Joey Russ

So Who’s Your Salvage Lot of 2020

I see nobody has opened a thread for this in 2020, so I decided to open it up. So, who were you close to picking that you ended up discarding. Will tell mine whenever I’m more awake

• Like 1

An "A" extra in the title. Anyway:

1)John Lewis: announcement came too late or I would have picked him.

2)Bradley Murdoch: a dead cert, I think, relatively young and Daily Mail fodder. Don't undestand how I could forget.

3)Peter Tobin: Could be rumours, could be finally it.

4)Sheldon Adelson: I forgot, but at 87 he is not so worth, plus one of those immortal-tycoon types.

5)Bruno Covas: Fear he wouldn't obit. Picked him in AODP.

6)ATM Shamsuzzaman: Said to be recovering once again, only picked him in AODP.

• Like 1

Alright, the vault, feel free to use it:

DDP leftovers:

Mark Allen

Sacheen Littlefeather

Harry Reid

Patrick Wymer died Jan 25th

Joe Hammond died already in December

Michael Falzon

Greg Gilbert

Peter Bonetti

Nick Philippoussis

Nobby Stiles

Richard Mills

Eddie Van Halen

Lata Mangeshkar

Fred Jarvis

Sir Peter Jonas

Dewayne Johnson

Howard Sattler

Harry Mockett

Sean Dorney

Gary Talbot died already in December

George Alagiah

Lollie Todd

Bob Dole

Tom Long dead on January 4th

Joe Krebs

Richard Stayskal

AO Deadpool leftovers:

Matt Loede

Jamie Frierson (Broadway Bandit)

Elizabeth Lee Wurtzel died on Jan 7th

Paravai Muniyamma

Sacheen Littlefeather

Luke Halpin

Artie Lange

Jimmy Greaves

Gary Bigeni

Muroi Yuzuki

Bill Turnbull

Ian Holm

Michael Falzon

David Stern
Kit Culkin
Samula Anoa'i
Sean McDonnell

Mama Bruschetta

Bruno Covas

David Santalla

Jack Vreeswijk

Joe Krebs

Greg Gilbert

Vasily Kulkov

Tabare Vasquez

Michael Robinson

Pawel Krolikowski

Gavin Robertson

Bill Freehan

Howard Sattler

And I didn't dare to pick Karen Simpson of the Royal Bury Theatre for anything but the Hare's.

1. Dave Mustaine-Megadeth lead man is not that close to death based on recent photographs

2. Eddie Van Halen-Conflicting reports on his health

3. Nichelle Nichols-conflicting reports on her health

4. J. Stuart Hunter-American statistician who will struggle to get a US obit, let alone a UK one. He doesn't even have a wikipedia page

5. Oskar Lindblom-Hockey player with Ewings sarcoma. This usually isn't fatal within 1 year

6. David Stern-Former NBA commissioner had two brain surgeries but seems to be stable.

7. Dickey Betts-Allman Brothers guitarist in similar situation to David Stern

SUBS:

Jana Bennett - An excellent pick, but only 20 spots. Would have gotten on without the late, late John Lewis news

Tom Smith - Gut feeling on youth, fitness, and it being colon that he can scrape by into another year - but with the reveal by msc that he's already slurring his words, I'm already starting to regret that intuition

Tim Bilton - Earlier on, I was certain I'd pick him. But his year-to-live prognosis was without immunotherapy, and he is undergoing it, and is currently stable. Him dying this year still would not surprise me in the least, mind

Others:

Samantha Last - Would have picked her if I didn't win this year. While I would not feel guilt picking her, she is just so utterly uninteresting to me that she is someone I'd only pick if in it to win it. Likewise, all fringey picks (except Bayh, who stays on my team as a legacy pick) were out of consideration

Kerri Parker - Similar to above, albeit not quite a dead cert as Last

Gordon Keith - Producer involved in the early days of the Jackson 5. The only potential unique off my final batch of considered picks, but the "based off a single tweet" punts usually don't pan out for me

Steve Blackmore - Another solid pick I could not find room for

John Downing - Classy and likely pick, but I still don't want to pick too many oldies

Lee Kerslake - Described as "embracing remission" in a recent interview, could be a misinterpretation but thought I'd risk leaving him off

Jean-Louis Trintignant - Mainly dropped out of boredom, and I would not be surprised if his collapse in forum enthusiasm overpowers any Diana Rots effects, and takes him off the D40

Jhon Jairo Vasquez - Wary about criminal punts

Kieran O'Connor, Mark Naley - Likely deaths with uncertain obitability

David Hagen - Won't linger to Joost or Ricksen degrees, but gauging the quicker ALS cases still is tough for me

Just a few then:

Suzie Aries/Dawn Lee - Felt a bit too fringey.

