Jump to content
Grim Reaper

Terry Jones

Recommended Posts

"He's not the messiah, he's a very funny man" 

 

R.I.P. Terry Jones. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was Terry Jones, he isn't a Messiah, he's a very funny man.

R.I.P. means rest as a collection of pieces. All these incredibly boring RIP's I read are nothing but left brain hemispheristic bullshit.

My academic work and my bullshit degree that was supposed to deal with dynamic computer simulation.

Terry, you won't rest in R.I.P. There's no such thing.

  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, bladan said:

He was Terry Jones, he isn't a Messiah, he's a very funny man.

R.I.P. means rest as a collection of pieces. All these incredibly boring RIP's I read are nothing but left brain hemispheristic bullshit.

My academic work and my bullshit degree that was supposed to deal with dynamic computer simulation.

Terry, you won't rest in R.I.P. There's no such thing.

 

Fuck off.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Toast said:

 

Fuck off.

Fuck off. After 7983 boring posts that's still all what you've got to say. Your song remains the same. Sad. Where's your spiritual development?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bladan said:

Fuck off. After 7983 boring posts that's still all what you've got to say. Your song remains the same. Sad. Where's your spiritual development?

 

7f0a3cc887aaba0f5f8a9210f3cbcd97a969861f

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bladan said:

Fuck off. After 7983 boring posts that's still all what you've got to say. Your song remains the same. Sad. Where's your spiritual development?

You are the shining example of why the forum is fucking dire, Toast is not.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You are the shining example of why the forum is fucking dire, Toast is not.

I take that as a compliment in a forum like this. Now I shall return to silence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chance would be a fine thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The RadioTimes have put him on their cover for next week's copy. I can't recall them putting an obit on their front page before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LB93 said:

The RadioTimes have put him on their cover for next week's copy. I can't recall them putting an obit on their front page before?

 

99618.jpg?quality=90&resize=620,413

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair enough - should've guessed they'd have done it for Wogan! :lol: I assumed George V/VI would've had them as well but couldn't find any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next week's cover edition will be Nicholas Parson then!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/01/2020 at 05:35, One shot Paddy said:

So, was it the Salmon Mousse then?

Leave me out of it.....

 

Another part of what made me me has passed.

 

RIP Mr Jones.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Scottish Evangelist said:

"Terry Jones is no more'.
Seems tepid for a person who gave us so many funny lines.  Should give that headline another go.

That headline is brilliant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use