LB93

Rush Limbaugh

What a cunt.

Really back on track. Rip Rush 

6 minutes ago, Sean said:

True I can`t take Alex Jones seriously as much as I try.I never said he was good although compared to Alex Jones he was great but that can be said of most broadcasters.

I like following American politics as because as an outsider it is good looking-in and a welcome distraction from the dull shitshow in this country.Anyone trying to gauge my political views from who I follow on the internet would be scratching their heads I follow as much content as I can because I really hate echo chambers.I purposefully watch as many varied sources as I can.Also a good approach to dead pooling.

Social media echo chambers have played a really horrible distorting ugly role in modern politics and debate.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sean said:

True I can`t take Alex Jones seriously as much as I try.I never said he was good although compared to Alex Jones he was great but that can be said of most broadcasters.

I like following American politics as because as an outsider it is good looking-in and a welcome distraction from the dull shitshow in this country.Anyone trying to gauge my political views from who I follow on the internet would be scratching their heads I follow as much content as I can because I really hate echo chambers.I purposefully watch as many varied sources as I can.Also a good approach to dead pooling.

One time Jones appeared on Andrew Neil's Show (and iirc called Neil a leftie!). Neil says he went in quiet and polite, went in roaring mode as soon as they started recorded, and went quiet again as soon as the TV ended ie it's all an act. He's Katie Hopkins.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, msc said:

One time Jones appeared on Andrew Neil's Show (and iirc called Neil a leftie!). Neil says he went in quiet and polite, went in roaring mode as soon as they started recorded, and went quiet again as soon as the TV ended ie it's all an act. He's Katie Hopkins.

That was Ben Shapiro.  Still hilarious all the same watching him call Andrew Neil of all people left wing :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, DCI Frank Burnside said:

That was Ben Shapiro.  Still hilarious all the same watching him call Andrew Neil of all people left wing :lol:

They all merge in the brain. Jones did do Neils show though. I remember the unnecessary loudness!

31 minutes ago, Sean said:

I mean he was a bit of a cock but it isn`t one of thoe deaths I feel happy about like when Ian Brady Peter Sutcliffe Bin Laden or Max Clifford.Just another hit for me .

Tend to agree.  His impact is quite overblown.

At the end of the day, liberals and conservatives are just authoritarian assholes screaming over which whip to use on everyone, anyway.

• Like 1

Was he well known in Britain? US politics/media isn't a hot topic in the UK generally, except at election time, but I'd never heard of him until I saw him on here last year. I only know of Alex Jones because search results get him mixed up with the Welsh TV presenter. No doubt he'll get an obit in the 'qualities' but I doubt that BBC or Sky news will mention him this evening. 

Good riddance

• Like 1

That's all three of them gone then

RUSH - movie review by The Car Expert

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, DeathClock said:

This is why I don't get involved in politics. Leftism is a hate movement. Rightism is a hate movement. 

America seems to produce many successful young entrepreneurs and business leaders but no one who has managed to successfully gather the centre ground of the country away from the more radical wings and create a real third force in its politics.

A third party may happen anyway if Trump decides to set up a new party in his image and run again in 2024. The Republican party may forever rue the day they didnt press the impeach button when they had the chance.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, openviews said:

America seems to produce many successful young entrepreneurs and business leaders but no one who has managed to successfully gather the centre ground of the country away from the more radical wings and create a real third force in its politics.

A third party may happen anyway if Trump decides to set up a new party in his image and run again in 2024. The Republican party may forever rue the day they didnt press the impeach button when they had the chance.

I’d love to see that happen. From afar, with popcorn.

• Like 1

So never heard of the guy but it looks like from the opinion here - he was bit of a dick.

• Like 2

Tickled me that he died of lung cancer on Ash Wednesday.....nice one Reaper

• Haha 5

He really didn't that long. I thought that once he was off the show he'd still have another 6 monthd to go at least.

11 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Imagine being so filled with hate that you literally get a semi watching an empty building coming down.

:referee:

• Haha 1

I know Rush Limbaugh exclusively for Family Guy. That's the advantage of living outside Murica.

• Like 1

Should we question Sean's inclusion of Max Clifford with two of the UK's worst serial murderers? Max was no Jimmy Savile.

Maybe I have been gone too long from the UK but I am not sure I would have put Max in that company and if I did, I would happily add Rush or Alex Jones.

OK well he was mentioned in passing just now on Sky News - but only in a short piece about Trump, who amusing still maintains that he won the 2020 election ("and Rush thought so too") 

Rush's family is longeve, he seems to be the exception. His grandpa lived to almost 105 and his uncle is still alive at 94. Bad luck.