Grim Reaper

Jacques Delors

Over to @Sean when he wakes for the obvious catchphrase...

• Haha 1

I think I had the idea a few years ago...

Well, too early then, but I did notice recently, that he stopped commenting on recent events. Good pick.

Nice pick, he has been very important for European history, and is now cranky old and very quiet.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, msc said:

Over to @Sean when he wakes for the obvious catchphrase...

437565574_eef58513c7.jpg

Is this the "we need our French quota" pick now that Chirac is gone?

• Like 1

There are already D'Estaing, Cardin and Le Pen!

4 hours ago, drol said:

There are already D'Estaing, Cardin and Le Pen!

I know.... holdovers.  I meant new blood.  D’estaing is dead meat this year I think

Even if he seemed to be in shape at the beginning of the year, this death could mean the beginning of the end for him... (Sorry for my bad english).

6 minutes ago, Fantomasss said:

Even if he seemed to be in shape at the beginning of the year, this death could mean the beginning of the end for him... (Sorry for my bad english).

This is a french personnality, are we able to speak in french ? 
dans tous les cas je ne pense pas qu’il nous quitte cette année...

A mon avis, i think the most deathlistable of the list de cette année sont Le Pen et Cardin. Quoique Cardin is encore actif. 

Mais everything is possible, et may be il va y avoir une surprise avec un Giscard ou un Delors, un peu like Aznavour in 2018 dont personne n'aurait pu prévoir la disparition si soudaine.

17 hours ago, Fantomasss said:

A mon avis, i think the most deathlistable of the list de cette année sont Le Pen et Cardin. Quoique Cardin is encore actif. 

Mais everything is possible, et may be il va y avoir une surprise avec un Giscard ou un Delors, un peu like Aznavour in 2018 dont personne n'aurait pu prévoir la disparition si soudaine.

Je suis d’accord mais je ne pense pas que Le Pen soit prêt à mourrir. Je mise plus sur Delors, Giscard est encore actif et Cardin aussi, je pense qu’il arrivera à ses 100 ans

• Like 1

95 today :party:

• Like 5

I have no clue who this person is and with a name like Jacques in not even sure of the sex, but I’m confident that whatever it’s pronoun(s), being A French politician they he she it was skilled in the art of surrender.

1 hour ago, Nurse Rached said:

I have no clue who this person is and with a name like Jacques in not even sure of the sex, but I’m confident that whatever it’s pronoun(s), being A French politician they he she it was skilled in the art of surrender.

and with the full capacity of the web at your disposal, you decided to advertise your ignorance and racism rather than do some minimal research.

Fuck off.

• Like 13

6 hours ago, time said:

and with the full capacity of the web at your disposal, you decided to advertise your ignorance and racism rather than do some minimal research.

Fuck off.

It would seem appropriate to add "Up Yours" to Time's instruction.

On 21/07/2020 at 22:15, time said:

Fuck off.

Clearly you are lacking a sense of humor, but I see you sense of moral superiority and outrage Are at sufficient levels. People like you used to be mocked but times are changing and now most fear you because people like you distort humor out of some sick personal gratification, congratulations.
by the way I’m Glad the UK left the EU and I’m glad Delors got to watch, And I hope the Euro collapse next. look at me I can read internet now.

4 minutes ago, Nurse Rached said:

Clearly you are lacking a sense of humor, but I see you sense of moral superiority and outrage Are at sufficient level. People like you used to be mocked but times are changing and now most fear you because people like you distort humor out of some sick personal gratification, congratulations.
by the way I’m Glad the UK left the EU and I’m glad Delors got to watch, look at me I can read internet now.

Opinions_a209f7_5273413.thumb.png.29c387da4fb17f6b7fcf319852cf7628.png

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Nurse Rached said:

Clearly you are lacking a sense of humor, but I see you sense of moral superiority and outrage Are at sufficient level. People like you used to be mocked but times are changing and now most fear you because people like you distort humor out of some sick personal gratification, congratulations.
by the way I’m Glad the UK left the EU and I’m glad Delors got to watch, look at me I can read internet now.

You still here?

Vete a la mierda

P

6 hours ago, time said:

You still here?

Vete a la mierda

Pathetic, I’m sure you’re a real bore. 

10 minutes ago, Nurse Rached said:

When several people already think you're a fucking fud after just 20 posts, do alarm bells not start ringing for you?

1 hour ago, Nurse Rached said:

P

Wow, that put me in my place.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

When several people already think you're a fucking fud after just 20 posts, do alarm bells not start ringing for you?

You’re only fallacy, is the assumption that I care about your opinion.