• Shocked 3

4 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Tom Smith dead

F149ECFE-5157-4991-8FFB-83A6A1DE7857.gif.d2c164af561840c45670e807fd3944a8.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Tom Smith dead

FFS - joker for 2 fucking years on DDP and finally dies 21 days into the next year unjokered.

10 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

FFS - joker for 2 fucking years on DDP and finally dies 21 days into the next year unjokered.

Did you open the link?

13 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Did you open the link?

no - I now realise it must be a different Tom Smith - thanks for alerting me before I got to the cliff edge :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

no - I now realise it must be a different Tom Smith - thanks for alerting me before I got to the cliff edge :D

I had similar thoughts when I saw it and went to Twitter to see what people were saying then I went back and opened the link

7 hours ago, TQR said:

F149ECFE-5157-4991-8FFB-83A6A1DE7857.gif.d2c164af561840c45670e807fd3944a8.gif

7 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Twat. 

1ED8EB3A-2E4B-4F01-B883-80170556D267.gif

• Haha 3

Damn ! Huge miss by the committee considering he was on the previous list ! 
the terminally ill/old hanging fruits are finally dropping these days : Tom Parker, June Brown, Estelle Harris, Kowalski, Persoff, and now Smith ? Feels like we’ll see a few others go soon too, someone like Benedict XVI or Joanne Woodward I bet 

shame they didn’t keep him, he could have been our 3rd deaths in less than a week after a long drough

I wouldn’t go as far as calling him a huge miss as he still seemed pretty stable at the end of last year, but it’s certainly a miss

With Tom Smith dead, my 2020 Poker team now only has one survivor out of 25, Derek Draper.

Who the fuck would've thought?

1 hour ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Damn ! Huge miss by the committee considering he was on the previous list ! 
the terminally ill/old hanging fruits are finally dropping these days : Tom Parker, June Brown, Estelle Harris, Kowalski, Persoff, and now Smith ? Feels like we’ll see a few others go soon too, someone like Benedict XVI or Joanne Woodward I bet 

Violeta Chamorro, former President of Nicaragua, now 92, is one who has been hanging on for so long I have no idea how she's still alive if she even is alive. 

She's been in physically frail health for around 30 years with osteoporosis, had a spinal/bone infection around 25 years ago and has been suffering from a brain tumor for around eleven years. Oh, and suffered a stroke in 2018. And was reportedly demented, still very ill and bedridden in November 2021. 

Benedict could go another year or two if he stays in stable health as he's now been according to that archbishop. He's got an impressive health history, dropping him could prove to be a mistake from the committee. 

And there's Carter, Barker and Phillips. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, arghton said:

Violeta Chamorro, former President of Nicaragua, now 92, is one who has been hanging on for so long I have no idea how she's still alive if she even is alive. 

She's been in physically frail health for around 30 years with osteoporosis, had a spinal/bone infection around 25 years ago and has been suffering from a brain tumor for around eleven years. Oh, and suffered a stroke in 2018. And was reportedly demented, still very ill and bedridden in November 2021. 

Benedict could go another year or two if he stays in stable health as he's now been according to that archbishop. He's got an impressive health history, dropping him could prove to be a mistake from the committee. 

And there's Carter, Barker and Phillips. 

Completely forgot about Chamorro ! But you’re right, wouldn’t be surprised if she goes in a near future. Same for Carmen Sevilla for example. Another one who pops to my mind these time in addition of Benedict and Woodward is Bernadette Chirac. Don’t know why but I feel like her time’s up…

• Like 1

After all, I left one of all the Toms on my team to get some points... thank you.

• Like 1

After a slow start for me he is my second DDP and shadow list hit.

Also my second hit named Tom. Regretting not choosing more Toms...

Oh great I dropped Smith for Doddie Weir. 3 dropped picks dead in 10 days. My luck must surely change soon.

10 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

Oh great I dropped Smith for Doddie Weir. 3 dropped picks dead in 10 days. My luck must surely change soon.

Theirs certainly did.

On 06/04/2022 at 15:50, jonnythegamemaster said:

Guess who dropped him for 2022 :facepalm:

Same here

Yep a drop kick -pick  for lots of us.