CastAway

Notable Coronavirus Victims

It is real and you better prepare yourselves! Governments should take early measures, before it's too fucking late!

You realize it's like fucking hell here? I assure I'm not paid by the media to do alarmism. This is not a common flu and if you other European countries underestimate it you will have hundreds or thousands of deaths too.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, drol said:

It is real and you better prepare yourselves! Governments should take early measures, before it's too fucking late!

You realize it's like fucking hell here? I assure I'm not paid by the media to do alarmism. This is not a common flu and if you other European countries underestimate it you will have hundreds or thousands of deaths too.

People do need to get stocked up and prepared.

I'm more prepared than most , I have a portable generator, all different types of medicine and food and water to last a month should SHTF.

No this isn't me but it's similar to what I've stocked from 7 mins onwards , the first 7 mins is him hoarding chocolate & angel delight. I even have the same fuel tank lol

Also people with young kids stock this up , you can get it in Holland and Barrett aswell.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sambucol-Natural-Elderberry-Vitamin-Supplement/dp/B003GB6VJO

People better start to learn to enjoy cold tinned food and fray bentos pies. Tinned food as long as it's sealed can last nearly a decade aswell so ignore the used by date. 

• Like 2

Actually there is no need to prepare for an antinuclear war. It would be enough to:

1)avoid any gathering of people. From 2 people onwards.

2)Keep at least 1 m (some say 2 m) of distance from other people, unless you live together.

3)Don't move from home if not for work or emergency

4)If you are taking public transport surgical mask can be very useful

5)Wash your hands every time you come back from outside.

6)Keep surfaces clean, use alcohol.

7)Avoid touching mouth and eyes with bare hands if not washed.

8)Use rubber gloves if possible.

That's simple, but enough to prevent spreading of virus. If Italian government had decided to lock the country two weeks ago it would have been over, like IT IS in Codogno and Vo Euganeo (the initial red zones). They instead preferred to underestimate the problem, hide it and results were CATASTROPHIC. Now they are trying to save what they can. And they will.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Being reported she may have passed on the disease to her 84 year old mother  who was staying with her who is due to be tested.

Dorries staffer also tests positive:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/mar/11/coronavirus-update-live-news-uk-health-minister-italy-lockdown-australia-us-china-stock-markets-outbreak-latest-updates?page=with:block-5e68d8df8f087df56e4c66a2#block-5e68d8df8f087df56e4c66a2

2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Someone I know has just been tested positive for corona virus.It's come as a bit of a shock to me I must admit. This thing really is serious. 

All the best to them and you as well @CoffinLodger!

• Shocked 1

Dominic Raab featuring prominently on the rumour mill tonight.  He could have infected the whole cabinet...

On 10/03/2020 at 20:46, Banana said:

How often do you think a 96 year old gets out of the house?

Probably gets out more than you do.

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

Probably gets out more than you do.

Took you a whole day to come up with that

• Like 1

India's cancelled all visas issued to foreigners and is basically shutting the doors to the world (unless you're an indian citizen, in which case you can travel ofc)

24 minutes ago, Banana said:

Took you a whole day to come up with that

No I saw your notification and ignored it yesterday noticed it hour ago when reading back through the thread :D

Deadline reporting Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson have tested positive. 

And Trump has just banned all travel from Europe (minus UK) to the US for a month!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2

12 minutes ago, LB93 said:

Deadline reporting Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson have tested positive. 

And Trump has just banned all travel from Europe (minus UK) to the US for a month!

He's over 60 in the dangerous age range.

Wonder if this will end like Philadelphia did? If it does I think I might start questioning reality.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Feeling good, strong and stable

Is channelling Theresa May a symptom of Coronavirus now?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BeretBleu said:

Rudy Gobert also infected

Welp, that might be the NBA done for the season - sensible thing to do is quarantine him & everyone in contact with him, which is the whole team and their opponents.

OFC, he just played, so expecting sense from him and the team is probably a moot point here.

1 minute ago, CastAway said:

Welp, that might be the NBA done for the season - sensible thing to do is quarantine him & everyone in contact with him, which is the whole team and their opponents.

OFC, he just played, so expecting sense from him and the team is probably a moot point here.

Scratch that:

The end is nIgh

• Facepalm 1

Dub Nation time to celebrate

We are still the reigning,defending,undisputed Champions of the NBA Western Conference until 2021.  With no playoffs this season doesn't count

source.gif

I wonder if any US politicians will test positive on that news...

3 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I wonder if any US politicians will test positive on that news...

It seems like a handful of major politicians from most big country might die

• Like 1