DeathClock

The 1st death of 2020

Who will be the 1st hit in 2020?  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, msc said:

So basically, you mention shagging and Gooseberry will remember your post for years...

Anyhow, I stand by my views expressed in 2016 when the whole Joey identity joke first turned up. If he were Zorders, then Zorders have chilled the fuck out considerably...

Yeah I somehow thought I wouldn't be the first one to notice that...... :lol:

But he would have knew he needed to chill the fuck out considerably  to not get banned again surely? 

I always though MK might be a Zorder's alt but a year is a fucking long time to maintain a dupe account without forgetting the password and/or the email you set it up on (trust me.... ;)) that regularly posts before you get perma-banned. A month would be less effort, but still believably different.

Also given the fact I'm still here I can't work out/remember how Zorder's got banned? Did he threaten to bomb all the muzzas or something or was it the whole 'kill yourself' stuff?

3 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Also given the fact I'm still here I can't work out/remember how Zorder's got banned? Did he threaten to bomb all the muzzas or something or was it the whole 'kill yourself' stuff?

Latter is correct.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Death Impends said:

Latter is correct.

I mean some cunts do need to be told mate. Some of the dregs of society are better off putting a gun to their heads.  Once we leave the EU maybe the state can....

15 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Well I am a big fan of shagging and related activities so I must confess the words mention does tend to stick in my mind!!:lol:^_^

Having reviewed my Facebook content, it was not my sister in that picture. Although weirdly other people though she looked like she may have been my sister. Even though she looks nothing like my actual sister.

Regarding the second charge, while I was not readying militias in 2016 I am indeed planning for civil war in 2020/21. 

• Haha 1

Ding Dong! It's that time of the year where I pick the delightful Mr Phillips and thus ensure him at least another year's life.  Merry Turnover Day :)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

Ding Dong! It's that time of the year where I pick the delightful Mr Phillips and thus ensure him at least another year's life.  Merry Turnover Day :)

Good to see you again!

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

Wonder if he's already dead. He (or whoever tweets for him) hasn't tweeted since 2013. 

2 hours ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

Your alive.....

Now fuck off again, you're more of a cunt than Sir Creep or LFN.....

18 hours ago, Windsor said:

Having reviewed my Facebook content, it was not my sister in that picture. Although weirdly other people though she looked like she may have been my sister. Even though she looks nothing like my actual sister.

Regarding the second charge, while I was not readying militias in 2016 I am indeed planning for civil war in 2020/21. 

Ooh should Boris up his personal protection team:lol:^_^?!

4 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Ooh should Boris up his personal protection team:lol:^_^?!

No. Just the Scottish Executive.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Wonder if he's already dead. He (or whoever tweets for him) hasn't tweeted since 2013. 

If he's dead already I'm off to a decent start in the DDP...for a change.

• Like 1

In before the lock!

Lol now its 7 picks for him already... cheaters

2 minutes ago, roaming_comrade said:

Lol now its 7 picks for him already... cheaters

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

:evil2:

1st Death for the deathlist. Wow.