LB93

Kobe Bryant

1 hour ago, Spade_Cooley said:

The important take is here:

Just seen Sugar's Twitter feed. What a prick. It's full of him telling everyone who points out how insensitive he comes across "f... off you and your type make me sick"

7 minutes ago, Deathray said:

You can still fly a helicopter in the fog you stupid cunt.

Can't Wait? Can't Wait for What???? Your acquisition of a brain cell????

Jesus wept.

Then what caused him to crash into the side of a fucking bloody mountain. You blind stupid cunt.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Just seen Sugar's Twitter feed. What a prick. It's full of him telling everyone who points out how insensitive he comes across "f... off you and your type make me sick"

I genuinely think Sugar is mentally ill tbh.

Anytime folk talk up Sugar's business genius, I just remember he had the monopoly on UK computing in the 80s. And buggered it up.

8 minutes ago, Cant Wait said:

Then what caused him to crash into a fucking mountain. You blind stupid cunt.

A bad pilot.......

You stupid fucking cunt......

3 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Time to break out the Earl Scruggs:

Well aren't you an insensitive cunt:

Time to break out the Geto Boys (you can tell they were black kids, they could even spell Ghetto)

Just now, Deathray said:

Well aren't you an insensitive cunt:

Apt though.

Too soon? It was either that or this:

What sounds were heard just as the helicopter crashed?

Kobe (into the windshield): SLAM!

Daughter (into the rear of Kobe's seat): dunk!

5 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Apt though.

Too soon? It was either that or this:

What sounds were heard just as the helicopter crashed?

Kobe (into the windshield): SLAM!

Daughter (into the rear of Kobe's seat): dunk!

Fucking hell, you're a nasty piece of fucking work aren't you. Let the fucking dust settle, the world is in mourning.

I'll remember to be as crass and insensitive as possible next time a cherished Doctor Who actor carks it.... wankstain

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Deathray said:

A bad pilot.......

You stupid fucking cunt......

You sad lonely man... Are you mad?

1 minute ago, Cant Wait said:

You sad lonely man... Are you mad?

Sad and lonely? Far from it......

I just think you're a fucking stupid cunt, a sentiment I have the freedom to express!!!!

Wow, this made me amazing and a bit sad. Legends don't rest in peace, they continue to live on through legacies. Long live the legend!

Leave it to Deathray to speak out of his ass again

Just now, The Red Death said:

Wow, this made me amazing and a bit sad. Legends don't rest in peace, they continue to live on through legacies. Long live the legend!

Nobody rests in peace you stupid fucking cunt they either they get burned up - which I hardly imagine to a peacefully experience or eaten by maggots - which I hardly imagine to be peaceful.

Legends are not exempt from such a fete, you stupid fucking cunt....

1 minute ago, Deathray said:

Sad and lonely? Far from it......

I just think you're a fucking stupid cunt, a sentiment I have the freedom to express!!!!

Ha! Just the type of reply I was looking for! You really are a sad lonely man.:D

19 minutes ago, Deathray said:

I genuinely think Sugar is mentally ill tbh.

Appears so. Dreadfully insecure, certainly. He's got the same stock response of his critics "making him sick" whenever he curls out yet another reprehensible turd of a tweet.

Just now, Cant Wait said:

Ha! Just the type of reply I was looking for! You really are a sad lonely man.:D

I'm definitely not sad or lonely. As i said I'm just expressing my opinion that you are a fucking cunt. A fucking cunt who hasn't posted anything of note in the 86 diatribes you've managed in over 6 months on the bloody forum. I mean what's the fucking point? It's clear you certainly can wait to post.....

1 minute ago, Banana said:

Leave it to Deathray to speak out of his ass again

I'm the only one in this thread talking sense you stupid fucking cunt.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Appears so. Dreadfully insecure, certainly. He's got the same stock response of his critics "making him sick" whenever he curls out yet another reprehensible turd of a tweet.

Well mentally ill is just a nice byword or 'irritating cunt' these days isn't it?? 

Like a get out of jail free card for irredeemable twats, the mentally ill acceptance movement needs stamping on to be fucking host. Like the body positive movement and the trans rights movement.... fuck em all..... you're a cunt - end of. Why should the rest of us have to bend to your irritating cuntness just because you convinced a brainwashed doctor to diagnose you with mental spasticity??

People who are genuinely mentally ill are locked up institutions....

• Like 1

Another person has been named in the crash, although nowhere near as known as Kobe or his daughter...

For the people calling this the biggest death since Michael Jackson. Let's not excagurate.

From my non-American perspective it is not even the biggest death of 2020 (so far).

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Vaagheid said:

For the people calling this the biggest death since Michael Jackson. Let's not excagurate.

From my non-American perspective it is not even the biggest death of 2020 (so far).

Biggest shock death since MJ,.

Learn to fucking read you stupid fucking cunt.....

13 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Well mentally ill is just a nice byword or 'irritating cunt' these days isn't it?? 

Like a get out of jail free card for irredeemable twats, the mentally ill acceptance movement needs stamping on to be fucking host. Like the body positive movement and the trans rights movement.... fuck em all..... you're a cunt - end of. Why should the rest of us have to bend to your irritating cuntness just because you convinced a brainwashed doctor to diagnose you with mental spasticity??

Mental illness 'exists' in three ways, unfortunately: the sense of genuine instability/frailty that can't be helped, but also as a label that both cunts/attention seekers give themselves, and cunts/virtue signallers give to other people because they're too "decent" to immediately assume a cunt is a cunt.

Let's be clear, Sugar is a cunt that sometimes appears mentally ill, rather than a mentally ill person that sometimes appears to be a cunt.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Another person has been named in the crash, although nowhere near as known as Kobe or his daughter...

Apparently, Altobelli daughter was also killed.