Paul Bearer

The Dead of 2020

3 hours ago, Death Impends said:

One has to remember the staff has extra spare time lately due to certain circumstances...

Toast is correct, he was on mod preview and the worst didn't see the light of day. His very last (unapproved) post was expressing frustration with said preview and asking to be banned. Though even without that he was unlikely to last much longer given his track record.

Shame, his actual posts didn't seem that bad..... 

Asking to be banned is such a pissflap move.

I don’t know if there was ever a member that truly sounded so undelightful as TheKing. With constantly wishing folk to die, that’s not really the spirit of Deathlist. Even folk Zorders has his moments of good posts before he got banned. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I don’t know if there was ever a member that truly sounded so undelightful as TheKing. With constantly wishing folk to die, that’s not really the spirit of Deathlist. Even folk Zorders has his moments of good posts before he got banned. 

I liked this post until I was reminded of Zorders.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

You know Zorders got banned for telling another member to commit suicide and advocating muslimicide in a matter of a few of his deranged posts.... 

TheKing was undoubtedly a cunt but I don't think anyone has come close to Zorders for being an utter wankstain. I'd still unban him though. I miss my sparring partner.... 

5 minutes ago, Deathray said:

You know Zorders got banned for telling another member to commit suicide and advocating muslimicide in a matter of a few of his deranged posts.... 

TheKing was undoubtedly a cunt but I don't think anyone has come close to Zorders for being an utter wankstain. I'd still unban him though. I miss my sparring partner.... 

There’s no denying that what Zorders did was despicable and I’m not defending his actions. I’m just saying that unlike TheKing who always posted cuntish stuff Zorders at least had his moments before he went off the deep end, if that makes sense. 

I'd be just as inclined to ban someone for being a boring twat.

Being entertaining, though, doesn't have to involve wishing death on everyone like some sort of institution escapee. 

6 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

There’s no denying that what Zorders did was despicable and I’m not defending his actions. I’m just saying that unlike TheKing who always posted cuntish stuff Zorders at least had his moments before he went off the deep end, if that makes sense. 

Have you considered going outside Joey, maybe take a noose, some petrol and a lighter with you and have a nice oily bath on an A Road. You'll be doing us all a favour. Cheers. 

2 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Have you considered going outside Joey, maybe take a noose, some petrol and a lighter with you and have a nice oily bath on an A Road. You'll be doing us all a favour. Cheers. 

There's no denying that this is despicable and indefensible.

But at least you have your moments before you go off the deep end, if that makes sense.

5 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

There's no denying that this is despicable and indefensible.

But at least you have your moments before you go off the deep end, if that makes sense.

The same advise applies to you and every fucker on this forum to be honest. 

Wait are these not fucking pre-modded. Awesome. Your all bunch of fucking cunststains for putting me on pre-mod. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Deathray said:

5E595CE6-64CD-4DFC-8C94-B7E988D297F7.gif

3 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

5E595CE6-64CD-4DFC-8C94-B7E988D297F7.gif

Something wrong? 

On 13/10/2019 at 10:09, maryportfuncity said:

Hmm

Ian Whitcomb - musician, writer on rock music etc. ain't well at all and he's lost a couple of toes to bad circulation. Go fund me in action and he's been given an honourary mention on the generally well-informed ill folks music site: http://illfolks.blogspot.com/2019/10/gofundme-3-toed-ian-whitcomb.html

UK obit chances...hmm, dunno about DDP but nailed on Deathrace points because the likes of Variety would report him

Ian Whitcomb is dead according to social media...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Ian Whitcomb is dead according to social media...

Wiki says so too - shame nobody had him on HPDP, his Wiki page also credits an appearance in a movie called Lesbian One Night Stand

12 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

Not sure that was expected and after years of high profile dedicated service he left his job under something of a cloud last year

Hmmm

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Not sure that was expected and after years of high profile dedicated service he left his job under something of a cloud last year

Hmmm

Says natural causes on the guardian but it doesn't mention that on the BBC.

About a week ago I watched Chernobyl Diaries on TV (it was awful) and thought "Damn, the Ukrainian guy is big! Typical sudden heart attack person". Should trust my feeling more, as actor Dimitri Diatchenko has died at 52, likely of a heart attack.

Sad news. Mike Huckaby is dead
Sadder news is that Mike Huckabee is still alive...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Facepalm 1

12 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Sad news. Mike Huckaby is dead
Sadder news is that Mike Huckabee is still alive...

Like everything in music, Detroit invented house.    Sad news.

SirC

On 24/04/2020 at 12:01, drol said:

About a week ago I watched Chernobyl Diaries on TV (it was awful) and thought "Damn, the Ukrainian guy is big! Typical sudden heart attack person". Should trust my feeling more, as actor Dimitri Diatchenko has died at 52, likely of a heart attack.

I think about that whenever I see Chrissy Metz.  She obviously struggles with her weight, and though she's lost weight at times, I thought she looked huge at the Oscars this year.