LB93

Rush Limbaugh

7 minutes ago, msc said:

Totally expecting one of you lot to do a "Whale vs Limbaugh" poll on January 1st, of course...

Don't Kill The Whale! B)

2 hours ago, mollyafox said:

In final radio broadcast of 2020, he thanks his listeners for their support, and admits that he wasn't expected to be alive today. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2020/12/24/rush-limbaugh-thanks-listeners-amid-cancer-battle-gets-emotional/4037752001/

Come on 2020 you bastard give us a piece of good  news

4 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Come on 2020 you bastard give us a piece of good  news

I think I'd rather see him live another week or so, then he should die...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

Exactly then he can finally have accomplished one good deed in his life 

On 24/12/2020 at 17:30, Joey Russ said:

After it gets to New Years Day where he is, then he definitely should die

If he makes it to January 12, he will be worth 1 less point as he turns 70 that day.

Fine put Philip #1 overall if u like.  How the hell is Limbaugh not #2?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

I thought he might be classic #50 fodder actually, surprised he's not a bit higher if not though.

5 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Because no one in he UK (outside deadpoolers) has a clue who he is?

Just now, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

That’s simply not true. Anyone with a degree of interest in U.S. politics in the U.K. knows who Limbaugh is.

He’s a deadcert anyway. A solid pick on an otherwise poor DL.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Limbaugh has always been a solid #2

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

3 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:
3 hours ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

That’s simply not true. Anyone with a degree of interest in U.S. politics in the U.K. knows who Limbaugh is.

Not anyone. I listened to a US news podcast most days for 3m prior to the US election and I don't know who Limbaugh is. Maybe I'm special :-).

Not disputing either that he's a 'cert' or that some UK politicians, soap actresses, ex-rugby players, 'cult' 70s musicians etc who have been on the list in years past are a complete mystery to non-UK people (and probably quite  a few UK ones too).

10 minutes ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

Not anyone. I listened to a US news podcast most days for 3m prior to the US election and I don't know who Limbaugh is. Maybe I'm special :-).

Not disputing either that he's a 'cert' or that some UK politicians, soap actresses, ex-rugby players, 'cult' 70s musicians etc who have been on the list in years past are a complete mystery to non-UK people (and probably quite  a few UK ones too).

You lucky, lucky sod! :D

• Like 5

In all the many years I have frequented the deathlist forum, which is nearly 2 decades now I think, I have always made a point of not wishing death on anyone.But I think I might be prepared to make an exception for Rush Limbaugh after what he said today ...https://www.mediaite.com/radio/rush-limbaugh-rebukes-people-calling-for-the-end-of-violence-after-capitol-riots/ :angry:

1 minute ago, CoffinLodger said:

In all the many years I have frequented the deathlist forum, which is nearly 2 decades now I think, I have always made a point of not wishing death on anyone.But I think I might be prepared to make an exception for Rush Limbaugh after what he said today ...https://www.mediaite.com/radio/rush-limbaugh-rebukes-people-calling-for-the-end-of-violence-after-capitol-riots/ :angry:

Call you a dickhead, did he? 

6 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Call you a dickhead, did he? 

To be fair, if Iain were to wish death on everyone who has called him a dickhead Rush Limbaugh probably wouldn't make the top 10.

11 hours ago, En Passant said:

To be fair, if Iain were to wish death on everyone who has called him a dickhead Rush Limbaugh probably wouldn't make the top 10.

When so many people chose him for 1st death of the year I thought maybe he's a lot closer to death than I thought but it seems to just be wishful thinking/.Only the good die young.Limbaugh is the son of Satan so will probably live to be 120. 

Today is his 70th birthday. I dont think there is much to celebrate for him at the moment.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, TomTomTelekom said:

Today is his 70th birthday. I dont think there is much to celebrate for him at the moment.

It's a major birthday that he did not expect to see.

That must be worth celebrating with family and close friends.

• Like 1

On 09/01/2021 at 06:25, CoffinLodger said:

Good news ! Rush Limbaugh has de activated himself. The bad news is it's only on twitter though https://nypost.com/2021/01/08/rush-limbaugh-deactivates-twitter-account/ Still, it's a start ! 

It's likely that a lot of Trumpists and Republicans will leave Twitter which is determined to censor and cancel them.

I'm expecting a bloody, and possibly deadly, civil war to break out after Biden's inauguration.

47 minutes ago, Kenny said:

It's likely that a lot of Trumpists and Republicans will leave Twitter which is determined to censor and cancel them.

If this has any basis in fact and one is either A: Somewhat to the right of Attila the Hun or B: Not that fussed politically (or even ethically) about how the money is made, and has a few million in seed capital then this would seem an ideal business opportunity for a start up. Best not name it Twatter though, too obvious, maybe FoxDrivel.

1 hour ago, Kenny said:

I'm expecting a bloody, and possibly deadly, civil war to break out after Biden's inauguration.

I expect a lot of Trump supporters to run a mile away from any trouble as they try to save their own skins ! Trump and MAGA is a thing of the past, never to return.Trust me on that ! 

4 hours ago, Kenny said:

Luckily most of them are too fat to be a cause for concern.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Luckily most of them are too fat to be a cause for concern.

Well, as long as their fingers are too chubby to pull the trigger