Lee Noble - Seems to be doing a lot better than I expected. Immunotherapy.

Tim Bilton - Another lock discarded late due to the immunotherapy recovery.

Ady Barkan/Doddie Weir/Catherine Wreford/Nicola Mendelsohn - Feels far too early.

Sophie Sabbage  - Seems to be battling back yet again.

Elizabeth Wurtzel - I think her cancer is controlled but tbh I struggle to get past 2 paragraphs of her writing without taking an immediate hatred of all...

Richard Mills - wont obit

Lee Kerslake - bored of him.

Arne Sorensen - only Stage 2 pan can and rich so treatment?

Mickey Thomas - on mend, somehow

Patrick Murray - still making appearances, so cant be that far along.

Breene Harimoto - wont get a DDP obit.

Cathy MacPhail - lack of updates.

Samuel Little - lack of trust

Carmen Callil - Guessed she'd transfer to another theme team. Was right.

Bernard Haitink - Classy pick but not much room.

Katie Smith - Think she'll reach 2021.

Alrighty, I’m a bit more awake, so here are the names I had thought about last week of the year but decided against picking.

Sinisa Mihlajovic - he does look ill, but I just think that there are a lot better names out there. Plus I think he could live for a bit 

Scott Dureau - said 18 months to live, but it was also noted that some other doctors had a better prognosis for him. Plus, he’s the kind of guy who could live for a bit anyways 

Lee Kerslake - was tempted to carry him over as I’m kind of annoyed by the whole 2018 survivor situation. I ended up picking Bayh instead, and I’m kind of burned out by prostate cancer names too

Rachel Zoll - think she should obit no problem. But I wonder if she might Valerie Harper her way through this and live another 3 to 4 years 

Any truly FFBI name - I did pick Last though because she had some (very small) claim to fame before her illness

Kerri Parker - even with the alternative malarkey she seems a bit too stable. I think the marijuana is doing a good part of that tbh

John Downing - fascinating name, probably would’ve picked if there weren’t so many solid picks out there, but as there’s plenty of names there, he was out

Qaboos bin Said al Said - I don’t actually think it’s as dire as it sounds. But his death would not shock at all

Belinda Sykes - if I were more confident on her obit chances, she would’ve been on. Alas, after the Jimmy Spicer situation I’m more weary on the obit front, so she was cut

Lee Noble - was a lock for a while, but then I noticed off radar news that he was in remission. I still had him last week as the thought of recurrence was always possible, but I ended up against that

Leon Spinks - I’m not sure he’s as ill as he is. Yes, he’s absolutely sick, but might also last a few more years 

Terry DeCarlo - at first I thought he might’ve been a classy unique, as he was important to the aftermath of the Orlando shooting in 2016. Further research made me realize he’s not as famous as thought

Ady Barkan, Marian Cisovsky - ALS names I considered picking, but decided against because of unsure of their death chances. Neither would shock though

Sean Connery, Michael Caine, and Olivia Newton-John were on mine.

2 minutes ago, msc said:

Just a few then:

Suzie Aries/Dawn Lee - Felt a bit too fringey.

Lee Noble - Seems to be doing a lot better than I expected. Immunotherapy.

Tim Bilton - Another lock discarded late due to the immunotherapy recovery.

Ady Barkan/Doddie Weir/Catherine Wreford/Nicola Mendelsohn - Feels far too early.

Sophie Sabbage  - Seems to be battling back yet again.

Elizabeth Wurtzel - I think her cancer is controlled but tbh I struggle to get past 2 paragraphs of her writing without taking an immediate hatred of all...

Richard Mills - wont obit

Lee Kerslake - bored of him.

Arne Sorensen - only Stage 2 pan can and rich so treatment?

Mickey Thomas - on mend, somehow

Patrick Murray - still making appearances, so cant be that far along.

Breene Harimoto - wont get a DDP obit.

Cathy MacPhail - lack of updates.

Samuel Little - lack of trust

Carmen Callil - Guessed she'd transfer to another theme team. Was right.

