Lafaucheuse

how long till' the next hit ?

8 minutes ago, Steve said:

There will be no more hits this year . The grim reaper is now taking a sabbatical for the rest of 2020 so watching you guys choose these dates knowing you are all wrong is hilarious 

Record Breaking Year confirmed, then.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Steve said:

There will be no more hits this year . The grim reaper is now taking a sabbatical for the rest of 2020 so watching you guys choose these dates knowing you are all wrong is hilarious 

This is a case in point.

Deathers gets a ban for being a harmless twat yet no admins appear to have the gumption to get rid of hideous fucktards like this cunt.

What the fuck is going on here?

You want to boot out people with a half decent post quality and keep shite like 'Steve' FFS!!

Fucking hell, get a grip on things, the place will haemorrhage decent posters and you will be left with shit like him.

I didn't realise that we were now throwing out the babies but keeping the afterbirth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, Steve said:

JTrost? Is that you?

25 minutes ago, msc said:

25 minutes ago, msc said:

Definitely not! I have had a vision and the grim reaper is now relaxing for the rest of the year 

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Steve said:

Definitely not! I have had a vision and the grim reaper is now relaxing for the rest of the year 

Yeah, totally relaxing in the Bahamas now.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Yeah, totally relaxing in the Bahamas now.

See Joey Russ trusts my visions so you all should. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Steve said:

Well, your predictions haven't been the best so...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Steve said:

See Joey Russ trusts my visions so you all should. 

:facepalm:

12 hours ago, Steve said:

Y'know we are going to forever hold this against you if you're wrong

As I said the other night there will be no more big name celebrity deaths in 2020 and certainly none on the DL. If there is it will be my prediction Tom Smith but I doubt that. Hope you have all enjoyed the beginning part of 2020 as its about to go extremely quiet. My original vision elaborated more last night. 

• Confused 1
  • Facepalm 2

8 minutes ago, Steve said:

As I said the other night there will be no more big name celebrity deaths in 2020 and certainly none on the DL. If there is it will be my prediction Tom Smith but I doubt that. Hope you have all enjoyed the beginning part of 2020 as its about to go extremely quiet. My original vision elaborated more last night. 

How much LSD went into your system last night? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

How much LSD went into your system last night? 

What a crazy question !!! None of course. I trust my visions. I will expect a big round of applause from all of you on December 31st when I will have proved to be correct. 

27 minutes ago, Steve said:

What a crazy question !!! None of course. I trust my visions. I will expect a big round of applause from all of you on December 31st when I will have proved to be correct. 

I really really doubt there won’t be any hit during the 8 remaining months. Did your « visions » Ever proved to be right ?

3 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I really really doubt there won’t be any hit during the 8 remaining months. Did your « visions » Ever proved to be right ?

Yes the Hotel Mumbai attack in 2008 (vision had in 2006), England would get to the semi finals of the 2018 World Cup (had this vision in 2017) 

3 minutes ago, Steve said:

Yes the Hotel Mumbai attack in 2008 (vision had in 2006), England would get to the semi finals of the 2018 World Cup (had this vision in 2017) 

F98C5FCB-6F94-417A-ACAC-E1CFE14409AE.gif

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

F98C5FCB-6F94-417A-ACAC-E1CFE14409AE.gif

Take your BS detector and shove it up your arse. Make sure you remove your butt plug first 

13 minutes ago, Steve said:

Even a blind squirrel can occasionally find a nut.

• Haha 2

Only ever vision I ever had was Herman Wouk dying 10 days before his birthday but only because the dates fit so well

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve said:

Take your BS detector and shove it up your arse. Make sure you remove your butt plug first 

Sounds like the response of someone saying “you caught me lying on forum.”

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Sounds like the response of someone saying “you caught me lying on forum.”

That weak reply doesn't warrant another response from me. I'm off to watch Not Going Out on Gold. Lee Mack, Sally Bretton make me laugh unlike you cretins 

18 minutes ago, roaming_comrade said:

Only ever vision I ever had was Herman Wouk dying 10 days before his birthday but only because the dates fit so well

The only vision I ever had is when I posted a message on the 3rd hit poll this year, saying that I was feeling Kirk Douglas would go soon. He probably died in the same time I posted that due to his death being reported 10 hours later. IT FELT SO STRANGE, but that doesn’t make me a visionary however...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Steve said:

That weak reply doesn't warrant another response from me. I'm off to watch Not Going Out on Gold. Lee Mack, Sally Bretton make me laugh unlike you cretins 

This thread isn’t supposed to be hurtfull to anyone here, sorry if you felt that way. You have your opinion, we have ours, let’s see who was right by the end Of the year

so far, there have been a maximum of 22 days between the deaths this year

1st death Terry Jones on 22th January and then again exactly 22 days between death of P-Orridge and Honor Blackman.

So from a mathematical point of view, the next hit could happen soon, on 4th May at the latest.

• Like 6

Do you think it could be a 2008 situation again ? (A lot Of deaths within 4 months, and then nothing for a LONG while) 

I am not used to wait that long between two deaths this year, hurry up :P

• Like 2

20 hours ago, TomTomTelekom said:

so far, there have been a maximum of 22 days between the deaths this year

1st death Terry Jones on 22th January and then again exactly 22 days between death of P-Orridge and Honor Blackman.

So from a mathematical point of view, the next hit could happen soon, on 4th May at the latest.

Yeah , I agree.  The next hit will probably happen in the first 7 days of May

• Like 3