Ulitzer95

UK Singles Chart

5 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Our Kid.

Found references on YouTube to Kevin Rowan being unwell when they tried to get Our Kid back together in 2008 and also references to him having moved to Australia.

And so there is this FWIW: https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/kevin-rowan-obituary?pid=188794862

There is a recent reference on his Guest book to Our Kid, of course that might just be fandalism. Thoughts?

This is doing my nut in. 

On this YouTube video a few people claim that he had just died (and they're dated from about 2 years ago). Another user, Darren, has taken time to comment on each of these claims saying that he's alive and well, living near Bournemouth.

What I also spotted on the comments section of that video was this, dated from just last week:

"Sadly our Terry Baccino passed away over the weekend. Rest in peace mate!!! :-("

I'll add Terry B's death in. The other one is too sketchy and so I'll keep digging but add a note to the section for now.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

This is doing my nut in. 

On this YouTube video a few people claim that he had just died (and they're dated from about 2 years ago). Another user, Darren, has taken time to comment on each of these claims saying that he's alive and well, living near Bournemouth.

What I also spotted on the comments section of that video was this, date from just last week:

"Sadly our Terry Baccino passed away over the weekend. Rest in peace mate!!! :-("

I'll add Terry B's death in. The other one is too sketchy and so I'll keep digging but add a note to the section for now.

Fuck!

https://terrybaccino.muchloved.com/Timeline

Looks like if it's the same he was actually born 1960. Tall dark one on the right of the group.

Might be some Australian Ancestry for the Rowan there. Otherwise can we trace Rowan in Bournemouth?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Fuck!

https://terrybaccino.muchloved.com/Timeline

Looks like if it's the same he was actually born 1960. Tall dark one on the right of the group.

Might be some Australian Ancestry for the Rowan there. Otherwise can we trace Rowan in Bournemouth?

Cheers, I've updated for Terry's DOB and age at death. 

Still looking for Rowan. Going to have a quick scroll though Google and social media. Failing that I will try Ancestry/GRO etc. We may just end up back at square one though.

• Like 1

Right, here goes.

So there's also this

"Anonymous said:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but KEVIN ROWAN known to his mates as DAN moved to BOSCOMBE DORSET some years ago and has now since died. He was a good friend and will be missed greatly." (July 2013)

FREEBMD: Kevin G Rowan, birth registered Sep 1963 in Liverpool North.

GRO: Nothing. No persons called Kevin Rowan with a birth year of 1963 have died since our last knowledge of him being alive (that reunion show in 2008). So he didn't die on British soil, unless he changed his name.

Ancestry: Electoral register from 2010 Kevin G Rowan b. 1963–1965, living in Bournemouth, Dorset. Ah ha! So he was alive in 2010.

So if he died, why did that anonymous poster say "some years ago", if he was alive just 3 years prior?

Also, that Aussie obit gives a spouse's name of Karen. Now, there are no records in the UK of a ROWAN, KEVIN ever marrying anyone by the name of Karen. Regardless, I don't believe he just up and left from Bournemouth at some point, moved to Oz, got married, fell ill and died within the space of just a few years. I just don't buy it. It just seems like someone is putting the cat among the pigeons to me. I'm more inclined to believe the comments saying he's "alive and well" or "I saw him the other day". Maybe just wants to be left alone.

If anyone knows where to access an electoral register subsequent to 2010 then we may get absolute confirmation that he's still alive and that YouTube commenters are pulling our leg or simply confused/misinformed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

So if he died, why did that anonymous poster say "some years ago", if he was alive just 3 years prior?

I read it that he moved to Dorset some years ago, and that he died since then.

• Like 1

I wonder if some of the instances might dovetail into one of the great darky alleys of forgotten pop culture. There was long a tradition in the US of people claiming to have been in the Our Gang or Little Rascals shorts when they were kids, and really why would you doubt someone telling you that? One of the frauds even got on an episode of To Tell the Truth in the 50s. Similarly, in wrestling there's a history of people claiming to have been minor wrestling stars 20/30 years prior, and the truth only coming out after they die and an obituary for "Stan Lane" or "Corporal Kirchner" circulates, to the shock of the still-living wrestler. I wonder if a couple of these reports might be someone claiming "yeah, I was in a band when I was a kid, we even got on Top of the Pops." It was a lot easier in the olden days when you couldn't just pull up the names of every member of Our Kid on your phone, but perhaps we're seeing this happen?