Bernard Haitink - Classy pick but not much room.

Katie Smith - Think she'll reach 2021.

I only added her when you offered the bait.

People who nearly made the all men team.

Henry Kissinger

Barry Humphries

Little Richard

Douglas Hurd

When I was considering a 19-1 theme.

Rosalynn Carter

Susan Bayh

Geneis P-Orridge

Nothing but a dame.

Margaret Weston

Edna O'Brien

Mary Peters.

When considering to maybe stretch the theme.

Barry Humphries

Glenda Jackson

Vanessa Redgrave

Jean Marsh.

Not leaving in a black cab.

Kate Williams                

Annette Badland

Timothy West

Anita Dobson

Larry Lamb

Dropped from my shadow list - Jean Bott, Cliff Richard, Joan Plowright, Trevor Peacock, Jane Powell, Imelda Marcos, Isabel Peron, Roberta McCain, Alberto Fujimori,  Bill Turnbill, Yoko Ono, Henry Kissinger.

Almost made it.

Jimmy Tarbuck (Dropped for John Lewis)

Michael Schumacher (Dropped for Honor Blackman when her name randomly stood out for me a couple of days ago).

Substitutes

Jimmy Carter: Was on my team for the longest time until I had to make way for newer, better picks. He'll still very likely die and I acknowledge that.

Greg Gilbert: The fall 2019 ''previous Rad DDP picks keep dying'' fiasco made me want to bring him back from my 2017 and 2018 squads, but I couldn't convince myself he was a good pick.

Lee Noble: My planned joker up until a fortnight ago when I read that he was in remission. Still wanted him on my team as a high-risk high-reward pick, but there wasn't room.

Final drops

Tom Smith: I've been burned by colon cancer picks before, so I thought he'd survive 2020, though seeing how many picked and even jokered him makes me feel like my intuition was wrong.

Bernadette Chirac: Reckoned she couldn't have long left after Jacques died, but she's worth too few points for a non-certain death.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: A month ago, I was dead-set on picking her so there could be a win-win situation. She dies? Points for me! She doesn't die? Supreme Court is saved if Trump loses re-election! Couldn't convince myself she was worth it, though.

Mikhail Gorbachev: He is fucked but I have enough, better/more fucked, old low-scorers on my team (though I reckon he might be Drop 40).

Litsa Menounos: The only fringey pick I was even close to considering. But I was confident that, for the third year in a row, I could avoid fringey picks.

Other names considered

John Lewis: Showed up too late, also turning 80 in February, and likely not Drop 40.

Alcee Hastings: Kind of a discount John Lewis now hahaha.

Sam Lloyd/Tom Long: Both in remission.

Rodion GA: Latest news suggests he is fucked - will not obit.

Bob Barker/Bob Dole/Kirk Douglas/Prince Philip/Stirling Moss/Jill Gascoine/Willie Nelson: I'm attempting to be competitive, so there's only so many Deathlist-y oldies I can pick.

Dominic Matteo: Not super ill.

Leon Spinks: Prostate cancer picks aren't great; also, seems like the ICU incident was unrelated to the cancer and he has recovered.

Ed Genson: Very off-radar man.

Nanci Ryder: She's an annual honorary salvage lot member. One year she'll die off my team and I'll be pissed.

Ady Barkan: Still stable, still doing activist work.

3 minutes ago, RadGuy said:

Substitutes

Jimmy Carter: Was on my team for the longest time until I had to make way for newer, better picks. He'll still very likely die and I acknowledge that.

Greg Gilbert: The fall 2019 ''previous Rad DDP picks keep dying'' fiasco made me want to bring him back from my 2017 and 2018 squads, but I couldn't convince myself he was a good pick.

Lee Noble: My planned joker up until a fortnight ago when I read that he was in remission. Still wanted him on my team as a high-risk high-reward pick, but there wasn't room.

Final drops

Tom Smith: I've been burned by colon cancer picks before, so I thought he'd survive 2020, though seeing how many picked and even jokered him makes me feel like my intuition was wrong.

Bernadette Chirac: Reckoned she couldn't have long left after Jacques died, but she's worth too few points for a non-certain death.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: A month ago, I was dead-set on picking her so there could be a win-win situation. She dies? Points for me! She doesn't die? Supreme Court is saved if Trump loses re-election! Couldn't convince myself she was worth it, though.

