Paul Bearer

The Dead of 2020

20 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Former senate candidate for the Green Party in Maryland and political activist Kevin Zeese is dead at 64

Only the biggest names here in DL.

53 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Kevin Dobson dead, best known from US crime drama Kojak.

And as reported in the Hollywood Possibilities thread last night ! :P

Just now, CoffinLodger said:

And as reported in the Hollywood Possibilities thread last night ! :P

You’re in no position to tell anyone off for doing this. You do it all the time.

• Like 1

Past days have been as dull as CoffinLodger. What a drought.

15 minutes ago, drol said:

Past days have been as dull as CoffinLodger. What a drought.

Calm before the storm? 

It can only mean one thing: Dilip Kumar's death is imminent.

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, gcreptile said:

It can only mean one thing: Dilip Kumar's death is imminent.

Ah yes, the classic calm before the Tsunami theory

Might also mean there's nowt much doin' 

I've attended many a dull 0-0 draw and heard someone in the middle of the dreary second half say - "We'll score in a minute, i just know it!"

11 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Ah yes, the classic calm before the Tsunami theory

Might also mean there's nowt much doin' 

I've attended many a dull 0-0 draw and heard someone in the middle of the dreary second half say - "We'll score in a minute, i just know it!"

Even tsunami years have quiet spells - September 2016 was relatively sedate by 2016 standards for a number of weeks.

I know people will laugh at me, but I have a very strong feeling that something awful is about to happen .. I had the same feeling just before Princess Diana was killed , and just before 911. It's actually quite disturbing.I'm waking with dreams of a horrible tragedy, maybe even on a global level. I hope it's not true, but I just have that horrible feeling all the time.Something terrible is about to happen.I just don't k now what, or to who...:unsure: I just felt I had to share my feelings, just in case something is imminent...

I know how you feel, I too had a dream last night that the forum were mourning world ending news.... Jonathan the Tortoise died of covid. Such an odd dream that I had to go check that Clorox hadn't actually mentioned his death. Nope, still alive.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I know people will laugh at me, but I have a very strong feeling that something awful is about to happen .. I had the same feeling just before Princess Diana was killed , and just before 911. It's actually quite disturbing.I'm waking with dreams of a horrible tragedy, maybe even on a global level. I hope it's not true, but I just have that horrible feeling all the time.Something terrible is about to happen.I just don't k now what, or to who...:unsure: I just felt I had to share my feelings, just in case something is imminent...

You have probably just had one of my visions that ends up being completely watered down so you shouldn’t worry and neither should anyone else. The world is on course for happiness, peace, economic growth and success. I really believe this. 

16 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

7 minutes ago, Steve said:

You have probably just had one of my visions that ends up being completely watered down so you shouldn’t worry and neither should anyone else. The world is on course for happiness, peace, economic growth and success. I really believe this. 

For fuck sake. Are the lunatics trying to take over the asylum? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

For fuck sake. Are the lunatics trying to take over the asylum? 

How am I lunatic for telling people there is no need to worry as everything is going to be ok 

18 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Why do you suddenly think you're Psychic Sally? Posting bs predictions in every thread is so boring.

How the people on this forum have endured 2300 of your stroke-inducing posts is beyond me.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Perhaps said:

Why do you suddenly think you're Psychic Sally? Posting bs predictions in every thread is so boring.

How the people on this forum have endured 2300 of your stroke-inducing posts is beyond me.

More than that. About 2000 as dave, 200 as guest iain and f***loads as iain. 

Anyway the worst most terrible thing has already happened. They're selling Pringles in packets. Beats Princess Di's death in terms of shock and horror. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

BREAKING NEWS- Sir Ronald Harwood has died tonight, it has just been announced.

His obituary was in the Telegraph hours ago, but hey....good someone's on the case. Thanks!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

His obituary was in the Telegraph hours ago, but hey....good someone's on the case. Thanks!

Hang on, *Iain* actually broke the news of a notable person on the forum first??? *faints*

QO for the writer of Quartet (good play/film) and The Pianist (bloody harrowing film) below as hes a DDP pick iirc.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2020/09/08/sir-ronald-harwood-playwright-screenwriter-noted-dresser-pianist/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, msc said:

Hang on, *Iain* actually broke the news of a notable person on the forum first??? *faints*

QO for the writer of Quartet (good play/film) and The Pianist (bloody harrowing film) below as hes a DDP pick iirc.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2020/09/08/sir-ronald-harwood-playwright-screenwriter-noted-dresser-pianist/

I loved Quartet. Sadly many of the cast are dead and gone now... :(

8 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

I loved Quartet. Sadly many of the cast are dead and gone now... :(

The only main members of the cast of Quartet that are dead are Andrew Sachs and David Ryall. All the headline stars are still with us. Odd statement.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Perhaps said:

Never before in Internet history have so many users tolerated so much from so few. We are truly a tolerant bunch.

With the passing of Dame Diana Rigg today does this now mean the Grim Reaper has finished his vacation? 

1 minute ago, Steve said:

With the passing of Dame Diana Rigg today does this now mean the Grim Reaper has finished his holiday? 

FTFY.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Steve said:

With the passing of Dame Diana Rigg today does this now mean the Grim Reaper has finished his vacation? 

What period do you consider he was on his vactaion/holiday? As I said in some other thread, he was certainly back yesterday for  Rons Harwood & Bell.