paddyfool

Coronavirus death toll 2020

Coronavirus death toll 2020  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, we can all do as we please from now on then?

5 minutes ago, Toast said:

So, we can all do as we please from now on then?

Seems like it. No consequences whatsoever.

At least there's no doubt left who runs the government. 

Whether he stays or goes is going to depend on the Tories main tabloid backer, The Sun. 

The Sun on Sunday has done no more than wrap Cummilingus across the knuckles. 

This could all change if the public mood hardens and they have little choice but to bow to public opinion.

A week is a long time in Politics, as the saying goes.

Excellent, well, Big Job backing his puppeteer has ended the lockdown with immediate effect. Enjoy your week everyone.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Excellent, well, Big Job backing his puppeteer has ended the lockdown with immediate effect. Enjoy your week everyone.

The prime minister added he acted in such a way as to avoid the spread of the virus.

On a secondary question about shops reopening on 1 June, the prime minister says "watch this space".

So basically those in shielding are subjected to another month of fucking imprisonment while the rest of the country get on with what they fucking want too.

• Like 1

Boris said in his speech that he believes Cumcums was just "following parental instinct". 

Of course, Boris' idea of parental instinct is to get in the car and drive hundreds of miles away.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Boris said in his speech that he believes Cumcums was just "following parental instinct". 

Of course, Boris' idea of parental instinct is to get in the car and drive hundreds of miles away.

Oh, that's a bit harsh.

I mean, what child would he go to see, he has that many of them.

Decisions, decisions.:D

36 minutes ago, Miracle Aligner said:

IMG_20200524_181149.jpg?width=310&height=671

That is excellent! :D

On 23/05/2020 at 21:00, Charlotte's Controller said:

Changing the subject, Dominic Cummings was not a threat to the UK population through Coronovirus transmission unless he was to wipe out his own family and the Sage team (and even then probably not that big a threat). The media need to get a grip and focus on what is important, grammar, numeracy , intelligent analysis, and a proper review of the facts.

Spectacularly missing the point there.   As if we needed reminding, this government is a lying sack of turds who are taking lessons from that big orange bag of fuck Trump - after them saying that some of these are ‘false stories’ it’s only a matter of time before that spunk-ridden pork haystack Johnson utters the ‘fake news’ phrase.

JK Rowling has offered a year’s salary to whoever did that civil service tweet - I’m liking her more and more.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

So he broke curfew AND killed his uncle. This story just gets better and better.

• Like 3

Yesterday, Brazil overtook the USA in the daily deaths statistic for the first time, according to Worldometers. Though I suspect it's because of a Memorial Day Weekend counting delay.

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

Yesterday, Brazil overtook the USA in the daily deaths statistic for the first time, according to Worldometers. Though I suspect it's because of a Memorial Day Weekend counting delay.

Looks like it's starting to take off in Mexico,Peru and India.

This report from a hospital in Weston Super Mare:

Seems like that second spike might be on its way. My guess is deaths will start increasing again next week.

• Like 1

Death toll in the midlands likely to go up. Missed an invite to a BBQ that was held locally yesterday afternoon. 16 adults and 5 children.  They all knew each other so that was fine. Got another invite on the tail of that for garden drinks this afternoon. 18 more adults with their sprogs. Apparently the weather is nice. Should I attend?

36 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Death toll in the midlands likely to go up. Missed an invite to a BBQ that was held locally yesterday afternoon. 16 adults and 5 children.  They all knew each other so that was fine. Got another invite on the tail of that for garden drinks this afternoon. 18 more adults with their sprogs. Apparently the weather is nice. Should I attend?

The best thing to do is to think “What would Dominic Cummings do?”

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Sadly, that's where we are now. 

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I shall await his forthcummings press statement with bated breath. Thank you. 

UK’s confirmed Covid deaths per million is currently the worst in the world.

Edited by The Quim Reaper
Added a missing word

50 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

UK’s confirmed Covid deaths per million is the worst in the world.

That's not counting Belgium or Spain I suppose?

10 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

That's not counting Belgium or Spain I suppose?

You suppose wrong.

97212962-3359-41BA-AC11-8D64137F2E0B.thumb.jpeg.2dc43c1401dde73bb5b85423a18ed686.jpeg

According to this, anyway. I have seen one source that states it’s worse in Belgium. Irregularities innit.

The graph you show is for a 7 day rolling average I took your first statement to be for total deaths per million in which case it is Belgium, Spain then UK.

20 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

The graph you show is for a 7 day rolling average I took your first statement to be for total deaths per million in which case it is Belgium, Spain then UK.

Yeah sorry, my wording could’ve been clearer. Edited. In the grand scheme of things were 3rd, close with Spain’s 2nd.

9 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Yeah sorry, my wording could’ve been clearer. Edited. In the grand scheme of things were 3rd, close with Spain’s 2nd.

Or more accurately, in the grand scheme of things we are a country made up predominantly of twats who’d rather get a suntan than live beyond July. 

• Like 1