Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LB93

8. Rush Limbaugh

Recommended Posts

He has nothing to worry about, only the good die young.

  • Like 1
  • Angry 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems a stretch that he will see 2021.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Champagne worthy for sure

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sean said:

Seems a stretch that he will see 2021.

Perhaps but it appears he's going to keep working, so maybe he goes the distance. Definitely a lock for the list if he makes it to the depths of December with a pulse still intact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

46 minutes late to the rejoicing party.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh wow....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t wait for Rush Limbaugh and John Lewis to die this year. It’s going to be a joyful occasion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Ok, who is he and why is he hated so much? 

Because their are cruel people on this forum who wants to see every conservative die.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DeathClock said:

Because their are sick people on this forum who wants to see every conservative die.

You don't have to be sick to see every conservative die.     I repeat my question. Who is he and why is he hated so much? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

You don't have to be sick to see every conservative die.     I repeat my question. Who is he and why is he hated so much. 

One of the most listened to radio hosts in the US and a slightly less toxic Alex Jones.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LB93 said:

One of the most listened to radio hosts in the US and a slightly less toxic Alex Jones.

You mean he's like a shock jock? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Paul Bearer said:

You mean he's like a shock jock? 

 

I think so. Ever seen The Simpsons where Sideshow Bob runs for Mayor? The DJ in that is based on him. (Awaiting the "NO" here...:D)

 

I believe he's regarded as one of those public figures who paved the way for folk like Donald Trump, by going on and on about Clinton conspiracies, Obama's birth records, for years etc. He was a massive shill for the Bush government last decade especially on the fucking Iraq War.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, msc said:

 

I think so. Ever seen The Simpsons where Sideshow Bob runs for Mayor? The DJ in that is based on him. (Awaiting the "NO" here...:D)

 

I believe he's regarded as one of those public figures who paved the way for folk like Donald Trump, by going on and on about Clinton conspiracies, Obama's birth records, for years etc. He was a massive shill for the Bush government last decade especially on the fucking Iraq War.

Right then.  He probably won't get a decent mention in our papers, maybe couple of lines on page 23 if he's lucky. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't particularly like him, but I wouldn't wish anyone dead. If you've got that much anger inside you, says a lot about yourself.

Also, it's one of the reasons why these guys get the crowds. They weaponise the vitriol and hate against them by saying "Look how crazy these people are. They want me dead. I must be doing something right. I'm saying something they don't want to be said".

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he's fairly well known over here - I remember hearing about him during the Bush years before I started following current affairs.

 

He won't lead the 10 o'clock news when he goes but I wouldn't be surprised if he makes it into all our papers. The Guardian would probably have a lot to say about him at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His appearance on Family Guy seals it. Obit like a bitch everywhere.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Right then.  He probably won't get a decent mention in our papers, maybe couple of lines on page 23 if he's lucky. 

He's the most listened to radio show in the United States and has been a prominent face in the American Conservative movement for 3 decades. He gets 15.5 million listens per week, I assure you he'll be talked about worldwide when he passes.

As for the people in this thread who seem to be critiquing those who are wishing an unhappy ending for Limbaugh. Rush has used his platform to peddle harmful lies for years and even though I don't wish death upon him, I'm not exactly going to shed any tears when he goes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rush Limbaugh will make the news when he dies in Britain.Wont be a newsflash or headline news but will by no means go unnoticed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

His appearance on Family Guy seals it. Obit like a bitch everywhere.

If he dies does that mean Michael Moore Tony Danza Lars Ulrich Malcolm Jamal Warner and Fred Savage all die?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I don't particularly like him, but I wouldn't wish anyone dead. If you've got that much anger inside you, says a lot about yourself.

Also, it's one of the reasons why these guys get the crowds. They weaponise the vitriol and hate against them by saying "Look how crazy these people are. They want me dead. I must be doing something right. I'm saying something they don't want to be said".

Exactly like when Thatcher died and people we celebrating in the street.Made the left a target from the right.I do think Limbaugh would be disappointed if certain people didn't wish him dead.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Right then.  He probably won't get a decent mention in our papers, maybe couple of lines on page 23 if he's lucky. 

 

He's been on Newsnight, he'll get the Beeb obit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use