Mikhail Gorbachev: He is fucked but I have enough, better/more fucked, old low-scorers on my team (though I reckon he might be Drop 40).

Litsa Menounos: The only fringey pick I was even close to considering. But I was confident that, for the third year in a row, I could avoid fringey picks.

Other names considered

John Lewis: Showed up too late, also turning 80 in February, and likely not Drop 40.

Alcee Hastings: Kind of a discount John Lewis now hahaha.

Sam Lloyd/Tom Long: Both in remission.

Rodion GA: Latest news suggests he is fucked - will not obit.

Bob Barker/Bob Dole/Kirk Douglas/Prince Philip/Stirling Moss/Jill Gascoine/Willie Nelson: I'm attempting to be competitive, so there's only so many Deathlist-y oldies I can pick.

Dominic Matteo: Not super ill.

Leon Spinks: Prostate cancer picks aren't great; also, seems like the ICU incident was unrelated to the cancer and he has recovered.

Ed Genson: Very off-radar man.

Nanci Ryder: She's an annual honorary salvage lot member. One year she'll die off my team and I'll be pissed.

Ady Barkan: Still stable, still doing activist work.

The fact Tom Smith he doesnt know if he will make March convinced me he will go this year.

DDP:

Henry Gray: Past 90 and only worth 5 points, or 8 if he is drop 40, but not confident he is.

Alcee Hastings: Still plans to run for re-election in November 2020.

Criscilla Crossland Anderson: Cancer is stage 4 but as far as I know doesn't seem to have affected her vital organs.

Sinisa Mihajlovic: Even if the leukemia is acute myeloid at his age it's probably around 50/50-ish

Derek Aucoin: Cut on obit concerns but he's probably a goner this year

Ed Genson: Has been struggling with his cancer for some time, so I'm not sure exactly which year will be his.

Pilar de Borbon: Colon cancer but of unclear severity.

Arne Sorenson, Radojko Avramovic: Both cut because their cancer is only stage 2, though wouldn't be surprised if they drop this year.

Of the names I haven't seen mentioned here thus far:

Keith Schembri - absolutely love this pick. Former chief of staff to the prime minister of Malta, who was alleged in a blog post to be suffering from terminal cancer. The journalist who wrote the post was then promptly killed by a car bomb and the Maltese political scene has been a trash fire ever since. Does seem to be doing very well for a man with terminal cancer though.

Tammy Peterson - wife of nutjob "clean your bedroom" merchant Jordan. Had terminal cancer that couldn't be treated at all in April, was completely in remission thanks to an all-meat diet in August. I'm guessing the real truth is somewhere between those two.

Fay Vincent - former MLB chief, not the one everyone had interest in though. Wrote some "what I've come to realise in my dying days" pieces in mid-2019, but was back to just talking about sports by December. Probably the last name I dropped and wouldn't be at all surprised to see him go in 2020.

10 just out

Howard Finkel-Look's *ucked in a photo from MSG months ago

Hanna Olivas -Think she will sneak an obit but the "right to die" campaigners always seem to outlive their prognosis

David Hagen-Def my most regrettable non pick,isn't the first ALS name mistake and won't be the last

James Church- Not sure how he is responding to treatment and already have a notable person's parent on my team

Lee Kerslake-Think he will be the drop 40 dropout and has a 50/50 shot at seeing the year out

John Lewis-*ucked but he is not a drop 40 cert,and he still might see the year out ala a similiad aged congressman with the same disease Alcee Hastings

Gavin Robertson -Didn't realize his stage iv cancer was Glibo

Peter Tobin/GeddySmith/Michael McKevitt-Hard to tell which is really "weeks away from dying" and who is in Yorkshire Ripper territory of being "weeks from dying" every few years

In the spoiler box is my one-off team The X_X Factor (a theme team of X Factor contestants):

Spoiler
  1. Chico Slimani
  2. Shelley Smith
  3. Anthony Russell
  4. Frankie Cocozza
  5. Christopher Maloney
  6. Brenda Edwards
  7. Tracyleanne Jefford
  8. Peter Jones (2 to Go)
  9. Octavia Columbro (Bratavio)
  10. Mary Byrne
  11. Vinnie Jones
  12. James Hewitt (James & Rebecca)
  13. Debbie McGee (Paul & Debbie)
  14. Nicholas McDonald
  15. Gillian McKeith
  16. Rachel Hylton
  17. Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho
  18. Verity Keays
  19. Jonjo Kerr
  20. Danny Tetley

and these were the three substitutes for it:

21. Matt Cardle

22. Aldo Zilli (The Chefs)

23. Chris Moyles

The following people were under serious consideration for my two regular teams.

