paddyfool

Coronavirus death toll 2020

Coronavirus death toll 2020  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How long before the results come back?

Tests here take 48 hours to get results.

Lady told me within 72 hours, but I have to check a health website myself to actually see the result. 

• Like 1

Aight got my test result back after 24 hours. Fast. It didn't say "negative" but instead "not proven". Guess it means the same. Good to know.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genfærd said:

Aight got my test result back after 24 hours. Fast. It didn't say "negative" but instead "not proven". Guess it means the same. Good to know.

Well done on not testing positive mate! 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Genfærd said:

It doesn't mean the same in the Scottish courts, the guy that assaulted me was found 'Not Proven' which means the Sherriff knows that he is guilty but the Fiscal could not prove it so he walked free.

Back to your test, I think you should ask for another one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genfærd said:

Good news that it didn't come back positive but tests do sometimes come back inconclusive, which 'not proven' could be. The wording is unclear there.

Just to be safe, if you're not feeling 100%, try another?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Good news that it didn't come back positive but tests do sometimes come back inconclusive, which 'not proven' could be. The wording is unclear there.

Just to be safe, if you're not feeling 100%, try another?

I'd suggest, just to be safe, he stays the fuck indoors and self isolates.

Better safe than sorry, eh!

• Like 2

yeah, i'll go for another test.

And yes, I'm staying the fuck home.  The city i live in went from being one of the biggest cities with almost zero cases to the 2nd highest (in terms of cases) in a week. Masks are now mandatory in public transport and recommended in supermarkets. It's really fucked here and everything unfolds in the part of the city where i live. Weird seeing where you live constantly on breaking news. 

Thanks people.

Edit: also, I'm a teacher, and loads of kids are sent home because they tested positve. Luckily it was before school started this monday. But seems like everything is going back online again now that Silkeborg are a Covid-19 infested city.

• Like 1

Won’t be long before we hit the total of three quarter of a million Covid deaths!!! 

18 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

This’ll be a huge relief to the families of the 5,000 people who now haven’t died of Covid.

• Haha 2

So what will Derek Draper's eventual cause of death be?

Medical malpractise? Manslaughter?

Massive fucking holes in his lungs and multiple organ failure caused by a hospital visit more than 28 days before his death.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Massive fucking holes in his lungs and multiple organ failure caused by a hospital visit more than 28 days before his death.

Death by Kate Garraway.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Death by Kate Garraway.

Her new perfume range?

• Haha 1

As of today, total worldwide death toll is gone over 750,000

23 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

According to Worldometers a few moments ago the number of deaths stood at 757,997

11 minutes ago, Steve said:

According to Worldometers a few moments ago the number of deaths stood at 757,997

Yes, that wasnt what I said.

I said:

36 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

On 15/03/2020 at 19:47, Steve said:

Really is not going to happen. Trust me on this. No chance I am that confident I am going to put a conclusive number of 7,462 deaths and not one more. 

You were close with your estimate, you just had a comma in the wrong place and some digits missing at the end.

• Haha 1

Been reading hefty books with no pictures trying to make sense of the current mess then someone else's FB post puts it all into perspective for me

116837195_3411559932255647_3519843459247

• Haha 6

11 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Been reading hefty books with no pictures trying to make sense of the current mess then someone else's FB post puts it all into perspective for me

116837195_3411559932255647_3519843459247

I had the misfortune to watch Cats on DVD. I hope on of the extras on the disk is just a whole hour of Tom Hooper apologising profusely for the whole shambolic mess. 

Thousands of British holidaymakers have made a last-minute dash to get home before a 14-day quarantine requirement came into force for people arriving from France.

They shouldn't have gone in the first place, stupid bastards.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

Thousands of British holidaymakers have made a last-minute dash to get home before a 14-day quarantine requirement came into force for people arriving from France.

They shouldn't have gone in the first place, stupid bastards.

Totally agree with you