does get in as president. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Tippecanoe

Yeah, but the last death was Kennedy who won the 1960 election. Reagan (who was wounded from an assassination attempt) and Bush Jr outlived their presidencies. Which means I wouldn’t put too much stock into that. 

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

Yeah, but the last death was Kennedy who won the 1960 election. Reagan (who was wounded from an assassination attempt) and Bush Jr outlived their presidencies. Which means I wouldn’t put too much stock into that. 

I used to think that was a real thing when I first read about it. I was 8.

Hell of a curse to know FDR was going to get another election win in first.

Although worth noting that both Garfield (who seemed like a promising career cut down) and McKinley (we know enough of him to know he was a MOR President) would have lived with the medical technology around when Reagan got shot. Both died from blood infections caused by lousy medical practices of the time. Which incidentally is why Teddy Roosevelt refused to have the bullet taken out of him when he got shot in 1912, a degree of wisdom he subsequently wasted by travelling down the Amazon on a whim of adventure, and promptly weakening his heart by catching malaria! Also William Henry Harrison died because he didn't wear a jacket in Winter during a rainstorm. 1840s covid denialist!

Only Lincoln stood no chance whatsoever, shot at point blank range through the back of the head while laughing at a joke in a comedy play. Likely didn't even know what happened, like the end of the Sopranos.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

It would be neat if the curse continued even though it has been quite awhile. 

Also thought of his age as well be the oldest president ever elected (if he wins)

Michael J Fox is apparently in declining health.

1 hour ago, RedDeadRedemption said:

It would be neat if the curse continued even though it has been quite awhile. 
Also thought of his age as well be the oldest president ever elected (if he wins)

I would suggest that all this talk about Biden's age and senility and the stresses of office has much less chance of finishing Biden off than a Trump nut with an assault rifle doing his "patriotic duty" and "executing the democracy-stealing traitor" does.

The actions of the orange-faced fascist currently in office have made me fairly certain that there will be a serious and potentially successful attempt on at least one prominent Democrat over the next few years, whether it be Biden, Harris or someone lower down the food chain like Pelosi. Whether it's successful or not will depend greatly on the Secret Service and the American intelligence agencies, who are going to be considerably busier over the next 4 years than they otherwise would have been a month ago.

50 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

I would suggest that all this talk about Biden's age and senility and the stresses of office has much less chance of finishing Biden off than a Trump nut with an assault rifle doing his "patriotic duty" and "executing the democracy-stealing traitor" does.

The actions of the orange-faced fascist currently in office have made me fairly certain that there will be a serious and potentially successful attempt on at least one prominent Democrat over the next few years, whether it be Biden, Harris or someone lower down the food chain like Pelosi. Whether it's successful or not will depend greatly on the Secret Service and the American intelligence agencies, who are going to be considerably busier over the next 4 years than they otherwise would have been a month ago.

Touché 

On 16/11/2020 at 01:22, NBH said:

Science has a few candidates: E.O. Wilson is 91, James Watson the DNA discoverer and racist is 92, and James Lovelock the pioneer of environmentalism and, er, cryogenics is 101. He surely goes next year unless he’s frozen himself. 

Politics, if he’s notable enough Mustafa Ben Halim was Prime Minister of Libya in the 1950s and is still going at 99, something of a national hero post-Gaddafi it seems.

Again if she meets the requirements, Rachel Robinson aka Mrs Jackie Robinson is still going at 98, and has a record in her own right as a campaigner. And Ben Ferencz is another lifelong campaigner after being the youngest lead prosecutor at the Nuremberg trials, and is now 100.

Entertainment, looking at people who have been active well into later life but finally seem to have gone quiet. I have Bernard Cribbins, now 91, and Cleo Laine at 93.

It was interesting  seeing Benjamin Ferencz on the news today with regards to the 75th anniversary of the Nuremberg trials. 

20 hours ago, drol said:

Italian media insist with the presumed death of Al Zawahiri, reportedly due to ashtma. I'm still not convinced at all.

Meanwhile Al Qaida number 2 Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah was killed in Tehran last August by Mossad agents. Reported by The New York Times and Haaretz, denied by Iran, I'm sure it is true. Expecially since Iran gave false generalities of the shooting victims, naming him as a non-existing Lebanese scholar.

Daily Fail picks Al-Zawahiri's story.

21 minutes ago, drol said:

Daily Fail picks Al-Zawahiri's story.

Pakistani and Afghani authorities saying it's true.

It's actually sounding quite plausible now admittedly.

A quick search hereabouts didn't bring up a hugely recent mention of actor/singer (Johnny Remember Me - #1) - John Leyton, he's due to turn 85 in February

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Leyton#Chart_singles_discography

John_Leyton_Von_Ryan's_Express.jpg

Watching the Bobby Ball tribute. You ever get a celeb that, anytime they appear on TV, you think "fucking hell, I thought they died years ago!"? On that note, a old looking Bernie Clifton appeared.