Grim Reaper

Genesis P-Orridge

14 minutes ago, msc said:

Aye, but you know, it's their list. Not ours. They can pick who they want. Maybe Grim Reaper is a huge fan of Porridge, we know from the front page he or someone involved was a big The Fall fan so it's not that out there.

Or they just went "Guy with terminal cancer? I'll have them, thanks." Who knows.

You are correct, it is.

I have said as much over and over again, they can do what they like and there is fuck all point in discussing the lists they bring out because nobody but them are involved in the selection process.

Thing is, this pick is so totally bollocks I am now actually questioning whether they are inhabiting the same planet as the rest of us.

I've said this forum has been going to shit and that pick is a good demonstration of what is wrong with the place.

The forum, by accident or design, has a global audience and their picks need to be a bit more substantial now.

This, sort of reminds me of the Muppet show back in the 70s, filmed in the UK, UK crew, Lew Grades money ( I think) but their guest list had the UK asking 'Who the fuck are they? on a weekly basis.

This place is heading that way, people will lose interest and the masses will fuck off, as many already have, leaving us with a load of complete bell ends, apart from the ones that we already have.

I shouldn't give a fuck really but I wouldn't walk past somebody dying on the pavement either.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Agree with you mate, and absolute travesty of a pick that echoes all the fucking problems with this site cowtowing to it's forum populace who are a few hundred at most dedicated souls of thousands of people, if not tens of thousands of people who casually browse the front page.

The latter group should not have to google any of our fucking picks. Now they have to google half of them

He's a fucking obscure cunt and I'm fucking done with this place. Full of shite-hawks who've lost the plot.

My DDP team will be going in in future and that's it. Fuck this fucking shithole you bunch of fucking twats. I hope all you all have the reality of death waved in your face so cold and proper you realise it's nor funny or a game, you fucking cunthawks. Maybe you'll all tie a noose round your own necks seen as deaths such a fucking joke.

That includes cunts like @Death Impends @Paul Bearer @Grim Reaper @DevonDeathTrip and all the other moderation and admin cunts who think there gods gift to the fucking deadpooling universe. Go shove a knive through your throats and do us all a favour you fucking bunch of sock-wanking necrophiliacs.

That had me longing for the days of Zorders.:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

That had me longing for the days of Zorders.:lol:

Quite apart from that, you have to understand that there is a KING Admin and just admins here.

I'm not knocking them, I don't usually knock people for doing a job i'd never want to do.

I just think...…….

11 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Quite apart from that, you have to understand that there is a KING Admin and just admins here.

I'm not knocking them, I don't usually knock people for doing a job i'd never want to do.

I just think...…….

I wasn't going to respond to anything else.....

Difference is I'd love to admin the forum, could get rid of so many fucking cunts in ten minutes and make this place better......

So I've every right to knock the fucking cunts when there shit at hit.....

I’m not British, nor am I old, however P-Orridge is very clearly a cult personality. Just because *you* haven’t heard of them doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty of others who have. They’d definitely get press posthumously in Brit news which is basically the only requirement for the list. Amazed how people are going more ballistic over this pick over the likes of Clegg, Smith or Britton. 

40 minutes ago, Banana said:

I’m not British, nor am I old, however P-Orridge is very clearly a cult personality. Just because *you* haven’t heard of them doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty of others who have. They’d definitely get press posthumously in Brit news which is basically the only requirement for the list. Amazed how people are going more ballistic over this pick over the likes of Clegg, Smith or Britton. 

As a fellow non-Brit, this is one of the reasons why I like going to Deathlist. It introduces me to so many people I would've never heard of otherwise. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You are correct, it is.

I have said as much over and over again, they can do what they like and there is fuck all point in discussing the lists they bring out because nobody but them are involved in the selection process.

Thing is, this pick is so totally bollocks I am now actually questioning whether they are inhabiting the same planet as the rest of us.

I've said this forum has been going to shit and that pick is a good demonstration of what is wrong with the place.

The forum, by accident or design, has a global audience and their picks need to be a bit more substantial now.

This, sort of reminds me of the Muppet show back in the 70s, filmed in the UK, UK crew, Lew Grades money ( I think) but their guest list had the UK asking 'Who the fuck are they? on a weekly basis.

This place is heading that way, people will lose interest and the masses will fuck off, as many already have, leaving us with a load of complete bell ends, apart from the ones that we already have.

I shouldn't give a fuck really but I wouldn't walk past somebody dying on the pavement either.

I do love the pretence that the early 2000s Deathlist wasn't just predicated on the oldest names listed as alive on "DeadOrAlive.org" or whatever it was. Or maybe I missed the times when Brother Theodore used to pop up on Noel's House Party.

Take some ADHD pills and stop ruining this queens thread.

697c66a3ad.png

5 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

Take some ADHD pills and stop ruining this queens thread.

697c66a3ad.png

I ain't ruining no fuckers thread, I'm using a discussion forum for it's fucking intended purpose - discussion.

Can't handle it fuck off and this place will be a better place.....

You've been a here? Can't say I'd fucking ever noticed you to be honest.....

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Spade_Cooley said:

I do love the pretence that the early 2000s Deathlist wasn't just predicated on the oldest names listed as alive on "DeadOrAlive.org" or whatever it was. Or maybe I missed the times when Brother Theodore used to pop up on Noel's House Party.

No, you missed the times when he appeared on Letterman.

I suspect that, back then, Letterman wasn't a shit version of Russell Harty so, maybe, good ole Theodore was pretty well known State side.

That would have been enough to make him famous for input on here.