• Thanks 1

On 25/09/2020 at 21:35, Ulitzer95 said:

N
Nilsson 15 Jun 1941 – 15 Jan 1994 (52) Independent obit
Wiki American rock and pop singer-songwriter from Brooklyn, New York City, wrote songs in his spare time whilst working as a supervisor for Security First National Bank, he was signed to RCA after The Monkees recorded one of his songs, won two Grammy Awards
20/08/1977 All I Think About is You #43

An incredible song - and didn't even break the Top 40; what were the Great British Public (c) thinking back then?? Again, thanks for these lists @Ulitzer95 I'm getting so much out of them via the links.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

I read it that he moved to Dorset some years ago, and that he died since then.

Yes you're right actually. Still, it doesn't explain why he's not appearing in the GRO Index. Unless he did die in Australia, but then why not mention that? 

It's all too confusing. I reckon he's alive.

1 minute ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Yes you're right actually. Still, it doesn't explain why he's not appearing in the GRO Index. Unless he did die in Australia, but then why not mention that?
It's all too confusing. I reckon he's alive.

The comments on Youtube suggest that he is.  Why not see if you can track down Darren? 

Remember that people can opt out of appearing on the full  "public" version of the electoral roll - the version that is sold to commercial companies.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

I wonder if some of the instances might dovetail into one of the great darky alleys of forgotten pop culture. There was long a tradition in the US of people claiming to have been in the Our Gang or Little Rascals shorts when they were kids, and really why would you doubt someone telling you that? One of the frauds even got on an episode of To Tell the Truth in the 50s. Similarly, in wrestling there's a history of people claiming to have been minor wrestling stars 20/30 years prior, and the truth only coming out after they die and an obituary for "Stan Lane" or "Corporal Kirchner" circulates, to the shock of the still-living wrestler. I wonder if a couple of these reports might be someone claiming "yeah, I was in a band when I was a kid, we even got on Top of the Pops." It was a lot easier in the olden days when you couldn't just pull up the names of every member of Our Kid on your phone, but perhaps we're seeing this happen?

"One of the frauds even got on an episode of To Tell the Truth in the 50s". That's hilarious, I'll have to watch it!

I agree. Also, it did occur to me when I was reading all these comments saying "he's dead.", "the little one died", "he became a heroin addict" etc. that it's pretty standard for certain people (trolls) to really hate upon child acts. Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers got it bad 10 years ago, as did many of the young acts on shows like Britain's Got Talent. All you need to do is look at the comments on YouTube to see the hate. Some of it is really dark. 

Even Steve Wright hates on them in the voiceover for the Top of the Tops 2 clip that's on YouTube, saying "just when you think it couldn't get any worse". It's all a bit petty and unnecessary really. They were just some kids having fun. If you don't like it then don't watch/listen to it.

9 minutes ago, Toast said:

The comments on Youtube suggest that he is.  Why not see if you can track down Darren? 

Remember that people can opt out of appearing on the full  "public" version of the electoral roll - the version that is sold to commercial companies.

I did consider that but when people have responded to him prying for more information he hasn't gotten back to them.

I'm going to leave it for now. I will keep revisiting these lists in the future and at some point I or someone else on here will get the answer we're after.

10 minutes ago, ajlposh said:

7708F4A1-7862-4D25-934B-53CF7B408A29.jpeg

Cross posting for Helen Reddy's UK #5 hit from February 1975, Angie Baby:

• Thanks 1

On 23/06/2020 at 01:43, Ulitzer95 said:

Mac Davis 21 Jan 1942 – 29 Sep 2020 (78) BBC obit
Wiki American country singer-songwriter and actor from Lubbock, Texas, during his early career he wrote songs for Elvis Presley including A Little Less Conversation and In the Ghetto, he later starred on Broadway and had his own variety show
04/11/1972 Baby, Don't Get Hooked on Me #29

Updated for the death of Mac Davis.