Unpersons (a Big Brother theme team)

Spoiler

(Last year's position is given in brackets, where applicable)

1. (4) Jackie Stallone
  2. (3) Linda Nolan
  3. (6) Ken Morley
  4. (5) Julie Goodyear
  5. (8) Lionel Blair
  6. (2) Danniella Westbrook
  7. (10) Gary Busey
  8. (re) Michael Barrymore
  9. (re) Paddy Doherty
  10. (11) Ron Atkinson
  11. (12) Amanda Barrie
  12. (9) Bruce Jones
  13. (new) Stephanie Davis
  14. (new) Lewis Bloor
  15. (new) Scotty T
  16. (new) Ann Widdecombe
  17. (16) Germaine Greer
  18. (new) Kellie Maloney
  19. (7) Rebekah Shelton
  20. (14) Lauren Harries

SUBSTITUTES:

21. Stephen Bear

22. Dirk Benedict

23. Alexander O'Neal

24. Makosi Musambasi

25. Kim Woodburn (#15 last year)

26. Wayne Sleep

27. Paula Hamilton

28. Daniel Baldwin

29. Christopher Biggins

30. Chris Ellison

31. Rula Lenska

32. Razor Ruddock

33. Lesley Brain

34. Stephanie Beacham

35. James Cosmo

36. James Whale

37. Sherrie Hewson

38. Carol McGiffin

39. George Gilbey

40. Lauren Goodger

#1 Hits (a UK #1 hitmaker theme team)

Spoiler

Last year's position is given in brackets, where applicable.

1. (5) Vera Lynn
  2. (1) Nobby Stiles (England World Cup Squad '70)
  3. (2) Olivia Newton-John
  4. (6) Tony Baylis (Wurzels)
  5. (8) Willie Nelson (USA for Africa)
  6. (new) Stevie Wonder
  7. (new) David Crosby (Byrds)
  8. (re) Chris Rea (Band Aid II)
  9. (7) Chris Farlowe
  10. (11) Jane Morgan
  11. (14) Harry Belafonte
  12. (13) Rolf Harris
  13. (new) Jerry Lee Lewis
  14. (new) Jerry Keller
  15. (new) Trevor Burton (Move)
  16. (new) Dave Munden (Tremeloes)
  17. (new) Plas Johnson (B. Bumble and the Stingers)
  18. (new) Tony Bennett
  19. (new) Paul Gascoigne (ENGLANDNEWORDER)
  20. (19) David Graham (Peter Kay's Animated All Star Band)

SUBSTITUTES:

21. Kenny Rogers

22. Ricky Valance

23. Lou Gramm (Foreigner)

24. Peter Bonetti (England World Cup Squad '70)

25. Bernard Cribbins (Peter Kay's Animated All Star Band)

26. Eden Kane

27. Grace Slick (Starship)

28. Craig Douglas

29. Ozzy Osbourne

30. Jane Birkin

31. Meat Loaf

32. Richard Tandy (Electric Light Orchestra) (#3 last year)

33. Eddie 'Tan Tan' Thornton (Georgie Fame and the Blue Flames)

34. Elton John

35. Mick Flinn (New Seekers)

36. Mick Jagger

37. R. Kelly

38. Carl McIntosh (Ferry Aid)

39. Sadie Nine (Ferry Aid)

40. Brian Travers (UB40)

35 minutes ago, machotrouts said:

27. Grace Slick (Starship)

Starship?  Starship?

:o

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

9 minutes ago, Toast said:

Starship?  Starship?

:o

'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now' is Grace Slick's only UK #1. Chris Rea isn't specifically best known as a member of Band Aid II, Willie Nelson as a member of USA for Africa, or David Graham and Bernard Cribbins as members of "Peter Kay's Animated All Star Band", but for the purposes of this team...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, machotrouts said:

'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now' is Grace Slick's only UK #1. Chris Rea isn't specifically best known as a member of Band Aid II, Willie Nelson as a member of USA for Africa, or David Graham and Bernard Cribbins as members of "Peter Kay's Animated All Star Band", but for the purposes of this team...

