Paul Bearer

The Dead of 2020

Oh look at you using big strong Mod powers :axe: :2guns: :clap:

Capital D on dead please PB!

Condolences, Sir Creep :lol::lol:

• Sad 1

Will the other Dead of 2020 thread be combined with t his one then ? :huh:

Ng Jui Ping (c. 1948 – 1 January 2020) was a Singaporean entrepreneur and former army general. He was the second Chief of Defence Force (CDF) of the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) from 1992–1995 and held the rank of Lieutenant-General.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ng_Jui_Ping

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/singapores-second-chief-of-defence-force-ng-jui-ping-dies-at-71

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1

Thread closed in Five, Four, Ping...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ng held a Master of Arts in history from Duke University. He attended the six-week Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School.

Ng's career in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) spanned 30 years. He served as Assistant Chief of the General Staff(Personnel), Commander of 3rd Division, and Chief of the Singapore Army from 1990 to 1992, and later as Chief of Defence Force from 1992 to 1995. He retired from the SAF in 1995.

After leaving the military, Ng took up an entrepreneurial route. He co-founded Pacific Andes Resources Development Ltd and held non-executive positions within the company from 27 January 2006. He was last re-elected as a director in the company on 22 January 2010. Ng also held non-executive or board positions in various other investment and business consulting companies, including Oppenheimer Investments Ltd, Yanlord Land Group Ltd, Singapore Shipping Corporation Ltd, Port of Singapore Authority International (PSAI), Unisteel Technology Ltd and Global Voice Group Ltd. He leads August Asia Consulting (a consulting business) and Nanyang Institute of Management (a learning institute). He was also an advisor to various business groups, including Aldar, Chesterton International Property Consultants Pte Ltd, AGT International, Swiss Asia Banking School AG, and MEC Coal Pte Ltd.

Between 1995 and 2003, Ng held various positions, including deputy chairman of the Central Provident Fund Board, Singapore; chairman of Chartered Industries of Singapore Pte Ltd; corporate advisor in Singapore Technologies Pte Ltd; corporate advisor in Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd; chairman of Singapore Technologies Automotive Ltd; chairman of Ordnance Development & Engineering of Singapore (1996) Pte Ltd.

Ng was also the vice-president of the Football Association of Singapore.

Edited by Paul Bearer
Merged.
  • Like 1

Your not seriously suggesting this bloke should have been on the Deathlist are you.....

He wasn't even entered into the bunny pool..... that shows you how unworthy of consideration this nobody is. 

I am requesting with Miraheze to create the DeathList Wiki.

Edited by Auri

2 minutes ago, Auri said:

Already have one. 

• Like 1

I mean have a wiki in Vector mode that Wikipedia uses: the same layout

13 minutes ago, Auri said:

Honestly there's absolutely no bloody need for one. And even if there was.... we would not be given admin duties on it to a new poster with 9 posts, most of which were about a Singaporean nobody.....

The wiki will be for the big deaths

1 minute ago, Auri said:

Then lets negotiate

OK. We don't need one. Negotiation over. 

• Haha 4

Too late, the wiki has already been requested. Try to stop the wiki

• Haha 1

The only uses one would get out of a DL Wiki are pages like "Lee Evans gambit", "Clive Dunn emoji", etc. which is not nearly useful enough to justify having one.

For your recent death needs, there might already be a more prominent Wiki that has that.

Give me an example. I am after all an admin from Wikipedia

1 hour ago, Auri said:

Give me an example. I am after all an admin from Wikipedia

You’re fixin to be an Absentee from DL.  

‘in before the block’

SC

RIP David :( 

1AE91433-270D-4A42-9F44-C63E07BACDD0.gif

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Death Impends said:

The only uses one would get out of a DL Wiki are pages like "Lee Evans gambit", "Clive Dunn emoji", etc. which is not nearly useful enough to justify having one.

For your recent death needs, there might already be a more prominent Wiki that has that.

I mean formatted properly it could host information on all of our local deadpools is an easier to read way than the info thread, and past teams, league tables etc for each one that are a bit difficult to get across on the forum...

I somehow don't trust Auri from his half a dozen or so posts on here to do it properly though.....

Anyway this reminded me of that really fucking weird supersmashbros deathlist wiki from yonks ago..... i'm not imagining that am I google seems to think I am......