He also had a #27 hit in 1980 with It's Hard to be Humble.

• Like 1

P (part 1/4)

Thom Pace 13 Jan 1949 – Living
Wiki American singer-songwriter from Boise, Idaho
19/05/1979 Maybe #14 Featured in the 1974 independent film The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams

Pagliaro 09 Nov 1948 – Living
Wiki Canadian rock singer-songwriter and guitarist from Montreal, Quebec, full name Michel Armand Guy Pagliaro
19/02/1972 Lovin' You Ain't Easy #31

Elaine Paige 05 Mar 1948 – Living
Wiki UK singer, actress and radio presenter from Barnet, Hertfordshire, real name Elaine Bickerstaff, best known for her work in music theatre beginning with her appearance in the 1968 West End production of Hair, nicknamed the First Lady of British Music Theatre, has hosted Elaine Paige on Sunday on BBC Radio 2 since 2004, awarded an OBE in 1995
21/10/1978 Don't Walk Away Till I Touch You #46

Robert Palmer 19 Jan 1949 – 26 Sep 2003 (54) Guardian obit
Wiki UK singer-songwriter and record producer from Batley, West Riding of Yorkshire, combined soul, pop, jazz, rock, reggae and blues into his music, winner of two Grammy Awards, shunned the rock 'n' roll lifestyle but smoked up to 60 cigarettes a day
20/05/1978 Every Kinda People #53
07/07/1979 Bad Case of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor) #61

Paper Lace
Wiki UK pop rock group from Nottingham, formed in 1967, originally called Music Box, featured in a number of television programmes before winning talent show Opportunities Knocks in 1974, their name is a reference to Nottingham – a city known for being the centre of the lace industry during the British Empire, Peter Oliver was previously a member of The New Seekers
Cliff Fish 13 Aug 1949 – 14 Apr 2023 (73) The Sun obit
Chris Morris 01 Nov 1954 – Living
Jamie Moses 30 Aug 1955 – Living

Peter Oliver 15 Jan 1952 – Living
Mick Vaughan 27 Jul 1950 – Living
Philip Wright 09 Apr 1948 – Living
23/02/1974 Billy Don't be a Hero #1
04/05/1974 The Night Chicago Died #3
24/08/1974 The Black Eyed Boys #11
04/03/1978 We've Got the Whole World in Our Hands #24 Released as Nottingham F.C. and Paper Lace

Parchment
Discogs UK religious folk trio from Liverpool, formed in 1972 and disbanded in 1978
Sue McClellan (aka Sue Mack) 1952 – Living
John Pac 28 Sep 1946 – 22 Jan 2013 (66) Obit
Keith Rycroft 26 Feb 1949 – Living
16/09/1972 Light Up the Fire #31

Simon Park Orchestra Mar 1946 – Living
Wiki UK orchestra leader from Market Harborough, Leicestershire
25/11/1972 Eye Level #41 Theme to the British television crime drama Van der Valk (1972–1992)
15/09/1973 Eye Level (re-release) #1

Graham Parker & The Rumour
Wiki (Parker) / Wiki (The Rumour) UK rock singer-songwriter from Hackney, London and backing band, formed in 1976 and disbanded in 1982
Bob Andrews 20 Jun 1949 – Living
Martin Belmont 21 Dec 1948 – Living
Andrew Bodnar 23 Sep 1954 – Living
Stephen Goulding 1954 – Living
Graham Parker 18 Nov 1950 – Living
Brinsley Schwarz 25 Mar 1947 – Living
19/03/1977 The Pink Parker EP #24
22/04/1978 Hey Lord, Don't Ask Me Questions #32

Dean Parrish 30 Dec 1942 – 08 Jun 2021 (79) Telegraph obit
Wiki American soul singer from Little Italy, New York City, New York, real name Phil Anastasi
08/02/1975 I'm on My Way #38

David Parton 1948 – Living
Wiki UK roots reggae singer-songwriter from Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, also known by his nickname Des Parton
15/01/1977 Isn't She Lovely #4 Cover of a single by Stevie Wonder

