Jump to content
Grim Reaper

5. Daniel arap Moi

Recommended Posts

Drol joined the Cmme I see.

 

Could be a good pick.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic addition. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Fantastic addition. 

I agree.I have high hopes this could be the first hit within days ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daniel Arap Moi got taken off life support.


Then he started to die so got put back on life support very quickly.

 

Sounds like this one will end as soon as they stop trying to keep him on life support. A Drol ancient leader special...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, you got me! Thought for a minute the fucker had died...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, drol said:

Man, you got me! Thought for a minute the fucker had died...

 

He's trying his best! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a more serious note...

 

Kenyan newspapers aren't much reliable and they tend to exaggerate things. If this is even slightly exaggerated Moi's family or spokesman will deny it tomorrow. If they don't deny the dictator really has numbered days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, msc said:

Daniel Arap Moi got taken off life support.


Then he started to die so got put back on life support very quickly.

 

Sounds like this one will end as soon as they stop trying to keep him on life support. A Drol ancient leader special...

 

I'm just imagining the scene. They just pull the plug and he immediately flatlines then they're like ''mmm maybe not"

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Banana said:

 

I'm just imagining the scene. They just pull the plug and he immediately flatlines then they're like ''mmm maybe not"

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He will be our first hit. Either he or Tom Smith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, YorkshireBanker said:

Think it's days not weeks for him

If he's on life support, he could be another Ariel Sharon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually no denial yet, but pray for Mzee Moi requests. Sounds like reports are accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, drol said:

Actually no denial yet, but pray for Mzee Moi requests. Sounds like reports are accurate.

 

Christ he's no looker!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

 

Christ he's no looker!

Why are you being so racist?

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/01/2020 at 08:27, Grim Up North said:

 

Christ he's no looker!

 

6510A11A-CDF2-4C5D-AE4A-218D7DDC5BCE.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me or does it look like he's in a baby walker in this photo?

Daniel Moi.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/01/2020 at 15:25, drol said:

Actually no denial yet, but pray for Mzee Moi requests. Sounds like reports are accurate.

Jeez Louise...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am seeing reports that the end may be close but then again we know how long they can linger sometimes ! Could be hours, or weeks ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I am seeing reports that the end may be close but then again we know how long they can linger sometimes ! Could be hours, or weeks ! 

Where are these reports?!?!  He would be my first hit on the team I just drafted!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question, is it "moi" as in the french "L'état, c'est moi", or is it "moi" as in "boy"/"toy"..you know, like, english?

I think of it as french.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Question, is it "moi" as in the french "L'état, c'est moi", or is it "moi" as in "boy"/"toy"..you know, like, english?

I think of it as french.


moh-ee

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use