DeathClock

The 1st death of 2020

Who will be the 1st hit in 2020?  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Douglas will die.

At some point, but i'm not stopping until he does.

Tom smith

No Betty White, so I chose Genesis.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Book said:

No Betty White, so I chose Genesis.

Genesis could be a good opening, Book.

It's certainly the opening to the Good Book. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Vera Lynn because I didn’t see her walk a short distance between a doorway and an awaiting Range Rover this Christmas...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Nasquacker said:

Bob Dole, haven't heard from him in a while.

He’s pretending to be dead so he doesn’t need to meet Trump. Similar to Prince Philip pretending he needed to retire just before that State Visit...

17 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Bob Dole is pretending to be dead so Bob Dole doesn’t need to meet Trump. Similar to Prince Philip pretending he needed to retire just before that State Visit...

FTFY

11 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

FTFY

Yeah. Fuck off eh?

2 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Yeah. Fuck off eh?

Like that itch on your back you just can't get rid of isn't he?

Just now, Deathray said:

Like that itch on your back you just can't get rid of isn't he?

Who is he? I don’t know anyone these days as everyone keeps changing their names.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Who is he? I don’t know anyone these days as everyone keeps changing their names.

He's always went by Joey Russ as far as I am aware.....

Joined 2016 - which given it feels like I haven't really noticed you for years probably explains why you don't recognise him....

Is this just part of your annual New Year drive-by or you actually looking to stick around this time?

In his defense he does a fair bit of donkey work in the deadpooling section to make up for being an irritating twat/teenager - delete as appropriate - not sure there's really a difference.

Just now, Deathray said:

He's always went by Joey Russ as far as I am aware.....

Joined 2016 - which given it feels like I haven't really noticed you for years probably explains why you don't recognise him....

Is this just part of your annual New Year drive-by or you actually looking to stick around this time?

Probably drive-by. I’m a very busy chap these days. 

I pop by to update my shadow list though so that’s normally about 7 visits a year...

• Like 1

Yeah, I can be a bit of a smartass/smartarse at times (aren’t we all), but not to worry. Generally I’m quite friendly, and I do help with a couple of dead pools as of now...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Probably drive-by. I’m a very busy chap these days. 

I pop by to update my shadow list though so that’s normally about 7 visits a year...

Are you the guy posters on here were worried about when you went absent from the board only for one poster to find out that the reason you posted much much less was because you are now regularly having some great sex and shagging a lot?!Or is that someone else?

Just now, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Are you the guy posters on here were worried about when you went absent from the board only for one poster to find out that the reason you posted much much less was because you are now regularly having some great sex and shagging a lot?!Or is that someone else?

I have no idea what you’re talking about but I’m willing to let people think that?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Windsor said:

I have no idea what you’re talking about but I’m willing to let people think that?

I'm sure it was in a thread about DL members who'd gone missing from the board and your name was mentioned in connection with "getting your end away " I believe the phrase was!

4 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I'm sure it was in a thread about DL members who'd gone missing from the board and your name was mentioned in connection with "getting your end away " I believe the phrase was!

Nice to know. I’ll have to look it up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Windsor said:

6 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

It was one of the mooted options - that or setting up a Scottish unionist militia........

Anyway Zorders got banned on June 26th 2016 - Joey's account was created on June 4th 2016.

Just enough time before  Zorders ban (which he and everyone with half a brain cell knew was coming) to look suspiciously not blatantly suspicious.....

@Joey Russ How's your Tor Browser holding up and are you going to drop the edgy teen persona now?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Deathray said:

It was one of the mooted options - that or setting up a Scottish unionist militia........

Anyway Zorders got banned on June 26th 2016 - Joey's account was created on June 4th 2016.

Just enough time before  Zorders ban (which he and everyone with half a brain cell knew was coming) to look suspiciously not blatantly suspicious.....

@Joey Russ How's your Tor Browser holding up and are you going to drop the edgy teen persona now?

I knew I hadn't imagined it I just wasn't 100% certain of which poster it was about but @Windsor stuck in my mind for some reason!

So basically, you mention shagging and Gooseberry will remember your post for years...

Anyhow, I stand by my views expressed in 2016 when the whole Joey identity joke first turned up. If he were Zorders, then Zorders have chilled the fuck out considerably...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, msc said:

So basically, you mention shagging and Gooseberry will remember your post for years...

Anyhow, I stand by my views expressed in 2016 when the whole Joey identity joke first turned up. If he were Zorders, then Zorders have chilled the fuck out considerably...

Well I am a big fan of shagging and related activities so I must confess the words mention does tend to stick in my mind!!:lol:^_^