Rosalyn Carter (93)

Robert Duvall (89)

Bill Cosby (81)

Don King (89)

Diego Maradona (60) *has had a stroke

Remove:
Dick Cheney (79)

Maradona has just died today.

On the "Maybe" part you should replace him with another celebrity.

• Confused 1

On ‎24‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 06:35, Banana said:

Surprised this person has yet to be mentioned on the forums as they don't appear to be in the greatest of health.

Former president of the World Bank and Olympian John Wolfensohn will be 87 in a week. Pictures from early last year show him wheelchair bound and show a regression in health. His wife died in August of this year. 

Evening gala for Christine Lagarde's departure from the IMF Christine Lagarde James Wolfensohn and Alan Greenspan are photographed for Paris Match in...

(btw that is Alan Greenspan in the back)

Wolfensohn dead already: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-25/james-wolfensohn-who-served-as-world-bank-president-dies-at-86

DDP Pick.

• Like 1

Spanish singer-actor Miguel Bosé should be a good candidate for the 2021 list. He hasn't been healthy this year, and his mother, Lucía Bosé, died in March 2020 due to Covid-19 symptoms.

5 minutes ago, Banana said:

This server has killed 2 people in a matter of days

Peter Tobin's bound to see 80 at this rate.

(Just testing this out)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 20/11/2020 at 07:45, Lewd_Squirrel said:

How about Agent 99 herself, Barbara Feldon?

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if 99 made 99. I am more surprised Bernie Kopell, who played Siegfried in Get Smart, is still alive. When I first saw him in Get Smart, I thought he was already in his fifties but he is actually a few months younger than Feldon! 

Interestingly, Carol Burnett starred in a Get Smart episode with Kopell and Feldon and all three were born within months of each other in 1933 and are still alive.

On 21/01/2020 at 07:01, Lewd_Squirrel said:

How about Mitzi Gaynor?

She's looking pretty good. 

I think the Committee can dismiss some younger picks for 2021, namely, Shane MacGowan, Paul Gascoigne, Michael J. Fox and Michael Schumacher. Granted they might go in 2021, but they could instead die in another five or ten years. I feel Bill Turnbull, James Whale, Shannen Doherty, Tom Parker and Rush Limbaugh are great 2021 shouts though.

Concerning Mikhail Gorbachev, I think the DL Committee can risk leaving him out again next year. Yes, he’s a reasonably solid candidate but I have no reason to believe he’s in terrible health and it will already be so hard limiting this list down to just 50.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Daredevil said:

Concerning Mikhail Gorbachev, I think the DL Committee can risk leaving him out again next year. Yes, he’s a reasonably solid candidate but I have no reason to believe he’s in terrible health and it will already be so hard limiting this list down to just 50.

Point of information - he spent most of 2019 in hospital, and the reviews for the new documentary refer to his increasing frail health and further hospital stays.

3 minutes ago, msc said:

Point of information - he spent most of 2019 in hospital, and the reviews for the new documentary refer to his increasing frail health and further hospital stays.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Gorbachev might deserve an inclusion on the 2021 DL after all.

• Like 1

There are so many ill former and current DL picks right now that if the Committee picks well for 2021, I don't think it's unfeasible that we could pull off 30 hits next year.

19 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

There are so many ill former and current DL picks right now that if the Committee picks well for 2021, I don't think it's unfeasible that we could pull off 30 hits next year.

There's also a number of new names you could easily see them pick - James Whale, Rush Limbaugh and maybe Alan Dean Foster too. Spoilt for choice.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Precisely, providing the Committee omits healthy oldies like Clint Eastwood, Mel Brooks and Christopher Plummer. 

Additionally, I’m looking for some advice for my 2021 list, of which are the best 2 to include, out of Alain Delon, Loretta Lynn, James Watson and Mikhail Gorbachev. So far, I’m leaning towards the last two. 

Guest Bingo2000

---

1 hour ago, The Daredevil said:

Precisely, providing the Committee omits healthy oldies like Clint Eastwood, Mel Brooks and Christopher Plummer. 

I wouldn’t count on it sadly.

To the guy whose signature predicts Barack and Michelle Obama to die in a car crash .... I'm pretty sure former presidents still have a secret service convoy surrounding their vehicle. Especially one who has only been out of office only four years.  

3 hours ago, anonymous said:

To the guy whose signature predicts Barack and Michelle Obama to die in a car crash .... I'm pretty sure former presidents still have a secret service convoy surrounding their vehicle. Especially one who has only been out of office only four years.  

It can still happen. 

4 hours ago, Toast said:

Try here

I absolutely love that whenever this thread is linked to, swearing Schafernaker makes an appearance :D

• Like 2

Just now, The Quim Reaper said:

I absolutely love that whenever this thread is linked to, swearing Schafernaker makes an appearance :D

Funny story yesterday. Someone decided to send in a list with Schafernacker on top of their list. Being skeptical, I decided to report them to the mods just to be safe. 

Turns out it was someone we all knew. Needless to say that list is not being entered... :D 

• Shocked 1

9 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Funny story yesterday. Someone decided to send in a list with Schafernacker on top of their list. Being skeptical, I decided to report them to the mods just to be safe. 

Turns out it was someone we all knew. Needless to say that list is not being entered... :D 

You little sneak. :angry:

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1