As I am struggling to find any kind of, even semi irregular, appearances on Wogan , I've gotta assume that G PO is as well known to UK audiences as your mother is to the North Korean comedy scene.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DeathClock said:

Wait, this person is a...he? :o

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/09/arts/music/genesis-p-orridge-throbbing-gristle.html

P-Orridge prefers genderless pronouns, usually first person plural, but is O.K. with female pronouns.

In other words, anything goes.

6 minutes ago, DeathClock said:

Wait, this person is a...he? :o

He's one of these modern sit-on-the-fence cunts. The sort of luxury that can only be afforded to arty farty types with mental spasticity.  What has the world come to when we sanction fucking non-gender shit. God gave you a cock or a cunt and if he gave you neither you're a hermaphrodyte there's no other fucking choices okay? So stop wasting everybodies time telling them how special you are cos there's a a screw lose in your fucking brain.

Neil is a fucking he, whatever he fucking calls himself and whatever he fucking dresses up in. His poor fucking family having to put up with his Queenie drama bollocks.

• Like 2

I always try to stay out of these discussions but i find it interesting that this is the thread where the discussion is being held about the fame requirements of the people on this list.

I honestly thought this discussion was going to be held on the "Bill Gates Snr."-thread, the first time in my memory that someone made it on the list just for having good sperm.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Vaagheid said:

I always try to stay out of these discussions but i find it interesting that this is the thread where the discussion is being held about the fame requirements of the people on this list.

I honestly thought this discussion was going to be held on the "Bill Gates Snr."-thread, the first time in my memory that someone made it on the list just for having good sperm.

100% agreed.

• Like 1

I hope no one is questioning the fame threshold of the leader of Throbbing Gristle ffs.  Never heard that nonsense for the leader of Aslan, who by all accounts is far less 'known' Stateside.  Not like Genesis is some guy what has released an EP and one album of folk music which he has played every weekend since 1989 'performing the Tain circuit (The Oystercatcher and Platform 1864 eateries).  SMFH.
Anyone in any band that has recorded some records and toured is legit.  But we are talking Throbbing fucking Gristle.  Pick up a book (Anarchist Cookbook for starters) to find out the import of this musical outfit, if'n ya dinnae ken.
SC

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Vaagheid said:

Yeah, I mean, the father of the worlds richest or second richest man is never going to get an obit, is he.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I hope no one is questioning the fame threshold of the leader of Throbbing Gristle ffs.  Never heard that nonsense for the leader of Aslan, who by all accounts is far less 'known' Stateside.  Not like Genesis is some guy what has released an EP and one album of folk music which he has played every weekend since 1989 'performing the Tain circuit (The Oystercatcher and Platform 1864 eateries).  SMFH.
Anyone in any band that has recorded some records and toured is legit.  But we are talking Throbbing fucking Gristle.  Pick up a book (Anarchist Cookbook for starters) to find out the import of this musical outfit, if'n ya donnae ken.
SC

I have tried Google Translate on that but it cannot detect the language and I am fucked if I know what it is.

10 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I have tried Google Translate on that but it cannot detect the language and I am fucked if I know what it is.

LMAO neither do I and I posted it.  I should remain sheltered tbh.  The one example of just leave him to his 150 word vocabulary.  
(EDIT: I typed it wrong....dinnae with an I not whit I put).

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Anyone in any band that has recorded some records and toured is legit.  But we are talking Throbbing fucking Gristle.  Pick up a book (Anarchist Cookbook for starters) to find out the import of this musical outfit, if'n ya dinnae ken.
SC

Translation: I have heard of Throbbing Gristle. They're great. Fuck off ya cuntos.

Presumably.

Posts they were in hospital on Wednesday via Instagram. Apparently struggling to breathe, even on 24 hour oxygen. 

Doesn’t say whether or not they’re still in hospital though, one can assume so if they’re being woken up every 30 minutes for “tests”. 

Believe the first time I'd ever heard of P-Orridge was when the 2020 list appeared online.

Which surprises me as online accounts suggest he is someone I would have heard of. 

Do people have to be so indignant at having to search a little online? The other day I read that somebody called Poppy had caused a stir by appearing at a music awards show wearing a black rubber gag over her mouth.* I’d never heard of her before in my life, but it didn’t take long to see she has a stack of videos on Youtube and a record deal.

*Looking at the other performers who were there, I can only hope it catches on.

4 hours ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

Do people have to be so indignant at having to search a little online? The other day I read that somebody called Poppy had caused a stir by appearing at a music awards show wearing a black rubber gag over her mouth.* I’d never heard of her before in my life, but it didn’t take long to see she has a stack of videos on Youtube and a record deal.

*Looking at the other performers who were there, I can only hope it catches on.

I would hazard a guess that there are, at least, 50 famous people out there who would be very well known to the people of the UK and North America who could have been used to compile the current DL 2020.

When the majority have to scratch their chins and ask 'Who the fuck are they? before they go off and google the name, it makes the whole DL thing a complete waste of time.

This is all about making it accessible and easy to identify with for the majority and not some sort of smart arsed ITK 'because we are smarter/more worldly than the rest of you plebs' bullshit.

5 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I would hazard a guess that there are, at least, 50 famous people out there who would be very well known to the people of the UK and North America who could have been used to compile the current DL 2020.

When the majority have to scratch their chins and ask 'Who the fuck are they? before they go off and google the name, it makes the whole DL thing a complete waste of time.

This is all about making it accessible and easy to identify with for the majority and not some sort of smart arsed ITK 'because we are smarter/more worldly than the rest of you plebs' bullshit.

Stfu this isn’t popularity contest, it’s a list to most accurately predict the 50 most likely people to die who would get significant press in any given year. How are people still fucking complaining about this. No one gives a shit whether Lord Fellatio Nelson knows about some celeb. Move on. 

• Like 3