Dolly Parton 19 Jan 1946 – Living
Wiki American country singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, actress and author from Pittman Center, Tennessee, has composed over 3000 songs and won ten Grammy Awards, inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 1999, sister of singer-songwriters Stella Parton and Randy Parton (1953–2021) and actress Rachel Dennison (b. 1959)
15/05/1976 Jolene #7

Stella Parton 04 May 1949 – Living
Wiki American country and gospel singer-songwriter from Sevierville, Tennessee, sister of singer-songwriters Dolly Parton and Randy Parton (1953–2021) and actress Rachel Dennison (b. 1959)
22/10/1977 The Danger of a Stranger #35

The Partridge Family
Wiki American bubblegum pop group based on the fictional family from the television sitcom (1970–1974), the recordings themselves only featured two of the actual cast members and the other work was completed using session musicians, David Cassidy also had a successful solo career
David Cassidy 12 Apr 1950 – 21 Nov 2017 (67) Guardian obit
Shirley Jones 31 Mar 1934 – Living
13/02/1971 I Think I Love You #18 Released as The Partridge Family starring Shirley Jones featuring David Cassidy
26/02/1972 It's One of Those Nights (Yes Love) #11 Released as The Partridge Family starring Shirley Jones featuring David Cassidy
08/07/1972 Breaking Up is Hard to do #3 Released as The Partridge Family starring Shirley Jones featuring David Cassidy
03/02/1973 Looking Through the Eyes of Love #9 Released as The Partridge Family starring David Cassidy
19/05/1973 Walking in the Rain #10 Released as The Partridge Family starring David Cassidy

Kellee Patterson c. 1950 – Living
Discogs American singer, born near Chicago, Illinois and raised in Gary, Indiana, real name Patricia Patterson, became the first black Miss Indiana in 1971 and entered the Miss American Pageant
18/02/1978 If it Don't Fit Don't Force it #44

Billy Paul 01 Dec 1934 – 24 Apr 2016 (81) Guardian obit
Wiki American soul and R&B singer from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, winner of a Grammy Award for his song Me and Mrs. Jones
13/01/1973 Me and Mrs. Jones #12
12/01/1974 Thanks For Saving My Life #33
22/05/1976 Let's Make a Baby #30
30/04/1977 Let 'em in #26
16/07/1977 Your Song #37 Cover of a single by Elton John
19/11/1977 Only the Strong Survive #33
14/07/1979 Bring the Family Back #51

Lyn Paul 16 Feb 1949 – Living
Wiki UK pop singer and actress from Wythenshawe, Manchester, best known as a member of pop group The New Seekers
28/06/1975 It Oughta Sell a Million #37

I legit thought Simon Park was one of those guys who was in his 50s or 60s at the time and died about 20-30 years ago.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, msc said:

I legit thought Simon Park was one of those guys who was in his 50s or 60s at the time and died about 20-30 years ago.

Yeah same here, especially seeing as many of the orchestra members in the video have wispy grey hair!

Strangely, Park's Wiki page mentions that he appeared in an episode of Bargain Hunt in 2017. God knows why.

Kellee Patterson.

Found this which was a tag to a picture of Patricia Patterson (parents Archie and Helen) receiving the key to the city upon winning Miss Indiana: RSE37724.jpg

Says she is 21 in 1971, so she's born either 1949 or 1950. Sorry it's upside down.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Kellee Patterson.

Found this which was a tag to a picture of Patricia Patterson (parents Archie and Helen) receiving the key to the city upon winning Miss Indiana: 

Says she is 21 in 1971, so she's born either 1949 or 1950. Sorry it's upside down.

Awesome! Can't seem to pin her down on Ancestry but this is a great find. Added c. 1950 to her entry.

I'll upload Pt. 2 in the next few days. "Just" over 400 acts left now.

• Like 1

We might have missed this but Jackie Dennis, Scotland's "first pop star" who reached #4 in the UK Charts in April 1958 with La Dee Dah, dead at 77: https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/heritage-and-retro/retro/scotlands-first-pop-star-leith-born-jackie-dennis-dies-aged-77-2986316

He got a Times Obit: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/jackie-dennis-obituary-f2qdq087p (Paywall)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 29/02/2020 at 20:03, Ulitzer95 said:

Jackie Dennis 08 Oct 1942 – 28 Sep 2020 (77) Times obit
Wiki UK pop singer and actor from Leith, Scotland, latterly worked as a nursing home carer
14/03/1958 La Dee Dah #4
27/06/1958 The Purple People Eater #29

Entry updated.