Fair play, it just caught my eye and I didn't take note of the context.

12 hours ago, Death Impends said:

Lee Kerslake - Described as "embracing remission" in a recent interview, could be a misinterpretation but thought I'd risk leaving him off

I swear you are the ONLY person who seems to have heard him say that.  I left him off of everything basically (I threw him in Death By Numbers maybe) pretty much as soon as I heart that.  I see so many top shelf DLers with Kerslake on thier lists.  Maybe they just don't believe him, and I guess that's fair.
SC

(Looking at my notes) here are the last few names I punted:

Team Gris Gris: Jim Jimirro (82, former Disney exec)

Made In Detroit: Well I FORGOT to put my Joker, Jay Allen. :facepalm:   Piper Laurie (87) and pianist Carol Rosenberger (86) ready to come back next year if there’s room.

My main team though (Cancel My Appointments) -  of particular consideration were, in no order:

Larry King, Paul Rutter, Gabrielle D’Allonches, Lee Kerslake, Alcee Hastings, Susan Bayh, Nikki Jenkins, Chris Doleman, Joe Henry, John Downing, Doug Supernaw, a couple C mums, Michael Schumacher (gotta be his year), and Doddie Weir (opposite of Schumacher, but sometimes you play defence just in case).

SirC

On 01/01/2020 at 15:43, msc said:

That went well...

• Haha 1

Not really a savage lot, but just the people I chose to not consider for whatever reason:

Susan Bayh - Pretty good bet to go this year, however I'm not as confident in a QO as others seem to be

Scott Dureau - From what I read, his brain cancer is gone (all 6 tumours) and is only battling liver cancer. I'm also not entirely sure if this is correct, but I got the idea from somewhere that he was still coaching in some capacity.

Sam Lloyd - Very near remission.

Gavin Robertson - From my recollection, I could only find maybe a single source saying it was a glioblastoma. At some point, I marked him down as being in remission/cancer-free in my notes. Just listened to the interview he had turns out he actually does have a glioblastoma and still has it. However, he seems to be in pretty good health, so I believe he'll probably make to 2021.

Samu - Seems to be doing well after his transplant.

Doug Supernaw - His bladder tumour was removed and his lung tumour has been responding to treatment.

Tabare Vazquez - Too much uncertainty surrounding his cancer and is now cancer-free?

On 01/01/2020 at 14:55, gcreptile said:

Alright, the vault, feel free to use it:

DDP leftovers:

Mark Allen

Sacheen Littlefeather

Harry Reid

Patrick Wymer

Joe Hammond died already in December

Michael Falzon

Greg Gilbert

Peter Bonetti

Nick Philippoussis

Nobby Stiles

Richard Mills

Eddie Van Halen

Lata Mangeshkar

Fred Jarvis

Sir Peter Jonas

Dewayne Johnson

Howard Sattler

Harry Mockett

Sean Dorney

Gary Talbot died already in December

George Alagiah

Lollie Todd

Bob Dole

Tom Long dead on January 4th

Joe Krebs

Richard Stayskal

AO Deadpool leftovers:

Matt Loede

Jamie Frierson (Broadway Bandit)

Elizabeth Lee Wurtzel died on Jan 7th

Paravai Muniyamma

Sacheen Littlefeather

Luke Halpin

Artie Lange

Jimmy Greaves

Gary Bigeni

Muroi Yuzuki

Bill Turnbull

Ian Holm

Michael Falzon

David Stern
Kit Culkin
Samula Anoa'i
Sean McDonnell

Mama Bruschetta

Bruno Covas

David Santalla

Jack Vreeswijk

Joe Krebs

Greg Gilbert

Vasily Kulkov

Tabare Vasquez

Michael Robinson

Pawel Krolikowski

Gavin Robertson

Bill Freehan

Howard Sattler

And I didn't dare to pick Karen Simpson of the Royal Bury Theatre for anything but the Hare's.

Patrick Wymer has now sadly passed away his wife has announced. 

On 01/01/2020 at 08:49, Joey Russ said:

Terry DeCarlo - at first I thought he might’ve been a classy unique, as he was important to the aftermath of the Orlando shooting in 2016. Further research made me realize he’s not as famous as thought

Well, Terry DeCarlo has died and despite him being cut on obit worries the Daily Mail decided to step in to annoy me

• Like 1