Only 15 when he had that hit... 62 years ago. :o

Edit: I'm going with 28th based on an edit to his Wiki page. Can someone with access please check the Times article and confirm his date of death?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Entry updated.

Only 15 when he had that hit... 62 years ago. :o

Edit: I'm going with 28th based on an edit to his Wiki page. Can someone with access please check the Times article and confirm his date of death?

The Times goes with the 28th as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Report here of the death of Tony Baylis of The Wurzels, during their most successful chart period in the 1970s:

Gawd bless 'im for Cider Drinker and Combine Harvester! RIP.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I have also seen The Wurzels live.

P (part 2/4)

Freda Payne 19 Sep 1942 – Living
Wiki American singer and actress from Detroit, Michigan, older sister of Scherrie Payne (b. 1944) who was a member of soul vocal group The Supremes, also married to R&B singer Gregory Abbott from 1976 to 1979
05/09/1970 Band of Gold #1
21/11/1970 Deeper and Deeper #33
27/03/1971 Cherish What is Dear to You #46

Peaches & Herb
Wiki American R&B and disco vocal duo from Washington D.C., the original female part of the duo was Francine "Peaches" Barker (1947–2005) who leant her nickname to the naming of the act, when Herb came out of retirement from the music industry in 1970 he found a new female partner
Herb Fame 01 Oct 1942 – Living
Linda Greene 27 Jun 1949 – Living
20/01/1979 Shake Your Groove Thing #26
21/04/1979 Reunited #4

The Pearls
Wiki UK pop vocal duo from Liverpool, Lynn Cornell also had a moderately successful solo career during the 1960s, both were members of girl group The Vernon Girls
Lynn Cornell 1936 – Living
Ann Simmons no info available
27/05/1972 Third Finger, Left Hand #31
23/09/1972 You Came, You Saw, You Conquered #32
24/03/1973 You are Everything #41
08/06/1974 Guilty #10

Johnny Pearson
18 Jun 1925 – 20 Mar 2011 (85) Guardian obit
Wiki UK orchestra leader, composer and pianist from Plaistow, London, led the orchestra on Top of the Pops for 16 years
18/12/1971 Sleepy Shores #8 Theme to the BBC TV programme Owen, M.D.

The Peddlers
Wiki UK jazz and pop trio, formed in Manchester in 1964
Tab Martin 24 Dec 1944 – Living
Trevor Morais 10 Oct 1944 – Living
Roy Phillips 05 May 1941 – Living
31/01/1970 Girlie #34

Ann Peebles 27 Apr 1947 – Living
Wiki American blues and R&B singer-songwriter from St. Louis, Missouri
20/04/1974 I Can't Stand the Rain #41 Later popularised by Eruption, and then Tina Turner

Donald Peers 10 Jul 1908 – 09 Aug 1973 (65) FindAGrave memorial
Wiki UK traditional pop singer from Ammanford, Dyfed, Wales

24/06/1972 Give Me One More Chance #36

Teddy Pendergrass
26 Mar 1950 – 13 Jan 2010 (59) Guardian obit
Wiki American R&B and soul singer from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, lead singer of Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes until leaving in 1976 over monetary disputes
21/05/1977 The Whole Town's Laughing at Me #44
28/10/1978 Only You / Shut the Door #41

Pentangle
Wiki UK folk-jazz band, known for mixing many genres of music in their material, their name was chosen as a reference to their five members, disbanded in 1973 but regrouped in 1981 and continue to perform today
Terry Cox 13 Mar 1937 – Living
Bert Jansch 03 Nov 1943 – 05 Oct 2011 (67) Guardian obit
Jacqui McShee 25 Dec 1943 – Living
John Renbourn 08 Aug 1944 – 26 Mar 2015 (70) Guardian obit
Danny Thompson 04 Apr 1939 – Living
14/02/1970 Light Flight #43

People's Choice
Wiki American funk band from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, formed in 1971 and disbanded in 1985
Roger Andrews no info available

Frankie Brunson 29 Mar 1929 – 24 Nov 2007 (78) Local obit
Guy Fiske no info available
Dave Thompson no info available
20/09/1975 Do it Any Way You Wanna #36
21/01/1978 Jam Jam Jam (All Night Long) #40
NB: Can find next to nothing on the other three members! Dave Thompson was leading a new incarnation of the group as late as the 2010s.

The Peppers
Wiki French disco and experimental instrumental group
Mat Camison 05 Aug 1941 – Living
Marc Chantereau 01 Dec 1947 – Living

Pierre-Alain Dahan 01 Mar 1943 – 23 Dec 2013 (70) Mention of death
Tonio Rubio no info available
Jean Schultheis 27 Oct 1943 – Living
26/10/1974 Pepper Box #6

Peter, Paul and Mary
Wiki American folk group from New York City, New York
Paul Stookey 30 Dec 1937 – Living
Mary Travers 09 Nov 1936 – 16 Sep 2009 (72) Guardian obit
Peter Yarrow 31 May 1938 – Living
17/01/1970 Leavin' on a Jet Plane #2 Written by John Denver

Peters & Lee

Wiki UK folk and pop duo, formed in 1970 and disbanded in 1980 with occasional reunions until the death of Peters from bone cancer in October 1992
Dianne Lee Feb 1949 – Living

Lennie Peters 22 Nov 1931 – 10 Oct 1992 (60) Independent obit
26/05/1973 Welcome Home #1
03/11/1973 By Your Side #39
20/04/1974 Don't Stay Away Too Long #3
17/08/1974 Rainbow #17
06/03/1976 Hey Mr. Music Man #16

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Wiki American rock band from Gainesville, Florida, formed in 1976 and disbanded in 2017 following the death of lead singer Tom Petty from an accidental drug overdose, inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2002 – their first year of eligibility
Ron Blair 16 Sep 1948 – Living
Mike Campbell 01 Feb 1950 – Living
Stan Lynch 21 May 1955 – Living

Tom Petty 20 Oct 1950 – 02 Oct 2017 (66) Guardian obit
Benmont Tench 07 Sep 1953 – Living
25/06/1977 Anything That's Rock 'n' Roll #36
13/08/1977 American Girl #40

Philadelphia International All Stars
Discogs American supergroup formed for charity, the record was originally written for a
Lou Rawls album in 1975 but was shelved, all members had a UK hit single at some point in their careers, Levert, Strain and Williams were better known as The O'Jays, and Archie Bell fronted Archie Bell & the Drells, Pendergrass was previously lead singer of Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes, Sharp was then married to songwriter Kenneth Gamble who produced the record, additional artists such as The Three Degrees appeared on the accompanying album
Archie Bell 01 Sep 1944 – Living

Eddie Levert 16 Jun 1942 – Living
Billy Paul 01 Dec 1934 – 24 Apr 2016 (81) Guardian obit
Teddy Pendergrass 26 Mar 1950 – 13 Jan 2010 (59) Guardian obit
Lou Rawls 01 Dec 1933 – 06 Jan 2006 (72) Guardian obit
Dee Dee Sharp 09 Sep 1945 – Living
Sammy Strain 09 Dec 1939 – Living
Walter Williams 25 Aug 1943 – Living
13/08/1977 Let's Clean Up the Ghetto #34

Esther Phillips
23 Dec 1935 – 07 Aug 1984 (48) NY Times obit
Wiki American R&B singer from Galveston, Texas, died in August 1984 from kidney and liver failure caused by long-term drug abuse
04/10/1975 What a Difference a Day Makes #6

Paul Phoenix 01 Apr 1967 – Living
Discogs UK tenor singer, also a member of the St. Paul's Cathedral Choir and The King's Singers, performed at the Queen's Silver Jubilee service in 1977
03/11/1979 Nunc Dimittis #56 Theme to the 1979 BBC spy miniseries Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Peppers.

Seems to be 5 of them on the album?

the-peppers-spark-ab.jpg

I'm off to bed, I'll see if there's anything I can help with tomorrow.

• Thanks 1